•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2017
So you are saying how dominate MC is going to be and you drop a good team to play a team that was 2-8 lat year?? News Flash: you can't be the best till you beat the best. Who you dropping next. It is obvious you are dodging good teams.
Pulaski dropped MC. MC wanted every bit of PC!!
Yeah they did. LOL
Region12 Wrote:Pulaski dropped MC. MC wanted every bit of PC!!

^ Confusednicker::hilarious::hilarious:
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:So you are saying how dominate MC is going to be and you drop a good team to play a team that was 2-8 lat year?? News Flash: you can't be the best till you beat the best. Who you dropping next. It is obvious you are dodging good teams.

Scared . Jones the Ad Trying to schedule Easy like last Yr. Only hope Raiders have to win and Keep his job.
Cellking Wrote:I agree. 2009 is History, let it rest.

2009 Best Team in Raider history!! 2017 Team playing in Dist. can prove to be if they hit the Wt. room and make a run in the Play-offs But they won't win 7 Games sorry! Good Luck!!
Raiders are in weight room. Posting some very great numbers. 6 guys squatting over 400, and one benching over 3.
Wrangler Wrote:2009 Best Team in Raider history!! 2017 Team playing in Dist. can prove to be if they hit the Wt. room and make a run in the Play-offs But they won't win 7 Games sorry! Good Luck!!

When are you gonna quit fantasizing over the 09 team? They're old news.
Keep talking about that 09 team, everyone likes to talk about some of their schools best teams, nothing wrong with it.
??????????? Where did they go?
Paul Crewe Wrote:??????????? Where did they go?

Who
They have gone into hiding.....hiding from good teams hoping for weaker teams to play.....and brother it is going to be tough to find them.....
You must walk before you can run grasshopper, you cannot sit there and tell me the raiders schedule is not harder than the last 2 years. Stop downing them for not playing state runner up teams and playing teams that won their district last year? That's insane. You hate to see McCreary doing good that's why you "good teams" want to pick on us, cause in all reality you guys are just a little better, you guys ain't perfect, if Whitley is so star spangled awesome why'd they lose in the 2nd round? Pulaski is good no doubt. They still got beat 70-22. We are a 3A school, you guys are Downing us for dropping 2 5A schools, which were very competitive last year. Give McCreary some credit, they're back in district, They will Have to play Corbin (Which beat Whitley 42-6) we are still playing South Laurel, which played right with Pulaski and Whitley. South Laurel beat Leslie co, @ Leslie co. As I can remember Whitley Co lost to Leslie @ Leslie by 17. Raiders still have to play Casey Co, Who happend to go 10-2 before losing to the power house Corbin redhounds. So we are not hiding from good teams, we have some great teams on schedule, who says we have to pact down the schedule, most teams on our schedule are competitive.
Region12 Wrote:You must walk before you can run grasshopper, you cannot sit there and tell me the raiders schedule is not harder than the last 2 years. Stop downing them for not playing state runner up teams and playing teams that won their district last year? That's insane. You hate to see McCreary doing good that's why you "good teams" want to pick on us, cause in all reality you guys are just a little better, you guys ain't perfect, if Whitley is so star spangled awesome why'd they lose in the 2nd round? Pulaski is good no doubt. They still got beat 70-22. We are a 3A school, you guys are Downing us for dropping 2 5A schools, which were very competitive last year. Give McCreary some credit, they're back in district, They will Have to play Corbin (Which beat Whitley 42-6) we are still playing South Laurel, which played right with Pulaski and Whitley. South Laurel beat Leslie co, @ Leslie co. As I can remember Whitley Co lost to Leslie @ Leslie by 17. Raiders still have to play Casey Co, Who happend to go 10-2 before losing to the power house Corbin redhounds. So we are not hiding from good teams, we have some great teams on schedule, who says we have to pact down the schedule, most teams on our schedule are competitive.

Missing the point, I don't think the should have scheduled it in the first place, but , you did, now honor what you did. If you do something stand behind it.
Paul Crewe Wrote:Missing the point, I don't think the should have scheduled it in the first place, but , you did, now honor what you did. If you do something stand behind it.

The Pulaski game was never scheduled, just talked about. The Whitley game was scheduled by a different coach. If ford could have chosen he was have elected not to put them on schedule
Stay in Florida that would make the people of Raiderland very happy!
Region12 Wrote:Wasn't you (wrangler) just on the somerset and buckhorn page saying that somerset has fallen off since your grandson played there?? EVERYONE knows that's you. You must have forgotten which account you was signed into

Not Me.
Region12 Wrote:The Pulaski game was never scheduled, just talked about. The Whitley game was scheduled by a different coach. If ford could have chosen he was have elected not to put them on schedule

If McCreary is doing so good in the weight room and the numbers are so good why not stand up and honor the contract that was signed? If Whitley is a bad as you seem to think, then why not stand up and play them.....I believe we all know the answer to that.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:If McCreary is doing so good in the weight room and the numbers are so good why not stand up and honor the contract that was signed? If Whitley is a bad as you seem to think, then why not stand up and play them.....I believe we all know the answer to that.
We didn't want to play Whitley. It just so happened that the coach that coached there 2 years ago, coached there and figured he could have a grudge match or something.
So you are saying you won't honor a contract because you know you can't compete with the Colonels. There now that was easy enough. Obviously it can't be because they are 5A since you are playing Perry. Maybe one day you will be on the Colonels level.
I don't know what problem everyone has with McCreary's Schedule. They have Bell, Corbin and Casey in Dist. Play, They have Perry, South Laurel and Whitley that is 6 tough games and that is enough for any Team, especially one trying to build a program. I don't think we should be playing Whitley Co. especially the week before play-offs start, and we dang sure didn't need to open with Pulaski Co. JMO
The problem is they are not honoring some of those commitments. Don't worry about playing Whitley before playoffs, you back out of a contract.
Paul Crewe Wrote:The problem is they are not honoring some of those commitments. Don't worry about playing Whitley before playoffs, you back out of a contract.

Didn't Whitley County buy out some contracts after Black was let go ?? I seem to remember that was the talk.:dontthink:dontthink Maybe it's ok for one but not the other.
I am with you and should have not scheduled it, but there is a difference in buying out and backing out. Right? The money could be used to help schedule another I would think.
Raiders Are scared of Tough Non-district schedule 2009 Backed down from No one
region Rob Wants a weak Sxhedule and that is Good . Raiders Not ready for Likes of Real non- dist opp
Paul Crewe Wrote:I am with you and should have not scheduled it, but there is a difference in buying out and backing out. Right? The money could be used to help schedule another I would think.

I think Coach Ford knows he will have to pay a fee if he decides not to play Whitley Co. Last time I talked to him he was going to play. Pulaski Was never scheduled, no contracts signed. :igiveup:
Jones the AD scared to schedule real non- dist teams Tell us Region Rob the 12th why Not?im glad Former coach scheduled The colonels . They will kill us but Will help a play-off Run !
Cellking Wrote:I think Coach Ford knows he will have to pay a fee if he decides not to play Whitley Co. Last time I talked to him he was going to play. Pulaski Was never scheduled, no contracts signed. :igiveup:

Colonels will Kill us but It is Good because it will Help us for Play-off run TongueirateSho if it was up To Ad we would Be independent SKed Again. Confusedhh:
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:So you are saying you won't honor a contract because you know you can't compete with the Colonels. There now that was easy enough. Obviously it can't be because they are 5A since you are playing Perry. Maybe one day you will be on the Colonels level.

Colonels Suck for a 5a school but will kill Us but it was sked to Help us make a run in the Play-offs
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next