• 15(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 2017
McCreary will be 4-7
Wins; week 2,3,4 and 9
Bobcat4years Wrote:McCreary will be 4-7
Wins; week 2,3,4 and 9

McCreary will be 9-1 . bell co. Will have back to back 4-7 years . Bobcats are sorry Now.
Wrangler Wrote:Give me a Break do you Work or Live off the government u got to Much time on Your Hands if You Have time to Bore us with Long post Like This. Get a Job :worthy:

I'm sure I work a lot more than you considering I spend months at a time away from my family and weeks hours in the military so there is a little perspective for your guess I guarantee I have work more on a daily basis than you. Second you need to slow your roll on here talking mad crap mccreary isn't world beaters making us mccreary fans look crazy but yea guess you could say I live off the government appreciate your support lmbo pretty easy to figure out who I am as well
Wrangler Wrote:McCreary will be 9-1 . bell co. Will have back to back 4-7 years . Bobcats are sorry Now.

Its offical you have either lost your marbles, or need stop drinking. 4-6, 4-7 playoff at best. Not trying to be rude, but you insulted first. Not getting in to shootout, just gave my opinion as did you. McMcreary is no way ready, and Perry, and Lynn Camp are solid as is Bell this year.
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Pretty interesting info but the fighting isn't that surprising due to all the lack of dicpline . I am curious as to how mccreary performs in a scrimmage more than a 7 on 7 somerset is going to be much better all around than mccreary it's a normal thing not to worried yet but the discipline seems to worry me as an issue still
I made a call they are scrimmage Garrad co / somerset at somerset Aug. 10th. I saw no discipline
SWpride Wrote:I made a call they are scrimmage Garrad co / somerset at somerset Aug. 10th. I saw no discipline
Yea I seen no dicpline first hand and a big loss was Hamilton for the passing game he would make big plays out of nothing solid player. I'm hoping mccreary can get it together I'll be more interested in the scrimmage as it well tell more about them but garrad county and somerset will be a tough one even if there down from recent years
So the raiders pick up a 6A team Paul Laurence Dunbar according to the khsaa site and move Lynn camp to game ten
Please stay on topic.
Unbeaten55 Wrote:So the raiders pick up a 6A team Paul Laurence Dunbar according to the khsaa site and move Lynn camp to game ten

Looking at new Schedule. Perry Central and South Laurel week 0 and week 1. Then Lex. Dunbar, Bell, Corbin and Casey Weeks 4-5-6-7 is a real tough schedule. Good Luck Raiders !!!TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Cellking Wrote:Looking at new Schedule. Perry Central and South Laurel week 0 and week 1. Then Lex. Dunbar, Bell, Corbin and Casey Weeks 4-5-6-7 is a real tough schedule. Good Luck Raiders !!!TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Hope the raiders have prepared themselves for this with tough offseason and are mentally prepared for the season ahead it's going to take guts, fight and have to grind it out each game they do that for 48 min they will post some nice wins
Cellking Wrote:Looking at new Schedule. Perry Central and South Laurel week 0 and week 1. Then Lex. Dunbar, Bell, Corbin and Casey Weeks 4-5-6-7 is a real tough schedule. Good Luck Raiders !!!TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

That's gonna be rough.
Granny Bear Wrote:Please stay on topic.

Could you remind me what the topic is? You went on a deleting spree and I got lost. lol
SWpride Wrote:I made a call they are scrimmage Garrad co / somerset at somerset Aug. 10th. I saw no discipline

McCreary Central Vs. Williamsburg in Grid at Lynn Camp 6:00 Aug. 11th. They will not scrimmage at Somerset.
Cellking Wrote:McCreary Central Vs. Williamsburg in Grid at Lynn Camp 6:00 Aug. 11th. They will not scrimmage at Somerset.

That should be a good test. Williamsburg is solid this year .

Wow looks like the 2009 record is gonna Be hard to beat this Yr. Good Luck Boys!!!! :Cheerlead
Wrangler Wrote:Wow looks like the 2009 record is gonna Be hard to beat this Yr. Good Luck Boys!!!! :Cheerlead

sounds like a broken record .

A 6a school, 2 5a schools, a District with Bell, Corbin, Casey and Jackson. That is a pretty good schedule. Time will tell if Raiders can cut mustard, Hope so. Good Luck McCreary.TongueirateSho
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)