Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Vs. Pikeville for county championship
predictions.....
belfry by 10 or so
Guess who's back.........

I watched both Pikeville games and this is how I see it.

Garris outcoached young Varney at Pikeville in the 2nd half

The refs jobbed Pikeville at Belfry in the 2nd half

If Hurley or Daddy Varney get the refs, Pikeville by 2 because Garris is just flat out a better coach and his players are flat out better.

If the game is called fair like against Virgie tonight Pikeville by 20 +
Pikeville.
Ridiculous statements by Blackflag...Belfry had the game in hand BEFORE the technicals...Pikeville players were out of control...Pikeville was outplayed in this game...as far as the players being better...don't see that either....Belfry bigs controlled the paint in 2nd half..and Hairston broke people down off the dribble all night.you must have been watching a different game than I was...completely classless post by you.
Blackflag Wrote:Guess who's back.........

I watched both Pikeville games and this is how I see it.

Garris outcoached young Varney at Pikeville in the 2nd half

The refs jobbed Pikeville at Belfry in the 2nd half

If Hurley or Daddy Varney get the refs, Pikeville by 2 because Garris is just flat out a better coach and his players are flat out better.

If the game is called fair like against Virgie tonight Pikeville by 20 +

You're an idiot.
Good luck to both teams.
What time is the game?
After watching the semi's tonite. I was much more impressed with Belfry than with the panthers. Better shooters, better inside game, and the point guard is second to none!
Hoops Lover Wrote:Ridiculous statements by Blackflag...Belfry had the game in hand BEFORE the technicals...Pikeville players were out of control...Pikeville was outplayed in this game...as far as the players being better...don't see that either....Belfry bigs controlled the paint in 2nd half..and Hairston broke people down off the dribble all night.you must have been watching a different game than I was...completely classless post by you.

^:Thumbs: ^

Belfry has a number of players that can/do contribute both offensively and defensively. Hairston is a outstanding point guard with unbelievable speed. This should be another good game between these two talented teams.
belfry by 5
blackflag you are right about most of the stuff you said.

bet varney does something crazy at game tonight.
I'm totally for Pikeville. There flat out better from what I hear and plus I just want Belfry to lose something. =)
belfy by 8
looking for a score. i bet pikeville won
yes they did...they won 41-26
Congrats Pikeville.
panther2 Wrote:yes they did...they won 41-26

Pikeville won? Made my day.
Belfry stunk, not complaining about refs or anything because Belfry didn't play well enuff for bad calls to matter.
Both these teams are very good, congrats Pikeville first time I saw you guys this year and I came away impressed, not neccisarly loaded with tons of talent but play hard and hustle, and your coach did a nice job. I liked the call during the second half when he called a timeout and started throwing to half court of Belfrys press, that was a smart thing to do.
As far as the refs they had bad calls both ways tonight as usual, missed alot of walk calls and a couple out of bounds.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Belfry stunk, not complaining about refs or anything because Belfry didn't play well enuff for bad calls to matter.
Both these teams are very good, congrats Pikeville first time I saw you guys this year and I came away impressed, not neccisarly loaded with tons of talent but play hard and hustle, and your coach did a nice job. I liked the call during the second half when he called a timeout and started throwing to half court of Belfrys press, that was a smart thing to do.
As far as the refs they had bad calls both ways tonight as usual, missed alot of walk calls and a couple out of bounds.
umm Belfry Wins your crazy....pikeville has ten time more talent than belfry thats why they won stop makin excuses...
Isn't this game over???
Score??
yea pikeville won 41-26
panther2 Wrote:umm Belfry Wins your crazy....pikeville has ten time more talent than belfry thats why they won stop makin excuses...

Ten times more talent???I beg to differ. During the regular season they split with Pikeville beating Belfry by 11--then Belfry beating Pikeville by 10. Call me blind but that isn't ten times more talent. And when was Belfry Wins making excuses...I believe he started out by saying that Belfry stunk during the game.

Belfry didn't play their best game -- Pikeville did.

Congrats again to Pikeville.
Nice Post Dream Weaver.... I like your style!!!!
I agree Belfry didnt play their best but the refs didnt do so hot either they cheat soo much for pike-ville it wasnt even funny
PirateFlag Wrote:I agree Belfry didnt play their best but the refs didnt do so hot either they cheat soo much for pike-ville it wasnt even funny
ok this guy right here is the one makin excuses
You wish i was making excuses i was at the game that was the worst reffing i have ever seen and after the game the refs were nowhere to be seen
Dream_Weaver Wrote:^:Thumbs: ^

Belfry has a number of players that can/do contribute both offensively and defensively. Hairston is a outstanding point guard with unbelievable speed. This should be another good game between these two talented teams.

Is this the kid from Williamson, WV.
PirateFlag Wrote:You wish i was making excuses i was at the game that was the worst reffing i have ever seen and after the game the refs were nowhere to be seen
Pirate Flag i was at the game also and you are an idiot if you think the refs called bad.they called both ways....Pikeville won because they are the better team!!!:moon:
^I agree they were the better team last night.