Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Vs. Pikeville for county championship
Im not one to complain, Belfry wasn't on last night, but the refs were pitiful.
I agreed that Pikeville was the better team last nite but still the refs called more against belfry then against Pikevile and most of the Belfry fouls wasnt fouls.
I dont really understand why p-ville can run out of bounds with the ball and come back in about 5 times.
PiratePride Wrote:I dont rlly understand why p-ville can run out of bounds with the ball and come back in about 5 times
I agree p-ville did go out of bounds and over and back a couple times last nite and it wasnt called.
Belfry fans -
Your coach got outcoached and your kids got outplayed flat out but from what I heard last night before the game from some of the people in the stands, your coach is gone........
Black flag Im not blammin it all on the refs our kids didnt play all that great I should know.
Where is he going??
Hoops Lover Wrote:Where is he going??
I heard Sheldon Clark but he told his kids he might go up to BHS and coach Freshman and Middle School.
Some of these post are just flat crazy.

1 - Garris asigned the officials
2 - One of the officials has a daughter that attend Pikeville Middle School

Belfry did not lose because of all that though, they lost because they didn't make shots, plain and simple.
WOW...Blackflag when people are as obsessed with someone the way you are with Bobby Varney its unhealthy. It shows that you are weak, insecure, and are trying to make up for inadequacies in your ownself. Everyone knows Belfry has just as much if not more talent on their team. Belfry has a bench full of good players and I am sorry where did the MVP come from? Pikeville was the better team last night. Belfry didn't play up to their full potential and thr refs were AWFUL. Congrats Pikeville on your win.
Belfry fans on here make me proud I am from Belfry! Blackflag and Panther2 get some class.....you are a representive for Pikeville on here do you want everyone who reads this to think your school and your town are full of rude, disrespectful people?
NEXT Wrote:Some of these post are just flat crazy.

1 - Garris asigned the officials
2 - One of the officials has a daughter that attend Pikeville Middle School

Belfry did not lose because of all that though, they lost because they didn't make shots, plain and simple.

Thats exactly right. Belfry did not play ball. Period. The ref (1 of them) made a mockery of refs last night, but I don't blame the game on the calling because Belfry couldn't buy a basket. BUT I think its downright comical the way some of these Pikeville fans post... Its the refs fault if Belfry wins but its talent if Pikeville wins, but if WE complain about the refs (the same way Pikeville does) its excuses. LOLOL Rolleyes I heard other schools complaining as well, before last night. Im an adult and know how to act like one, Pikeville was the better team LAST NIGHT but yes the calls were bad, no it didn't cause our loss. But I HATE to see kids cheated, they need to win and lose both with good sportsmanship and they need to win and lose fairly. Thats the coaches, refs and parents jobs to teach that. With Belfrys playing last night, I think Pikeville would have won without the ref doing those kids that way. (just making that clear)
My biggest complaint is how down right rude Pikeville was. It was sad to watch really. I was on Belfrys side watching and filming so I had an excellant view (and tape) of Pikeville fans and the Pikeville kids were mean and rudely taunting our cheerleaders all night as they tried to cheer and then when they took the floor for floor cheers the kids along with 6 to 8 (mature?) women cheered as loud as they could until we couldn't even hear the girls, their moms and dads couldn't film their cheerleaders and it was partly due to some Pikeville moms???!!! Ridiculas and COMPLETELY classless!!
PROUD TO BE A PIRATE
Dream_Weaver Wrote:Ten times more talent???I beg to differ. During the regular season they split with Pikeville beating Belfry by 11--then Belfry beating Pikeville by 10. Call me blind but that isn't ten times more talent. And when was Belfry Wins making excuses...I believe he started out by saying that Belfry stunk during the game.

Belfry didn't play their best game -- Pikeville did.

Congrats again to Pikeville.

Nice post :Thumbs:

and yes...congrats Pikeville
Well i was at the game and i watched the game closy belfry number 12 who was MVP played excellent but the belfry coach was HORRIBLE..he is a 22 (dont hold me on age) year old coach who acts 100% foolish my 12 year old brother can coach better then him...he is a bad name for pike county coach. he jumps up and down the whole game and screaming at the refs. the ref told him he was going to T him up and he plainly said please dont t me if hes going to get a technical a least take the T dont beg to the refs not to give you 1...he also clapped at one of the fans veiwing the game cuz he said something negative and afterwards the police suggested he go to the locker room cuz the fan was in his face exchanging words Big Grin but o well..i personally fell belfry needs a new coach..congrats on Number 12 makin MVP and to pikeville
legacy1 Wrote:WOW...Blackflag when people are as obsessed with someone the way you are with Bobby Varney its unhealthy. It shows that you are weak, insecure, and are trying to make up for inadequacies in your ownself. Everyone knows Belfry has just as much if not more talent on their team. Belfry has a bench full of good players and I am sorry where did the MVP come from? Pikeville was the better team last night. Belfry didn't play up to their full potential and thr refs were AWFUL. Congrats Pikeville on your win.
Belfry fans on here make me proud I am from Belfry! Blackflag and Panther2 get some class.....you are a representive for Pikeville on here do you want everyone who reads this to think your school and your town are full of rude, disrespectful people?

