Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Volleyball Players In Pike Co.
Post from:
Belfry
Johns Creek
Pikeville
Millard
Phelps
Virge
Mullins
=)
Does Pikeville have a middle school volleyball team?
They're suppost to have one this year from what I hear...
You forgot about Feds Creek
I didn't know Fed's Creek had a team...
Anyone good?
Hello? Does anyone even care about volleyball these days?
I care but the teams haven't started playing yet so it is hard to say who the best middle school volleyball players are.
lol ok...
did u watch any last year?
Alexis Howard from Belfry is very very good.
I agree Belfry Wins Alexis Howard is really good and so is Amy Mccoy from belfry to
Alexis and Amy are the two best players in the county,and will make and impact next season for coach Mounts at BHS
Good luck Belfry!!!
Birdlegs Wrote:Alexis and Amy are the two best players in the county,and will make and impact next season for coach Mounts at BHS

He will for sure play freshman, if they work...two varisty starters this past season were freshman. Crystal Cantrell played this year for Belfry HS and is an 8th grader.
Who coaches BMS Volleyball?
BlueChipper Wrote:Who coaches BMS Volleyball?

Misty Riddle...played at Shelby Valley and coached Millard MS also
she coached at mms wen she do this
I believe Johns Creek is got a great team this year.
Phelps has some good middle school players coming back....
Has anyone heard anything about Johns Creek's players?
Johns Creek is always consistent. Joyce Reed is their coach, I think.
Do you know what kind of players they have? My friend says they'll be hard to go up against this year.
They will probably be one of the better teams in the county, but I think they can still be beat.
howard and mccoy are more of " overrated " players everyone forgets to mention caitlin woolum,and another player named crystal im not exactly sure on what her last name is.
Can't touch this!! Wrote:They will probably be one of the better teams in the county, but I think they can still be beat.

Yes, and I do believe Belfry's gonna have some competetion coming from Johns Creek. All of there starters are pretty decent if you know what I mean.
Who are the starters? I have not heard any named. Like I said before they will be consistent but I don't know how much competetion they will be for Belfry.
For Johns Creek?
#10 Lakin Mills
#6 Kadi Scalf
#12 Molly Meade
#9 Destiny Hamilton
#8 Chasity Robinson
and Tiffany Ratliff...i forgot her number though...
I think...lol
pirate07 Wrote:howard and mccoy are more of " overrated " players everyone forgets to mention caitlin woolum,and another player named crystal im not exactly sure on what her last name is.

Howard & McCoy are not "overrated" players, it's one thing to say that Caitlin Woolum needs to be mentioned, but it is another thing to put two deserving teammates down. Threads like this is what causes jealousy among teammates. What can't you just state that Caitlin needs to be mentioned with Amy and Alexis? I agree Caitlin is a great volleyball player and IMO deserved all tournament last year.
agreed
bigsis22 Wrote:Howard & McCoy are not "overrated" players, it's one thing to say that Caitlin Woolum needs to be mentioned, but it is another thing to put two deserving teammates down. Threads like this is what causes jealousy among teammates. What can't you just state that Caitlin needs to be mentioned with Amy and Alexis? I agree Caitlin is a great volleyball player and IMO deserved all tournament last year.

I completely agree.
Sounds like a little "touchy" issue. Let it go, junk like this is what causes teams to be torn down and the result is disappointment all around, athletes, coaches, and fans.