Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Football 2005
Since the last one got locked. I'd thought I'd start a new one and lets try to avoid fighting this time.

What do you all expect out of the Panthers this year?
I'm waiting to see what coach is brought in and what kind of ball he plays. But there should still be high hopes as long as the Panthers can fill holes in the line for the second straight season.
Will the Panthers line be mostly underclassmen this year, or do they have juniors and seniors that will step in and fill the holes of the seniors they are losing?
They have Juniors and Seniors to step up....have to replace Sully (All-stater so really hard), Miller (Center), and Beaver.

Plus the corps of line backers....they lose Parrish, Gibson, Shurtleff....so all the line backers are gone too
I actually think the line will be one of their strongest games beef......the biggest loss they suffered was "Smooth". He is really hard to replace, however, the panthers line is more, shall we say "structured" than it was last year...last year was a huge refill year for the line. I think the biggest gap in the team will be ball carriers and for sure the Wide recievers.......IMO thise will be the biggest problems the panthers will face.....
the panthers should have some senior recievers in sexton, champlin, davis and weston will be able to come out of the backfield to catch some balls
but they will have some trouble here...
They should look pretty good through the air next year.
What receivers did they lose? "Soft Hands" Gibson :lol:
He did manage to catch the most important pass of the season!!!!!!!!
True True....lol
If Pikeville's line can't protect the QB this year against quality competition, it won't matter if Terrell Owens and Randy Moss are their receivers.
Were getting TO and Moss??? PARTY!!!!!!
Beef Wrote:Were getting TO and Moss??? PARTY!!!!!!
they are a package deal with Parcells! :lol:
panthers IMo will strugle a bit in the season but come mid way through and playoff time their once again a contender. I just hope Sayler doesnt get the job if he does then that team will go in the hole IMO.
I think they will fair pretty well unless they get a goofy coach who smokes cigars and sings about his BIG fat Aunt Bertha
thats a pretty nice assumption HURLEY lol
Why you talkin about Coach Allera like that??
I thought he meant DeAnthony Honaker, Beef...........
I was just meanin that you could have a good coach that acted like that....lol

but DeAnthony is a better fit
haha that was kinda funny or one that scrathes his balls constantley who sucks Hurley
haha who might that be?
ummmmmmmmm his name starts with a P and ends in a Oynter
o haha
yes yes its quit funny
thats halirous...
Panthers will be good this year
everyone knows they are going to be..but will they be as good as they were last year
i will say this that they wont have as good as a record considering they play Corbin, NCC, Belfry, and Brethitt
also they will play good paintsville and hazard teams
true.... with a new coach i dont think everyone expects us to do good for at least 2 years.... but i wish good things
the new coach isnt the problem y do so many ppl fear that.......
well P-Ville is losing some great plyrs this year but i think our other plyrs will step up for next year a
True they are losing great players but they have great players stepping up