Belfry fans make you proud? Pikeville is town full of disrespectful people? wow
here are some things that were done last night.

1.A fan had a red laser light from belfry shining it on the floor and in the players eyes.
2.The police had to back the belfry fan section off of the floor more than 3 times
3.Belfry CHEERLEADERS ripped down the pikeville signs off of the wall.
4.The coach was cursing every breath
5.The coach yelled at a player that was injured and out for the season that was sitting on the bench
6.The belfry fans made a sign that said "Panthers = Glorified Rednecks" (and you call Pikeville disrespectful)
7. a fan ran in front of the pikeville fan section back and forth.

May I add the principal nor the young coach said one thing about it

Now thats right down class! Rolleyes
Why does Belfrys Jr. High kids complain about something when they lose....Pikeville is a better overall team.
Facts -

He is 28
He NEVERED CUSSED A KID ON THE BENCH
The guy behind Pikevilles bench told him was whipping his butt
He had to listen to the women in behind him call him an MF'er, SOB, and every other word and the only thing he did to her was smile and say call himSmile

The racial slurs the Pikeville posters and kids said was very classy hence the BMS cheerleaders taking them down
NEXT Wrote:Facts -

He is 28
He NEVERED CUSSED A KID ON THE BENCH
The guy behind Pikevilles bench told him was whipping his butt
He had to listen to the women in behind him call him an MF'er, SOB, and every other word and the only thing he did to her was smile and say call himSmile

The racial slurs the Pikeville posters and kids said was very classy hence the BMS cheerleaders taking them down

Sorry NEXT but the coach did cuss, quite a few times if i may add
but who cares its over now
time to go to state!
SportsKrazee Wrote:Sorry NEXT but the coach did cuss, quite a few times if i may add
but who cares its over now
time to go to state!

Oh he cussed, but he did not cuss any player or fan.
Racial slurs? Are you crazy next?
panther- Wrote:racial slurs? are you crazy next.
This is getting way off topic and the thread is being watched. But to answer your question, Yes EVERYBODY we have talked to and from things we seen and heard..... Pikeville was being racial at both PHS and Elkhorn City with their signs and body paint.
CG#20 Wrote:y does belfrys jr. high kids complain about something when they lose....pikeville is a better overall team

Read the thread and the posters names and or locations before you post. Your statement is false. And for the record we heard it all from Pikeville people when Belfry won a few weeks ago.
ok like wat ever jr. high game ive been 2 pjhs has had their bodys painted black i dont think thats bein racist....ever school paints their body a certain way pikeville black, pc blue and orange, valley blue no school around here r racist
PiratePride Wrote:I dont really understand why p-ville can run out of bounds with the ball and come back in about 5 times.

see ur complaining again i dont like pikeville either but i now anynite their jr. high team can beat anyone around here
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:This is getting way off topic and the thread is being watched. But to answer your question, Yes EVERYBODY we have talked to and from things we seen and heard..... Pikeville was being racial at both PHS and Elkhorn City with their signs and body paint.

hahahhhah thats the funniest thing i have ever heard. what now people cant paint their bodies without being called "racist". Pikeville is no where near racist. Signs? sorry but check out your signs belfry. your the ones who said "glorified rednecks" now arent you
looks like someone cant take a loss quietly
Congrats Pikeville...one question...what did the sign that made reference to a "coon" mean?? I HOPE it was talking about hunting.
Hoops Lover Wrote:Congrats Pikeville...one question...what did the sign that made reference to a "coon" mean?? I HOPE it was talking about hunting.

OMG im hoping everyone didnt think we were talking about that. Those signs were made for a player on the pikeville team Cody"the coon" Conn. It is his nickname. It was not meant to be racial to anyone
Thank you for clarifying that...the kid from Belfry was upset over that sign.
well i hope he finds out that it was not racial slurs.
that is only a nickname for one of the players
panther- Wrote:OMG im hoping everyone didnt think we were talking about that. Those signs were made for a player on the pikeville team Cody"the coon" Conn. It is his nickname. It was not meant to be racial to anyone

Thats exactly what EVERYBODY from Belfry thought. Thats where the racial stuff is coming from. Thanks for clarifing.