Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE NEW PIKEVILLE TRACK FORUM...
ok since the last one got kinda outta control, lets start a new one...
and maybe we can keep this one a lil bit more civil...
im not blamin anyone cuz its kinda my fault too...so

yea well anyways, i think pikeville track can do really good this year...

bout u all?
damn ur pretty cocky cumin from someone who hasnt proven ne thing yet...lol
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:ur pretty cocky cumin from someone who hasnt proven ne thing yet...lol

Were trying to avoid controversy. Pikeville should have a very talented team with some really good sprinters like Huffman, Sword, Perry, and few others. In the mid distance and distance we have Adkins, Stanley, Morando, Morando, and a few others.
what about weston robinson didnt he run track last year i watched him run the 4x4 with the morandos and stan and he can fly
yea weston runs...
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:damn ur pretty cocky cumin from someone who hasnt proven ne thing yet...lol
What does he have to prove? Pikeville track has proved enough over the past years....and they should be just as good!
you got that right!
i know pikeville track has...but this dude has talked bout how great he is, when he hasnt proved ne thing yet, hes a newcome..calm down BEEF!...lol
"Coach Mac" Wrote:what about weston robinson didnt he run track last year i watched him run the 4x4 with the morandos and stan and he can fly

Sorry forgot about Weston. Weston is a great runner and should do well in the races he runs.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:i know pikeville track has...but this dude has talked bout how great he is, when he hasnt proved ne thing yet, hes a newcome..calm down BEEF!...lol

go panthers wasnt saying how good he/she is they were just saying that they think the Pikeville track team is going to be good...not them as an individual...unless this is what u were meaning
i may have misunderstood what you were meaning
Actually i think only one morando is on the 4 by 4 team and i think its Sam, Jett And Will Lockhart had a battle for the spot and Will won.

I have heard that they are replacing lockhart, but we will see
Pikeville will dominate their region this year and will do so in the local meets at Pikeville they have good everything and have the only pole vaulters around this area if im not mistaking.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:i know pikeville track has...but this dude has talked bout how great he is, when he hasnt proved ne thing yet, hes a newcome..calm down BEEF!...lol
I dont think its Beef who needs to calm down
This thread is being watched closely by the Moderators....Personal attacks are a direct rules violation and will be enforced.
I think pikeville will have a very talented team this year.
just to clear somethin up...

i never said that i would do great, i said "pikeville track" will do great this year...
the track team has done very well in the past, and hopefully we will continue that tradition....
yea, ur rite, this is my first year runnin on this track team...but i never said i was better than anyone else or anythin like that...

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:41 am:

Chase Huffman is really good too...

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:05 pm:

outdoor track starts today...
how was practice??? (anyone that runs lol...)
does anyone think that the Pikeville Jr. High team will do good this year i think they will but no one cares what i think
Track wasnt that bad its was do able for the throwers we didnt do much. Ms. K wasnt that hard. Idk about anyone else. Memms was tuff, but w/e one day gone a lot more to go.

Mr.C
pikeville track is gonna be unbelievable....shilpa a newcomer is very talented, should provide a boost and some energy!
i agree VW_FSU
thanks dirty n von wafer...

the junior high team should do pretty good...they were doin great in practice yesterday...
weston lindsey messed up his arm is he gonna be able to pole vault
it doesn't matter wether he vaults this year or not. in a typical meet, each school can only ribbon 2 players for each event. Pikeville has 2 vaulters ahead of Lindsay. So even if he did vault, he wouln't contribute to anything for the team when it comes time for real meets like region.
whata bout pikevilles rivals
who will win the 4x8 pikeville or central
pikevilles team-adkins,jet marando,robertson, and wheat
centrals-bentley,kerr,reynolds, and duty
Well at pikeville right now, the practices are a joke, it is too close to call right now, but should be a close one when it the first outdoor meet comes around.
"phsplyr17" Wrote:it doesn't matter wether he vaults this year or not. in a typical meet, each school can only ribbon 2 players for each event. Pikeville has 2 vaulters ahead of Lindsay. So even if he did vault, he wouln't contribute to anything for the team when it comes time for real meets like region.

is that 2 vaulters in all or 2 guys and 2 girls?

well since brian n steven are both seniors, weston will problably do really good vaultin next year...

he told me today he still is goin to mason dixon b/c his arm should be healed by this weekend...
were only taking two vaulters with steven jones and elkins........i doubt lindsey will even see a pole
lindsay has some skills on the pole but livemaroon is right, i doubt he sees much of a pole this year with 2 seniors ahead of him. He will get is fair share of jumps next year though.
i wont be vaulting alot this year its pointless. they will be the ones going to state but this year i plan to work more on my jumping the goal for this year is to get 38 ft so i will be the high school vaulter for next year since elkins and jones are both seniors
[b][b]I like weston and all but the only vaut he will see will be at pratice.

Mr.C
what do they call a quator-qounder with chesses in France?
A Royal with Cheese
[/b

:twisted: :evil: [/b]