•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2017
Wrangler Wrote:he did a good job!! But 2016 is not Best team to come thru.Not by a long shot Coach or blind parent.
2016 team would pick up the 2009 team, squash them, and put them in the garbage outback with their washed up coach!
Region12 Wrote:2016 team would pick up the 2009 team, squash them, and put them in the garbage outback with their washed up coach!
besides pine vile and mad south there is not one team 16 would have beaten.

Aug 28, 09 Pineville away (W) 40 - 24 Click
Sep 4, 09 Edmonson County home (W) 30 - 18 Click
Sep 11, 09 Wayne County home (W) 30 - 14 Click
Sep 18, 09 Leslie County home (W) 50 - 12 Click
Sep 25, 09 Knox Central away (L) 6 - 34 Click
Oct 2, 09 Powell County away (W) 50 - 30 Click
Oct 9, 09 Madison Southern home (W) 46 - 21 Click
Oct 16, 09 Rockcastle County away (L) 14 - 42 Click
Oct 23, 09 Bell County home (L) 0 - 63 Click
Oct 30, 09 Lynn Camp home (W) 30 - 21 Click
Nov 6, 09 Lawrence County away (L) 19
Compared to cupcake 16 schedule
Aug 19, 16 Jenkins home (W) 55 - 8 Click
Aug 26, 16 Lynn Camp home (L) 36 - 38 Click
Sep 2, 16 Clinton County away (W) 68 - 40 Click
Sep 9, 16 Providence, IN away (L) 6 - 55 Click
Sep 16, 16 Berea home (W) 54 - 6 Click
Sep 23, 16 Sheldon Clark away (W) 40 - 6 Click
Sep 30, 16 Pineville home (W) 59 - 36 Click
Oct 7, 16 Fort Knox home (W) 47 - 8 Click
Oct 21, 16 Thomas Walker, VA away (W) 41 - 13 Click
Oct 28, 16 Harlan home L 27-36
enough said 16 beat up small little ind schools. period. My bad could not beat every small ind schools on sked of lynn camp and harlan.not best team to come thru.but it was a good team.
16 would have running clock on 09, end of story. 16 has the record, 09 has the memories. Done deal, it's time to wake up, your glory days are over.
Region12 Wrote:16 would have running clock on 09, end of story. 16 has the record, 09 has the memories. Done deal, it's time to wake up, your glory days are over.

Your a typical blind parent who knows nothing about the Game.2009 Watts n Roark would Run all over 16. they could still do it now 7 year later.watts is enjoying his district award something troxell should have had if AD hadn't made the team Ind. so much for caring about the kids.
Region12 Wrote:let me guess, the 2 teams you coached?

I'm not a coach but the second best team was 2008 before Watts got hurt.when he got hurt the team struggled. that team actually beat harlan. 16 is third best team but tied for wins because Ind schedule. you may not like it but you have to play a Dist sked to earn true respect next year is there chance to earn it. good luck.
Please leave Me and the 2009 Team out of all this Crap. We did what we did and that is History. I work every day to help get these kids get everything we can get for them. My wife is Treasurer of the booster club and we both work very hard to get things for the kids, Next time you want to criticize me, ask yourself a question when was last time you worked to set up concession stand or cooked for the team or cleaned up after the game. I doubt you have ever done anything for this Football Program except criticize and cause problems. I got a Grand Son who plays on this team. You better bet I want them to do well. Good Luck Raiders on next season and Congrats on the past season. Good Job.
Region 12 don't flatter yourself football dad no one outside of our little county respects independent sked's.next yr the raiders have a chance to earn tru respect . We will see if they can do it. Get little kenny ready to play instead of Running your mouth on Here about 16 being the best to come thru.
Cellking Wrote:Please leave Me and the 2009 Team out of all this Crap. We did what we did and that is History. I work every day to help get these kids get everything we can get for them. My wife is Treasurer of the booster club and we both work very hard to get things for the kids, Next time you want to criticize me, ask yourself a question when was last time you worked to set up concession stand or cooked for the team or cleaned up after the game. I doubt you have ever done anything for this Football Program except criticize and cause problems. I got a Grand Son who plays on this team. You better bet I want them to do well. Good Luck Raiders on next season and Congrats on the past season. Good Job.

