Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Volleyball Players In Pike Co.
i agree with birdlegs and lakelover
Does anyone know any awesome hitters coming into the season this year?
ibleedorange12 Wrote:Does anyone know any awesome hitters coming into the season this year?

I know that Belfry has some great hitters, but I'm not sure about anyone else.
Is Belfry most likely gonna dominate this year?
Did they lose anyone from last year?
:popcorn: Not sure???
Apparently not, from your post it sounds like Johns Creek will be the dominating team this year. Did they lose anyone? Do they have any big hitters?
ibleedorange12 Wrote:Is Belfry most likely gonna dominate this year?
Did they lose anyone from last year?

2 starters
Johns Creek lost people like Lakan Coleman [Hitter] an awesome setter Lana Bellamy and very amazing back row player Twila Kirk i'm not for sure on anyone else. Last years team was pretty awesome.
The have all 8th grade starters.
I know one hitter coming back from last year is Molly Meade.
Not for sure on any other hitters...
ibleedorange12 Wrote:lol ok...
did u watch any last year?

yeah and belfry almost got their *** kicked millard, i hear that that deressa prater is pretty good this year, also her friend Yenlinh.. but they do have new girls starting, layne adkins and shes the ****! Also Emily is someone you dont want to messs with.. But that deressa is mean too.
belfry is goin to have a good season this year i think ...with the 8 graders and coach riddle is an great coach!!
Does anyone know anybody with a jump serve yet?
lol i'm just trying to start good convo's
Tongue
ibleedorange12 Wrote:Does anyone know any awesome hitters coming into the season this year?

From what I saw last year, not alot of points were scored on setting the ball up and putting in away. Most points are scored off serving and misplayed balls...could change this year with more experienced players.
Feds Creek started a volleyball team last year and actually surprised me with the players that they did have. For those girls to have no experience whatsoever they were learning really quick and had only started RIGHT when the season did. They are having a team this year as well but I do not know who is returning or who did great last season either.

You are right Tin Cup. Last year it seemed that most teams did have young, inexperienced players, with the exception of a few, and most points WERE basically scored on faults. They have to learn sometime though so hopefully the district gets some experience back with their teams this year and start developing class A athletes within the sport.

I agree Tribe. Feds Creek suprised everyone last year. I think this year coming things will be close and the teams in the county finals will suprise everyone. With volleyball this year it's gonna be suprising because any team could take it with all the things I saw last year.
Congratulations goes out to the Phelps Jr. High Volleyball team for their win over Feds Creek tonight. Keep up the good work girls!!!!!
go belfry!!!!!!!
PHSdancefan Wrote:Congratulations goes out to the Phelps Jr. High Volleyball team for their win over Feds Creek tonight. Keep up the good work girls!!!!!

I gusee now were 0-2
I also saw the game between Phelps and Feds Creek. Phelps did a great job. They have two good hitters-- Gerri Stiltner and Mikayla Charles. Have a good coach as well. Believe they will give all teams a good game.:thumpsup:
Johns Creek vs. Phelps Monday...

Any Predictions?
ibleedorange12 Wrote:Johns Creek vs. Phelps Monday...

Any Predictions?

I predict it will be a great game. Hard to tell at this point when you have not seen all teams play. Thanks for the comment on Phelps Hitters(Mikayla & Gerri)! They are working on some good setters too with Chelsea Fannin, Shea Dotson, and Courtney Dotson. MiKayla and Gerri have really been working hard , in fact the whole team is giving 110% this year. Phelps has (5) 8th graders returning and 2 other girls (not for sure on grades) who have played before. The rest of the team is new girls, but they are learning quick and seem to really enjoy the game. Have to say the coaches are doing a great job this year and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves (which is the most important thing). If the girls are playing hard and yet enjoying themselves, that is what gives them the edge to win games. Keisha Smith is also a good hitter with an excellant serve. This should be a great year for Phelps Jr. High which will lead into a great season for the High School team.

Phelps Jr. High plays Belfry on Thursday - this will also be a great game:Cheerlead
Know anything of Phelp's serves?
EXTERRA3 Wrote:I predict it will be a great game. Hard to tell at this point when you have not seen all teams play. Thanks for the comment on Phelps Hitters(Mikayla & Gerri)! They are working on some good setters too with Chelsea Fannin, Shea Dotson, and Courtney Dotson. MiKayla and Gerri have really been working hard , in fact the whole team is giving 110% this year. Phelps has (5) 8th graders returning and 2 other girls (not for sure on grades) who have played before. The rest of the team is new girls, but they are learning quick and seem to really enjoy the game. Have to say the coaches are doing a great job this year and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves (which is the most important thing). If the girls are playing hard and yet enjoying themselves, that is what gives them the edge to win games. Keisha Smith is also a good hitter with an excellant serve. This should be a great year for Phelps Jr. High which will lead into a great season for the High School team.

Phelps Jr. High plays Belfry on Thursday - this will also be a great game:Cheerlead

Cassie Blankenship has improved alot too
go belfry..lol
Phelps did not do so well against Johns Creek. Girls seemed sluggish. Maybe they will do better against Belfry. Its still early in the season to decide which team is the best. Phelps did not start out playing well last season but played very well in the tournament. Believe future is bright for them.
belfry beat millard tonight.
Phelps looks really good.

Johns Creek is now 4 and 0.
so is belfry
no one has beat belfry yet.
That's awesome.

Congratz to belfry.

So what number are you?
waya mean
what number i dont play
i jus go to there games.