Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris 28 Middlesboro 25
GOAT96 Wrote:So tired of the "well they are a 5A school and we are a 2A or 3A school" that excuse is a joke..the team I played for was a MUCH lower A than the schools we played and we still gave them all they wanted..the A caliber is a joke look at Big 5A Clay County they are just as big as Whitley and Whitley would put a running clock on them before the half
when you played there wasn't the distractions that there are now a days IMo
Madness Wrote:They will not answer you. They are very close to leaving the site again, until next year. You got a stat guy, coach, dad, referee , ex coach and old player they don't understand why they have not won 5 games this year. One said they would score 55 a game. Other said minimum of 5 wins. I really would like to hear their take on what appears to be another one win season.
Madness your bobcats are killing it this to rent they....
We have doubled your win total and according to you guys it is a very hard schedule.

But.....I have to say you are correct, not what we hoped for.
Trashtalker Wrote:when you played there wasn't the distractions that there are now a days IMo

Not trying to sound like a pr$&k when i ask this question but im honestly confused at what my playing days has to do with distractions..? You will probably think this is a stupid question or that i am stupid for asking but i really dont understand what you are getting at
jacket-pride Wrote:No difference In split back and I option is option. Didn't look like any called fullback dives to me just option reads (hint the pitch guy). Again I'm not the smartest football person either but I did play on good teams in high school and enjoy the game. Let the coaches coach and if anyone else can do better please let us know what makes you qualified and apply. We will sign you up.
The I and the veere are two different style of offenses. Not to say you can't run similar plays from the the two sets, it's just a different identity.
GOAT96 Wrote:Not trying to sound like a pr$&k when i ask this question but im honestly confused at what my playing days has to do with distractions..? You will probably think this is a stupid question or that i am stupid for asking but i really dont understand what you are getting at

What I'm getting at is social media, players acting foolish and be broadcasted all over.... Parent support isint what it used to be. Xbox PlayStation all are taking away from the game not just at Middlesboro across the country.... Then add winning 2 ball games out of 17 amd see what that gets you...