• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 2016
After an expecting 1 win season, what can the Jackets look forward to? Predictions on the season
First let me say we may be in this same boat, but we will win more games.

New year for the jackets, however same results...1 or 2 wins.
Is Ray Thompson coming back to Middlesboro?
I am hearing Knox Co.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Is Ray Thompson coming back to Middlesboro?

Madness Wrote:I am hearing Knox Co.

Why would he go anywhere right now? Especially Middlesboro, they are in much worse shape than we are and they have a coach.
Are you all kidding me.... No coach for 80+ days no weight lifting no guidance and your all better off!!!! Come on Middlesboro lost 6 Bell lost all their coaches, 3 year Center 4 year tackle 3 year guard 4 year Qb 3 year running back.... So take that trash on somewhere! Middlesboro will win 5+
Maybe Bell County will have a coach before we play!!!!
We have been here before big boy. Did you not lose 8 starters off a 1 win team? Including 4 of 5 starting linemen? It will not be pretty. We could practice by ourselves and beat you.
if the defense doesn't improve than it will be another long season In Middlesboro , also got to stay healthy. guess we'll see...
Intimidator Wrote:if the defense doesn't improve than it will be another long season In Middlesboro , also got to stay healthy. guess we'll see...

We lose 6 -7 off a defense that may have been the worse in our history. Sorry if most are not as optimistic as Trashtalker but reality hurts right now. Lose 3 of the 4 linebackers, best safety in area, 2-3 DL . This team may not be as successful as last year because of only 1 lineman returning from last years team. But , Hey, we are going to win them all!!!
Flipped out - if you were a true fan you'd know that mboro played the last several ballgames w 5 seniors one was only a kicker and one missed two games. 2 juniors none of which was a starter all year. All these soph and fresh will become soph and juniors. And there have been some picked up along the way that can help is the rumor? Maybe from Virginia?

Mboro will not be undefeated. They play in the toughest district in 2 A and anywhere around the area as matter of fact. They weren't far off being 3-1 going 4-1 going into paris w close losses to pineville south and Whitley. I think they will be ok. I may be optimistic but I think they will grow up a lot in a years time - we'll see I guess.

As for bell- I hope they get it figured out for the kids sake. How they haven't lost kids yet is amazing. They are not closer to hiring a coach than they were in November. I've heard Thompson to knox as well. Best of luck to the young man.
Middlesboro is s year away. They will struggle next year.
The problem is the line. We only have one returning, he was young, with NO back ups that can contribute this year. That is putting it nice. Listen I wish it was better, JMO.
Jackets over bobcats!!!! First ball game
Trashtalker Wrote:Jackets over bobcats!!!! First ball game

Maybe, but that doesn't make you any better, just tells me we have hired a moron.
BigDawgPrez Wrote:After an expecting 1 win season, what can the Jackets look forward to? Predictions on the season

They will show improvement
Trashtalker Wrote:Are you all kidding me.... No coach for 80+ days no weight lifting no guidance and your all better off!!!! Come on Middlesboro lost 6 Bell lost all their coaches, 3 year Center 4 year tackle 3 year guard 4 year Qb 3 year running back.... So take that trash on somewhere! Middlesboro will win 5+

^ Confusednicker:
Have seen the help play.........will leave it at that.
Ray Ray is not leaving Bell Co. Some of his friends from Middlesboro might be coming to Bell. Also Middlesboro will go 0-10.
Intimidator Wrote:if the defense doesn't improve than it will be another long season In Middlesboro , also got to stay healthy. guess we'll see...

What? Defense is not up to par? Trashtalker and LivingIn98 will get them lined out. LOL
Middlesboro Wrote:Ray Ray is not leaving Bell Co. Some of his friends from Middlesboro might be coming to Bell. Also Middlesboro will go 0-10.

Come on up, we need all we can get. Maybe your offensive coach will come too. 0-10 is no fun.
I doubt I'll be lining anyone out. Unless you know something I don't....
Trashtalker Wrote:Maybe Bell County will have a coach before we play!!!!

I think Bell wins either way.
I heard Middlesboro got a pretty big center. I look forward to seeing him on the field. 6'1 and 310. Sounds like they got some extra protection for the back field.
No stranger to the area, 3rd school system he has been in. Bell, Thomas Walker and now Middlesboro. Big kid, hope he does well for us. Has to help, some.
Personally, I think he will be a great help. With that size and protection, plays will come together a lot more and more consistently.
He will be, we have 0 lineman. I worry about his footwork, we do not run power football. He has to be able to move. But, he will help.
I've seen the kid play and he can move. The best thing he has is footwork. Which is amazing for his size. He played baseball as well, third base and first, so his footwork is there
Reports say that Middlesboro has been turned in for recruiting. Coach and administration have been contacted by officials of the KHSAA. Is this a true report?
PRIDE101 Wrote:Reports say that Middlesboro has been turned in for recruiting. Coach and administration have been contacted by officials of the KHSAA. Is this a true report?

Not good if true...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • 1(current)
  • Next