Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Drawing
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Is Proffit on one of the Kentucky Premier AAU teams this summer? If not they could sure use a guard with her ability. Gibson played last summer and her team played around Kentucky and in Nashville and Atlanta. It was a great experience for her and really helped her game.

I don't think Profitt plays AAU. Especially if she will be working one on one with a top trainer. Would like to see them play together though.
Don't think AAU is right for Proffitt. She has people working with her to improve her game and it's working great. I would bet they have a plan to advance her skills over the summer in the works. Can't say any names but I know one of her fans that is really sharp when it comes to basketball. I'm sure he will be advising her
Big Hammer Wrote:Don't think AAU is right for Proffitt. She has people working with her to improve her game and it's working great. I would bet they have a plan to advance her skills over the summer in the works. Can't say any names but I know one of her fans that is really sharp when it comes to basketball. I'm sure he will be advising her

I've only seen her in the highlights on the TV sports but from what little I've seen she looks like a fantastic guard and all around player. I'm looking forward to seeing her in the tournament.
I would guess that Kentucky Premier would love her to join them but she has to do what she feels is best for her.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Higgins guarded Profitt last year at Knott and she had 23 on her. Knott will never do that because Higgins will find herself on the bench in foul trouble, just like Profitt did with Hall at Letcher. No single player will hold that girl under 20.
[Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...2118d0.jpg] Ole Fatpat got a feeling Profitt wont drop 20 plus on the Ladypats baby! Honeycutta been in the war room discussing battle plans! Straight up genius brutha! Perry fans saying Profitt deserves numero uno ranking over Jada but ole Fatpat got a feeling the plumber company be called in to fix the commodes after Jada shuts her water off! Profitt a junior and Jada a year older boi! Lightning in a tater baby! Ole Fatpat and Ladypats want a piece of Randy Nappers team baby! Hall and Profitt be running for the locker room baby! Ole Fatpat be calling the carpenter crew to fix the hole in the floor when ole Fatpat heard we got Perry in our brackett! #fearfactorinmemorialrunningforyourlives More mash taters please!!!
I think I told you before fatpat. Be careful what you wish for my friend!
Paparazzi Wrote:I think I told you before fatpat. Be careful what you wish for my friend!
yelp! I'd be more worried about estill first since they got a win against you already! Then if u win then u can wish for a win against PCC!!
Paparazzi Wrote:I think I told you before fatpat. Be careful what you wish for my friend!

And his wish came true
hillbilly cat Wrote:estill beat Kcc once this year! An Pcc won't lay down for Kcc! Remember Pcc just ran Leslie out of the gym in the district championship game! If Kcc gets past these two teams then we can talk about the regional championship game! An i'am still not convinced that Leslie can beat owsley,what ever they are doing over there now is working great for them an they should have been doing that all season!!

Perry just struggled with a Wolfe county team that lost by close to 30 by a down breathitt county team.
hillbilly cat Wrote:yelp! I'd be more worried about estill first since they got a win against you already! Then if u win then u can wish for a win against PCC!!

It's you not u. This isn't text a messaging site. Try proper grammar.
hillbilly cat Wrote:I see no one giving Pcc a chance to win it at all or is that wishful thinking on a lot of people's part? They have lost less games than anyone else! They beat Leslie which is the strongest team in the 14th by 21 in the district,no one else faced anyone that strong in there dist games,it's being played in Hazard an still no one gives them a snow balls change in hell to win? 😂

PCC just struggled with a team that lost to a down breathitt county team by 26.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Higgins guarded Profitt last year at Knott and she had 23 on her. Knott will never do that because Higgins will find herself on the bench in foul trouble, just like Profitt did with Hall at Letcher. No single player will hold that girl under 20.

How did that turn out?
Big Hammer Wrote:I feel like Proffitt will do what's needed during the regional. She can score 40+ if the team needs or she can score 20+ and dish the ball if you try to smother her. I've said it all year she is the best all around player in the region and maybe the state. The win is what's important to her and she will lead PCC to state. Just my opinion

May have needed score a few more
sports fan00 Wrote:I see Knott and Leslie in the championship. Knott by 5.

Well you are good
sports fan00 Wrote:I see Knott and Leslie in the championship. Knott by 5.
Good picks
Heck of a prediction