Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Franklin Simpson (4A State Championship) 12/4
Will there be any live video feeds of this game?
swampdonkey Wrote:Will there be any live video feeds of this game?

http://khsaa.tv/ will carry the games but it will cost you $9.99
Anyone know where I can buy my JC State Championship shirt after the game?
Johnson Central WILL BE SHOWING the game tomorrow in the cafeteria.

Doors open @ 4pm local time.

So if you can't make the trip, be there to support your Golden Eagles.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Go Eagles
Can't get here quick enough! READY to Watch this one!!!
I'm gonna say JC 56-14
Cal preps predicts JC 35, FS 19.

The most points scored against JC this year was 27 and the most on FS was 24. I'm going with FS 27, JC 24. I don't see a blowout by either team. This game should be a good one.
This will be a tough match between two solid teams, but I have to go with JC by a touchdown. I'd like to see Matney win the title.
I am a diehard Western Kentucky high school football fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing Johnson Central win their first state championship. I think it's time and I think they will do it this year. Good luck today.
Ok, Johnson Central! It's your turn! Bring it back home guys!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
After watching Belfry dominate Central last night, I am feeling much more confident that Johnson Central will beat Franklin-Simpson fairly easily. Aside from Wellman, JC shut down Belfry's offense and Belfry has a great running game. I just can't see FS having a better running game than Belfry and I can't see them having a better passing attack than Capital, South Charleston, and Lexington Catholic. Barring a severe case of fumblitis, I expect JC to win by at least 3 touchdowns.
ekywildcat Wrote:Anyone know where I can buy my JC State Championship shirt after the game?
Goodwill
Hope you have good officials. Some of the calls were questioned yesterday by a team of men that don't usually have much to say about the officiating.
They normally MAKE and sell shirts with the state championship team on it, at the site
Tommy2tone Wrote:Goodwill
This will be Johnson Central's first state title, so there will be no money to be saved by looking for one at Goodwill.
kybred Wrote:Cal preps predicts JC 35, FS 19.

The most points scored against JC this year was 27 and the most on FS was 24. I'm going with FS 27, JC 24. I don't see a blowout by either team. This game should be a good one.

Max preps has it 35-24 FS!
ALMOST Time to wear out some Franklin Simpson TAIL!!!
Good luck to the Golden Eagles and Coach Jim Matney.
Are there ANY radio broadcasts??????
I'm watching the live stream here.
Watched the Belfry game yesterday and this game today
with 1 minor freeze today.
Can't wait to see how quickly JC will get a running clock today!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Can't wait to see how quickly JC will get a running clock today!

I like the way you think!!!
What radio station is this game going to be on
Granny Bear Wrote:Are there ANY radio broadcasts??????

Check 98.9 or 94.7!
Let's go Eagles! Leave no doubt!!!!
adopted purple Wrote:I am a diehard Western Kentucky high school football fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing Johnson Central win their first state championship. I think it's time and I think they will do it this year. Good luck today.

Thanks for the support Ol Buddy, this Pirate fan will be cheering for that Purple team this evening!
come'on. Make it 21-0
There it is! Riley Preece with the sneak! Complete Dominance to this point! Could see a running clock!
Tommy2tone Wrote:Goodwill

Hey 2tone were you one of the three horse turds in the Franklin Simpson tailgating section that were yelling " you all don't know what you're about to run into" at our kids as we were entering the stadium? If so, I think we proved that we knew exactly what we were getting into. What do you think?