•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 2016
Are kids still eligible for high school sports when committing vandalism & robbery, assault and auto theft? On three different occasions? They can still play?????????

No dog in this, just wondering about KHSAA policy or lack of?
This must be an accurate statement, none of the diehard Middlesboro posters are claiming otherwise. Most of the time 1 or 2 will even lie for them, and we are not getting that. Hard to believe this can happen and still be on a team. I know it doesn't mean anything, but a lot of lost respect comes with this type of allowed behavior. It reflects true character of leadership and a principal that is scared of that leadership. Lack of discipline is why this situation will not improve.
Shotgun Wrote:This must be an accurate statement, none of the diehard Middlesboro posters are claiming otherwise. Most of the time 1 or 2 will even lie for them, and we are not getting that. Hard to believe this can happen and still be on a team. I know it doesn't mean anything, but a lot of lost respect comes with this type of allowed behavior. It reflects true character of leadership and a principal that is scared of that leadership. Lack of discipline is why this situation will not improve.

With this next election will come a change in leadership and this situation will improve. Top to bottom. Count on that.
Come on down.
Can't beat them , join them? What a shame.
NextGeneration Wrote:Can't beat them , join them? What a shame.

We have no one going there. If Bell had not been such a cluster, maybe. Now ,some are just floating to see what happens. I will give you one thing it is a shame as to what is going on here.
When Pineville is the most stable program in the county it is bad. IF the Jackets had some discipline they could be decent. But off the field will kill them.
FlippedOut Wrote:We have no one going there. If Bell had not been such a cluster, maybe. Now ,some are just floating to see what happens. I will give you one thing it is a shame as to what is going on here.

You missed the point, when was the last time , before last year, we lost to Pineville? What year?

Lack of discipline will be the destructive factor this season. It is lost now and do not know if they can get it back. When things like have been done are overlooked from the top down, how can you get any control?
Not interested in who believes what but.....I have done some digging there is NOT a discipline problem with the football team. There is nothing being covered up. From everyone i talk to the team has been in great spirits and has had great attitudes. This is coming from people who know. I was told by someone on here to ask two people in particular and i did that both said NOT true. There was one young man who got into some trouble made a bad decisions and has been punished if you know what you were talking about you would know that. One of the other things that was mentioned is complete BS. So ill say it again I've heard the team has had great attitudes worked really hard in the spring. I feel really good about this team and this coaching staff. That being said people are going to say what they want and believe what they want. Im starting to get the feeling that maybe we have some parents with hurt feelings. Either way I'm hoping and i look for improvement this season from the young jackets.

God bless and Go Jackets!
NextGeneration Wrote:You missed the point, when was the last time , before last year, we lost to Pineville? What year?

Lack of discipline will be the destructive factor this season. It is lost now and do not know if they can get it back. When things like have been done are overlooked from the top down, how can you get any control?

I agree and lets add disgruntled fans such as yourself, will bring it down.
I have been unable to access BGR consistently for the past week, so I hadn't read this thread until today.

Please refrain from stating the names of players, even past players, when talking about litigious situations.

Thanks everyone.
jacket-pride Wrote:Not interested in who believes what but.....I have done some digging there is NOT a discipline problem with the football team. There is nothing being covered up. From everyone i talk to the team has been in great spirits and has had great attitudes. This is coming from people who know. I was told by someone on here to ask two people in particular and i did that both said NOT true. There was one young man who got into some trouble made a bad decisions and has been punished if you know what you were talking about you would know that. One of the other things that was mentioned is complete BS. So ill say it again I've heard the team has had great attitudes worked really hard in the spring. I feel really good about this team and this coaching staff. That being said people are going to say what they want and believe what they want. Im starting to get the feeling that maybe we have some parents with hurt feelings. Either way I'm hoping and i look for improvement this season from the young jackets.

