•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 2016
I hear the administration were ask for self investigation. Nothing to it.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Reports say that Middlesboro has been turned in for recruiting. Coach and administration have been contacted by officials of the KHSAA. Is this a true report?

Middlesboro always complained of us recruiting their kids. LOL :igiveup:
Middlesboro has been a mess since the new superintendent took office. IDK if they will get lined out or not. Next year will not be the year. Who were they allegedly recruiting?
They needed help, and Cumberland Gap was 0-10 Thomas Walker wasn't much better.. At least CG players will win one this year at Middlesboro.
I feel that Middlesboro will do pretty well this season. They may not sound like a good contender but many of the kids they have and have gotten will make them better. Isaiah Williams being a big game changer for the Yellow Jackets along with Nathan Miracle, Ethan Ellison(transfers to play this upcoming season), Anthony Jackson, and many more. These boys, I feel, could take the team as a pretty good dog fight. I believe Middlesboro is in for a winning season.
Hey, now there is two. Trashtalker you have another optimist on here.

How is the recruiting, what rank will this class be? LOL
TheBoz Wrote:They needed help, and Cumberland Gap was 0-10 Thomas Walker wasn't much better.. At least CG players will win one this year at Middlesboro.

not likely.
Madness; Worry about what your gonna do with The Old Man on the hill. Middlesboro will win more then 1 game
I agree, I see them doubling their win total from last year......they will win 2.

We did not hire a moron, so not this year for the Jackets.
Madness Wrote:I agree, I see them doubling their win total from last year......they will win 2.

We did not hire a moron, so not this year for the Jackets.

Who do they beat? They were lucky to win one last year. Teams on their schedule will all be better, and they lost the top 5 players on their team to graduation. Not to mention all seniors lost. Just still do not see it.
Top 5 players lost? They finished the year with 6 seniors surely you don't think 5/6 of them were the best players
They finished the year much worse than they started also....think about it.
Aslo finished the year with 20 players , right. lets see if I can get the seniors for you, Pratt, Capps, Webb, Forman, Hurst, Deon and Heck. I am missing two , I think Evans is the one that got hurt and one more. I can say that 4-5 of them were the best you had at their position. If not why did you start them?You may be counting on some that will never make it. You guys get to come to our place this year, must say for me, Middlesboro win was one of the best ever. It will be here before you know it.
TheBoz Wrote:They finished the year much worse than they started also....think about it.

This is a problem, we have not improved as the season goes on. The one reason I see is some players can do whatever, on and off the field. No consequences. Tears a team a part, inside out.
TheBoz Wrote:Aslo finished the year with 20 players , right. lets see if I can get the seniors for you, Pratt, Capps, Webb, Forman, Hurst, Deon and Heck. I am missing two , I think Evans is the one that got hurt and one more. I can say that 4-5 of them were the best you had at their position. If not why did you start them?You may be counting on some that will never make it. You guys get to come to our place this year, must say for me, Middlesboro win was one of the best ever. It will be here before you know it.

2 of the above kids didn't even finish the season. And one was just there to kick. Big Loss with Pratt,Webb,Foreman and Capps
They need a new recruiting coordinator.
Are we getting to use the weight room this spring? Building under construction, and I heard we were not lifting anymore? Anyone with info on that?
How is spring ball for the Jackets? Did they improve on the number from day 1? It wasn't good from what I was told at a track meet. IF no lifting because of construction, they need to find another space and go at it. Curious about that, are they lifting or not?
E's Army Wrote:They need a new recruiting coordinator.

They need some of the same things we need, a new Super, new Principal, and new Coaches. Then they need some of the things we got, new field and facilities, new school building. Pineville seems to be the only school with any leadership at any level.
It is my understanding no weights as of the new construction. Weights will be moved to new location but not until construction is finished in that part of building. Not good for a young team. We just do not have a plan when it comes to looking ahead.
At the end of the day Middlesboro is .500 if not better
Aug 21, 15 Bell County H (L) 7 - 41 Click
Aug 28, 15 Whitley County A (L) 38 - 47 Click
Sep 4, 15 Pineville A (L) 31 - 40 Click
Sep 11, 15 South Laurel H (L) 19 - 35 Click
Sep 18, 15 Paris H (L) 7 - 63 Click
Sep 25, 15 Harlan A (W) 28 - 21 Click
Oct 9, 15 Lexington Christian A (L) 19 - 56 Click
Oct 16, 15 Danville H (L) 0 - 56 Click
Oct 23, 15 Somerset H (L) 7 - 54 Click
Oct 30, 15 Williamsburg A (L) 7 - 21

I hope you are right , but who do we beat?

No one in district, I say maybe Williamsburg and South or Harlan. Help me with 5 or more....anyone.
Great point, worst case 0-10, best case 3-7. You will not get an answer to who the 5 + will be.
2 wins, it is over at Middlesboro for sometime to come. Way to many problems on and away from field not being address.
Bell County- isint the same 50/50 game
Whitley Co- Lost best player 90% scoring
Pineville- Should of beat last year!!
South- very beatable
Paris- lost 21 seniors
Harlan- found a way to win last year
LCA- Best team in schedule
Danville- lost 17 seniors
Somerset- lost 14 seniors
Williamsburg- not what they used to be!!!
Well, ok then. Nothing short of 9-1. If we can not get it done, fire everyone. Should beat them all. I love your optimism , Go Jackets.
Wait, should have done this and could have done that. Every team on our schedule outside of the team on the hill and Paris will be better than they were last year. Still we are not the favorite. I just don't think we will be as good as we were last year. We lost our best players on a defense, that struggled out of the gate and continue to regress. Bell is not a 50/50 game, they have some good players returning. To be honest the big challenge will keeping everyone elgible and most importantly out of trouble. Way to many questions before that much optimism.
Whitley gonna replace Luke Woods??? No way Pineville won't be as good as last year lost a lot have a lot of skill players back...
The Fighting Matt Jones.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Trashtalker Wrote:Whitley gonna replace Luke Woods??? No way Pineville won't be as good as last year lost a lot have a lot of skill players back...

The other teams is not what we have to worry about. It is what goes on in our own house. People close know, others will find out soon. Way to much to keep quiet.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next