Well said Coach!
I resent the fact region 12 the football dad says 16 was the best to come thru I don't mean to diminish 16 accomolishments but there was no need to say that it slapped Everyine on the 09 team in the face.16 parents need to reign in that arrogance
Cellking Wrote:Please leave Me and the 2009 Team out of all this Crap. We did what we did and that is History. I work every day to help get these kids get everything we can get for them. My wife is Treasurer of the booster club and we both work very hard to get things for the kids, Next time you want to criticize me, ask yourself a question when was last time you worked to set up concession stand or cooked for the team or cleaned up after the game. I doubt you have ever done anything for this Football Program except criticize and cause problems. I got a Grand Son who plays on this team. You better bet I want them to do well. Good Luck Raiders on next season and Congrats on the past season. Good Job.

Can't leave 09 team out of it when an arrogant parent makes ignorant statement about 16 being the best . You had a grandson on that 09 team to who started as a freshmen. BS 16 was better than 09.you have done as much if not more than anyone else for raider football.thank you!
Region 12 out of my love for raider football I call truce and I will agree to disagree with you about 16 being the best to come thru.lets move on from that and hope 17 is the best to come thru.if they win a playoff game they will Be. Let's respect all the teams in our history.
16 is the best to come through MC, they had a 70 percent chance to win, 09 had a 64, proof is in the pudding. Eat it up! Not just 1, but nearly 8 guys on the 16 raider team started since freshman year, and could have started their 8th if the rules were different they would have! Would you like your pudding in a bowl or plate?
Region12 Wrote:16 is the best to come through MC, they had a 70 percent chance to win, 09 had a 64, proof is in the pudding. Eat it up! Not just 1, but nearly 8 guys on the 16 raider team started since freshman year, and could have started their 8th if the rules were different they would have! Would you like your pudding in a bowl or plate?

16 played the weakest sked in raider history LoL! it's possible an avg middle school could have won 7. Go make little Kenny run some hills and get him ready for a real sked.
16>09, new brand of football, 16 to fast. 09 couldn't stop Troxell, and if they did, (luckily) they couldn't stop raiders passing attack, led by Hamilton. I would almost go as far as saying 16 is stronger than 09 as well.
Region12 Wrote:16>09, new brand of football, 16 to fast. 09 couldn't stop Troxell, and if they did, (luckily) they couldn't stop raiders passing attack, led by Hamilton. I would almost go as far as saying 16 is stronger than 09 as well.

16 beat a bunch of crappy small schools combined for 11-52 record. 09 would take little Kenny to the wood house and whoop that tail.dads like you eat humble pie sooner or later.enjoy a real sked next yr.
Region12 Wrote:16>09, new brand of football, 16 to fast. 09 couldn't stop Troxell, and if they did, (luckily) they couldn't stop raiders passing attack, led by Hamilton. I would almost go as far as saying 16 is stronger than 09 as well.

09 would run all over that sorry 16 defense.they could do it now. I watched every Game both season No comparison. 08 would to even without injured watts go drink a coke and settle down pops.
I ll have my same front row seat like every game and season next Year regiin12 football dad lets see little Kenny against PCC, SL, Lynn Camp, Corbin, Casey, bell and whitley.I'll have some baked humble pie for you.you make it hard to want to root for this team because of the arrogance you and other parents display.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: More interesting to watch than Christmas movies. Everyone arguing over McCreary Co. So cute.. Coach Ford is a top notch coach and comparing 09 to 16 is insulting on every level to both squads, but if you want a outside opinion, and I'm sure you don't, but they are to different styles, and speed kills. That being said 16 would be the better team, and as far as cup cake sch. 09 was weak. you can't look at teams that are strong now, and act like they were strong in 09 because of there name. Now that being said go back to arguing, we fans of true power teams :lame:enjoy the humor in it. #WARRIORS
SWpride Wrote::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: More interesting to watch than Christmas movies. Everyone arguing over McCreary Co. So cute.. Coach Ford is a top notch coach and comparing 09 to 16 is insulting on every level to both squads, but if you want a outside opinion, and I'm sure you don't, but they are to different styles, and speed kills. That being said 16 would be the better team, and as far as cup cake sch. 09 was weak. you can't look at teams that are strong now, and act like they were strong in 09 because of there name. Now that being said go back to arguing, we fans of true power teams :lame:enjoy the humor in it. #WARRIORS

