Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE NEW PIKEVILLE TRACK FORUM...
weston might see a vault if hes in a bank..... lol jk
"Mr.C" Wrote:Track wasnt that bad its was do able for the throwers we didnt do much. Ms. K wasnt that hard. Idk about anyone else. Memms was tuff, but w/e one day gone a lot more to go.

Mr.C

It's John Mimms.....If you are a rookie, you have no idea what is to come.
yeayea i know that was the 1st day, lol of course it was easy, lol but i know that it will not be any more

Mr.C
what do they call a quator-qounder with chesses in France?
A Royal with Cheese
did i get this right....did weston just say he hopes to get 38 feet next year............................THIRTY_EIGHT........tard
Yea you got it lol i think he can do it as long as he jumps for the stars lol

Mr.C
what do they call a quarter qounder with chesses in France?
A Royal with Cheese
i would like to see both of u get out there and trimple jump
Hey hey im with ya on this on, i said i think you can do it, go for it.

Mr.C
what do they call a quarter qounder with chesses in France?
A Royal with Cheese
goooo paaaaaannnnnnttttthhhheeeeerrrrsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UMMMMM grasshopper......id also like to see you throw shotput..................do u realize that like nobody in the world can pole vault 38 FEET
haha wow im loving this thread
teammates going at it
even tho they provavly shouldnt be becasue this is about the track TEAM not track pole vaulters individually
"liveMAROON" Wrote:UMMMMM grasshopper......id also like to see you throw shotput..................do u realize that like nobody in the world can pole vault 38 FEET

hes talkin bout triple jumpin..
like the lil hop, skip, jump...

jon perry can do more then 36 so if weston works hard he sholud be able to get 38...
what about the girls track team....are they goign to be any good this year?
hopefully...we have alot of great girls n erica newsome won state last year in the hurdles...
NO SHE DIDNT.....................maybe jr high state
Erica Newsome won jr. high state and 38 feet for a guy triple jumper is decent but it's really not that good so i would hope the Pikeville guys could get at least 36-38 feet.
This year pikeville pole vaulters will be Stephen Jones and Weston Lindsay. Elkins will not be vaulting due to other reasons and obligations. I dont know about the girls team though.

Good luck Jones and Lindsay, bring home region gold and silver
is he doing track at all?
all of pikevilles distance and mid-distance relays are gonna be up for grabs as far as who is gonna be on the team. itl be some good competetion.. but i think they have enough talent (judging on last season) to beat all surrounding teams!
and 38 feet for a freshman is awesom.. i think weston is pretty good for jumping 36 in practice. we may not like the way he dresses but he has some talent and dedication.
Elkins will be running track this year, just not pole vaulting. Each team is allowed to represent two athletes per event. Pikeville has 3 vaulters. Elkins decided to step down from vaulting and let the freshman Weston Lindsay work on it due to the fact that Elkins is a senior. Jones can help Lindsay, and it will benfit the school next year. Elkins is playing college soccer next year and pole vaulting is not helping him get in better shape. He is working on mid-distance and sprint work, and should have a excellent season this year running 300m hurdles and 110m high hurdles.
p-burg is better
They always have a good team...
No need for this