I am so sorry that those people lied to you. We have had 2 players that have done theses things and no punishment. It is common knowledge at school and even a running joke of those in the know. Which I do not condone, they need guidance. No names will be posted , they need to clean up what they are doing. My problem is that they continue to say we were 1-10 because we put up with nothing, discipline is top priority. When in fact they cover more than you know. The three things posted absolutely happened, fact. You can even watch one online, as they the store posted a reward with video. Like you said believe what you want, as they continue to lie, if they told you different.
Checked it out , all true and more. I guess the ones you talked to J-P are covering it up too.
If this thread blows up, I will ban every user that posts anything inappropriate, no debates!
It may blow up , but, absolutely no rules are being broken.
Talk about kids, and rules are being broken. I'll dictate the interpretation ;-)
I hate to barge in on thread we have enough problems. I just want to point out the fact NextGeneration is a complete cry baby! I don't know what is and what isn't true on this thread and don't care. What i will say is go look at our thread all he has done is cry whine and complain. Talk about sour grapes he/she must have eaten a whole bag! So word to the wise just take anything he says lightly. Before i buy into this fools sobbing i would advise waiting to see for yourselves. Again sorry for jumping in just want to point out that nextgen is obviously a professional cry baby.
Stardust Wrote:Talk about kids, and rules are being broken. I'll dictate the interpretation ;-)

This site is talking about kids. I read the rules and will stay within them.
redrocket Wrote:I hate to barge in on thread we have enough problems. I just want to point out the fact NextGeneration is a complete cry baby! I don't know what is and what isn't true on this thread and don't care. What i will say is go look at our thread all he has done is cry whine and complain. Talk about sour grapes he/she must have eaten a whole bag! So word to the wise just take anything he says lightly. Before i buy into this fools sobbing i would advise waiting to see for yourselves. Again sorry for jumping in just want to point out that nextgen is obviously a professional cry baby.

Thanks for noticing again redrocket. I post nothing but truth. I can see you are my biggest fan. Corbin is calling your name.
100% truth in what has been put on here. Election time is coming, PROBLEMS SOLVED!!!!
redrocket Wrote:I hate to barge in on thread we have enough problems. I just want to point out the fact NextGeneration is a complete cry baby! I don't know what is and what isn't true on this thread and don't care. What i will say is go look at our thread all he has done is cry whine and complain. Talk about sour grapes he/she must have eaten a whole bag! So word to the wise just take anything he says lightly. Before i buy into this fools sobbing i would advise waiting to see for yourselves. Again sorry for jumping in just want to point out that nextgen is obviously a professional cry baby.

There is a old saying about a pot and kettle. LOL:yikes:
jacket-pride Wrote:Not interested in who believes what but.....I have done some digging there is NOT a discipline problem with the football team. There is nothing being covered up. From everyone i talk to the team has been in great spirits and has had great attitudes. This is coming from people who know. I was told by someone on here to ask two people in particular and i did that both said NOT true. There was one young man who got into some trouble made a bad decisions and has been punished if you know what you were talking about you would know that. One of the other things that was mentioned is complete BS. So ill say it again I've heard the team has had great attitudes worked really hard in the spring. I feel really good about this team and this coaching staff. That being said people are going to say what they want and believe what they want. Im starting to get the feeling that maybe we have some parents with hurt feelings. Either way I'm hoping and i look for improvement this season from the young jackets.

I live in Pineville and can tell you it happened, you must live in a cave.
NextGeneration Wrote:This site is talking about kids. I read the rules and will stay within them.

You might want to read them again as they have very recently been updated.

There have been sufficient warnings, and we are carefully monitoring this thread.
Thank you, I have read them again and will stay within all rules.
NextGeneration Wrote:This site is talking about kids. I read the rules and will stay within them.

This site is a privilege site, not a "right". I expect all to stay within the rules, or the loss of that privilege goes away!
I've told you twice now, that I would stay within the rules. I will explain that I am not talking about kids. I have from the start saying the administration and coaching staff was overlooking discipline problems and saying something very different in our community. I have not put any names nor have I stated any of the problems. I have even stated that my problem is not with the actions of players, all kids make mistakes, but with the adults that do nothing to help other than try to get them out of it. Our programs attitude with this administration and staff is a win at all cost is one of the reasons we are 1-10. All about the adults, not kids. I hope this helps. This is my opinion as to what is happening here.
Too bad there isn't anything illegal about being a butthurt parent that likes to complain and tell half truths. All this person does is blow smoke. Quit crying you're setting a bad example for your kid.
No win situation, must help student / athlete understand consequences.
Reap what you sow!
jacket-pride Wrote:Too bad there isn't anything illegal about being a butthurt parent that likes to complain and tell half truths. All this person does is blow smoke. Quit crying you're setting a bad example for your kid.

Thanks for the advice, what I am trying to do is teach him that their are consequences to actions. You might say the opposite of what is being taught here. How can I say half truths, I have not put anything on here about what happened.

Why do you think this school system has lost 12 or more teachers in 2years? Can not get any assistant coach to come in. Teachers are leaving in groves.

There is no discipline in school or team. That is FACT..
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next