fans of true power teams funny. You must be talking about Puslaski because the Warriors cant get past them when it really counts Warriors aren't even The best Team in there own county let alone region or state. 09 sked was the toughest but tougher Than 16. You Must be a special kind of stupid if you think Rock, knox and bell were not better than lynn camp, harlan and providence or Jenkins and Berea better than Wayne Co., Clintin better than Edmonson.your football intelligence is as overated as SW's yearly preseason Rankings.enjoy no.3 ranking in your own county.somerset would whip SW to.
SWpride Wrote::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: More interesting to watch than Christmas movies. Everyone arguing over McCreary Co. So cute.. Coach Ford is a top notch coach and comparing 09 to 16 is insulting on every level to both squads, but if you want a outside opinion, and I'm sure you don't, but they are to different styles, and speed kills. That being said 16 would be the better team, and as far as cup cake sch. 09 was weak. you can't look at teams that are strong now, and act like they were strong in 09 because of there name. Now that being said go back to arguing, we fans of true power teams :lame:enjoy the humor in it. #WARRIORS

SW is the most overated team in the state . Can't do anything with all the talent they get. Underachievers.Do you guys call Hines daddy you should because he whoops you like step children.he takes his team to the state why can't you power boys ever go everyone in the whole county has gone except the power boys
For wrangler to be such A big MC "Fan" the only thing he knows how to do is talk crap about the school, just like the old ball coach would do.. Before you get on here and reply to yourself 10x in a row make sure you spell your words right, old age is kicking in ��
You guys are funny talking about something that cannot be proven either way. What a waste of time. McCreary will feel the difference this year of playing in a district, compared to playing a Independent Schedule. Just the step up in size of schools will make a big difference. Going from playing A and AA schools to playing 3 5A Schools and 3 3A Schools will be a huge difference and anyone who thinks different don't know much about football. That is 5 games that will be harder than any games played last year. With that said I think McCreary can Win 5 games and make the play-offs, with a chance to win a play-off game. Good Luck.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:You guys are funny talking about something that cannot be proven either way. What a waste of time. McCreary will feel the difference this year of playing in a district, compared to playing a Independent Schedule. Just the step up in size of schools will make a big difference. Going from playing A and AA schools to playing 3 5A Schools and 3 3A Schools will be a huge difference and anyone who thinks different don't know much about football. That is 5 games that will be harder than any games played last year. With that said I think McCreary can Win 5 games and make the play-offs, with a chance to win a play-off game. Good Luck.

What 5 games do you see them Winning? If the sked Cellking posted is correct It will be a hard Road to win 3 or 4.
Don't have a dog in this fight, but any team that gets beat 55-6 by Providence isn't a very good football team. We have tried to schedule them, but they won't play us.
ColtPride Wrote:Don't have a dog in this fight, but any team that gets beat 55-6 by Providence isn't a very good football team. We have tried to schedule them, but they won't play us.

6-5 Providence Beat us Bad but it was on the Road, long Trip. Next year our SKed has seven teams better than Providence.
ColtPride Wrote:Don't have a dog in this fight, but any team that gets beat 55-6 by Providence isn't a very good football team. We have tried to schedule them, but they won't play us.

that is a good pt. Because any team scared to schedule you guys aren't very good because you guys are not Very good either.
lol. I think we're ok. Last 5 years 2 state championships. 2 semi state appearances. 1 regional finals appearance. I like where we are at.
ColtPride Wrote:lol. I think we're ok. Last 5 years 2 state championships. 2 semi state appearances. 1 regional finals appearance. I like where we are at.

Ok I thought your a West Jessamine Colt . there not very good. But you guys Get to recruit and You have no geographical boundaries so you Should be good.
Wrangler, for someone to down McCreary so much you sure are on this thread a lot, even talking to yourself to keep it going.
No worries. But let's not use the R word. In MC's defense. A win is a win. Doesn't matter who it comes against. The kids feel good regardless. Wins will help build a winning culture, and more kids will get interested in playing football.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next