Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Football 2005
that is true BM Pikeville does have some good plyrs steppin' up but we're losing some great plyrs
hopefully these new plyrs with the plyrs we got will get us futhur than the team this year
i'm not sayin' anything bad because we did have a great team this year
liveMAROON Wrote:the new coach isnt the problem y do so many ppl fear that.......
Anytime you replace a coach at a program, you have problems. Their new system has to be learned, they will most likely shake up what everyone is used to in the way of practice and preparation, and there are lot of changes that will take place whether you want to accept it or not.

Pikeville is not talented enough the next 2 seasons to overcome that, as, say, a team like Beechwood or Newport Catholic is.
good post thedon and i agree the program has a lot of talent but it might take things a little while ot getting used to
lets hope everything works out for them tho!
The panthers will be in good shape next year even though there will be a few problems with a coaching change. I hope that "Slayer" gets the job because he will have them in great shape throughout the season, which will definatly give them an advantage that last years team didn't really have.
Salyer maybe be a pretty good coach but I doubt that he will get the coaching job. I believe they will bring someone from outside, which I think might be for the best interest of the program.
thedon1082 Wrote:
liveMAROON Wrote:the new coach isnt the problem y do so many ppl fear that.......
Anytime you replace a coach at a program, you have problems. Their new system has to be learned, they will most likely shake up what everyone is used to in the way of practice and preparation, and there are lot of changes that will take place whether you want to accept it or not.

Pikeville is not talented enough the next 2 seasons to overcome that, as, say, a team like Beechwood or Newport Catholic is.

This is true, but i dont care who u r, beechwood or NP, u cant keep going like u did previously if u have a new coach, that isn't that easily to overcome
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:This is true, but i dont care who u r, beechwood or NP, u cant keep going like u did previously if u have a new coach, that isn't that easily to overcome
Agreed. But it is much easier to overcome a coaching change at Beechwood or Newport Catholic than at Pikeville. Actually, with the situation that Newport Catholic is in, they may be exponentially better with a coaching staff shakeup...