Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson central @ Boyd county 9/23
An update from our "Weak" teams from West Virginia.

Capital is ranked Tied for 6th in Class 3A.... record of 3-1. Only loss is to JC.
South Charleston is ranked Tied for 10th in Class 3A... record of 2-2.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I know I'm way out of the loop on the Boyd County School System.... but isn't Boyd County getting a new school? If so, are they planning on getting turf at their new field?
If Pulp Fiction thinks JC won't put 60 or even 50 on Boyd, then tell us what subs he can put in that won't score! Remember in past years we scored high and were accused of running up the score. And if I remember we used several subs in those games!!!!!!!!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Won't happen... if Coach Hart was still there, maybe.

But Matney and Love are friends. I don't think Jim will hang 50 or 60+ (even though JC could) on Ashland as long as Tony is still coaching Ashland.

baller55 Wrote:If Pulp Fiction thinks JC won't put 60 or even 50 on Boyd, then tell us what subs he can put in that won't score! Remember in past years we scored high and were accused of running up the score. And if I remember we used several subs in those games!!!!!!!!!

Easy baller55....

Leon Hart & Tony Love are the former & current coaches @ Ashland Blazer, not Boyd County.

I've not said anything in this thread about how many points JC will score on Boyd County or even gave a score prediction.

And TBH, I'm a fan of Boyd County, Greenup County, East Carter and Rowan County except when they play us. I want these four teams to be ballin' year in and year out.
Ashland Blazer on the other hand... I would like to see them cancel their entire Athletic program.
Sorry Pulp i'm getting old!! I meant Ashland
baller55 Wrote:Sorry Pulp i'm getting old!! I meant Ashland

Confusednicker:

No harm no foul.....
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I know I'm way out of the loop on the Boyd County School System.... but isn't Boyd County getting a new school? If so, are they planning on getting turf at their new field?

BC already has their new school - moved in 3 years ago....as for the field, it is part of many "phases," but I'm going to say it will be a while. A new softball field is first in terms of athletics, and I believe it's happening in the next year. My guess is the new football field is another 5 years away.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I know I'm way out of the loop on the Boyd County School System.... but isn't Boyd County getting a new school? If so, are they planning on getting turf at their new field?

Wildcat1 Wrote:BC already has their new school - moved in 3 years ago....as for the field, it is part of many "phases," but I'm going to say it will be a while. A new softball field is first in terms of athletics, and I believe it's happening in the next year. My guess is the new football field is another 5 years away.

Awesome about BC's new school.
Too bad the Panera Bread isn't closer to the BC football field....
What should the Total Points Over/Under be set at???

I'm gonna say 51.5
(Meaning, I think there will be at least 52+ combined points scored)
52 by JC.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:What should the Total Points Over/Under be set at???

I'm gonna say 51.5
(Meaning, I think there will be at least 52+ combined points scored)

Boyd lost 4 offensive starters last week, and I've not been to practice to see who is/isn't going to be in the lineup. If they're at full strength, I say we're looking 60+ with the overwhelming majority of those points being from JC.
I was on that 2000 team... I wanted to say Arliss Beach but that was my junior year when Ashland ran it up on us bad.