Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KBA State (7th Grade)
So what about the refs call in the state championship game in middle school football I think we got robbed in that game so as I see it what goes around comes around my friend that's all I got to say
CAL is a great team but to pretend as if you don't recruit or have the ability to recruit is disengenuis at best. What is your school district boundaries?
Next is the subject of 51 being thrown out. 00 for CAL instigated the incident by grabbing and pulling 51 to the ground. 00 is very talented but was being dominated on the boards and he reacted negatively, which has been a pattern of behavior for this player.
No punches were thrown and honestly neither player shoukd have been tossed.
CAL lost because they quit hitting shots in 2nd half. Lincoln made adjustments in 2nd half better than CAL.
Now Somerset Meece. They do have some older kids, big deal. Quit whining and complaining and start competing. I have seen this team play often. They have beaten my son's team several times. We compete hard against each other but never had an incident with them. Unlike CAL.
We Look forward to playing Meece even though we have lost more than we won.
In closing I want to say it was a GREAT State Tournament and there are some fantastic players and teams.
CAL is a great team but to pretend as if you don't recruit or have the ability to recruit is disengenuis at best. What is your school district boundaries?
Next is the subject of 51 being thrown out. 00 for CAL instigated the incident by grabbing and pulling 51 to the ground. 00 is very talented but was being dominated on the boards and he reacted negatively, which has been a pattern of behavior for this player.
CAL lost because they quit hitting shots in 2nd half. Lincoln made adjustments in 2nd half better than CAL.
Now Somerset Meece. They do have some older kids, big deal. Quit whining and complaining and start competing. I have seen this team play often. They have beaten my son's team several times. We compete hard against each other but never had an incident with them. Unlike CAL.
In closing I want to say it was a GREAT State Tournament and there are some fantastic players and teams.
Congrats to Meece as they got better as the tournament went on. Lincoln has a great team but seemed worn down in the finals. Probably had a lot to do with the defense Meece was playing. Cal's highest profile player is within a couple of months of being the same age as Meece's best player. No way Cal was the best team. They had two five point wins and a loss. They are a really good team but several others looked better this weekend. Before getting beat by Lincoln T.K. Stone middle school was rolling. Another really impressive team.
Adams really played well. Congrats to all teams.
Yes Adams was a very strong rebounding team. They hit free throws they get to move on.
Congratulations to Meece for winning the 7th grade state tournament. They are a very impressive team to watch.
Does anyone have a link to the full results of this? I cant find it anywhere. Thanks!
Johnson Central should have beat Meece, But there coaches looked like they were more worried about managing playing time with 10-11 kids instead of winning the tournament. Meece played maybe 6 kids. Hope next year Johnson Central takes it more serious they had a real shot and i feel like they blew it.
Johnson Central is a fine team but they are not better than Meece or Lincoln or ETown or Clay. If there big men get in better shape and improve their footwork they have a chance to make a big jump next year.