i wish them the best of luck in the
season

Go Cougars.
look for mabey a 5-5 season
RIP_28 Wrote:look for mabey a 5-5 season

5-5 season maybe. Weak schedual maybe 6-4
they will do awesome
these yr.
they have rly, worked in the off season in the weight-room and i wish them the best of luck.
Good luck to them, they have talent....but i cant see them doing much better than 6-4.
i think the cougars will go 7-3 or better
good luck cougars
the cougars will be next year
Well as playing for the LCC Cougars myself i do know that we are working very hard in the weight room. Our senior leaders have finally stepped up an taking the reigns. Brock, Fisher and a few others have finally got everyone dedicated to the team. As of next year i belive we will go 7-3. Im not sure bout all our oppents me being a freshman. But i do know that we have a hard game out of the gates. But i look forward to starting defense an giving it everything. As for our offense im not really include seeing as how we have 6 or more senior backs that are talented. As for the line they are looking really well alot stronger and alot smarter.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I was talkin to Brock and he said he benched sumthin like 365...lmao....he must have a killer stiffarm!!! What does the line look like for 07'???

365??
365..No Maybe 315 on a good day.
Best of luck to the Cougars and to Coach Howard, both of them lol
Will Banks be under center next year?
Yes!
Does anyone know there schedule?? I know they play East Ridge and will probably beat the hell out of us but who else do they play? I'm not to familiar with there district. And are they in 5a?
Yea im pretty sure we are 5a. But schedules havent been relased but i know a few teams we play.
Hazard
Bourbon
Greenup
East Ridge
Whitley
Clay
Perry Central
the schedule looks pretty good to me
good luck
cougars
i think they will go 8-2.
Paco07 Wrote:the schedule looks pretty good to me
good luck
cougars
i think they will go 8-2.

how many predictions are you gonna make????
so is everybody else,..LCC will be 5-5, somewhere around there..Ben Howard will have the offense scoring 50 points a game, but theyll give up 65, lol..
Paco07 Wrote:i disagree 7-3 or nothing= because we have improved we are strong, faster, and better.
I live in Letcher and I know that many people are not happy with the football as well as basketball.I hope they have agood season and get the program headed ih the right direction.I also hope that Coach Justice has a great season with many wins! Go Cougars!!!!!!!!!!!
LCC will do good next year but in 08 and 09 they will be great. next year most of the good players are juniors and sophomores but they will still help.
Best of luck to Ben, Hillard, and the rest of LCCHS.
I know its early but do you all have ne predictions as of now....for LCC vs. Hazard?
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I know its early but do you all have ne predictions as of now....for LCC vs. Hazard?
IMO Hazard is probably a little further along with the football talent they have right now, but the Howards will have the cougars ready to play and ready to win. Better stay on your toes Bulldogs.
bigpun Wrote:IMO Hazard is probably a little further along with the football talent they have right now, but the Howards will have the cougars ready to play and ready to win. Better stay on your toes Bulldogs.

As far as the Hazard game, I think it will be one heck of a game! :yikes: Both teams have really been working hard in the weight room and on the field. I expect to see some good ole' ball playing.

As far as the record prediction for LCC in 07-08, I'm going to go with my gut instinct and say 6-4.

Go Cougars..... Make us proud!
Letcher County is also the last game of the season for Lawrence County at Letcher County this fall.
The line has worked very hard during the off season, they have several SR's Adams, Chandler, Begley, and several JR's Kincer, Adams, and Knight who I look to have a great season.