•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 2016
Man why can't it be football season already.
jetpilot Wrote:I was hoping it was Jantje, looks like I guessed wrong.

Maybe after all. Hearing some things myself.
jetpilot Wrote:I was hoping it was Jantje, looks like I guessed wrong.

Best Little League player I saw at Pikeville since Houston McAnallen. I forgot all about Jantje (sp?). Need to look him up and see how he is doing. Had great instincts and was a blur.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Best Little League player I saw at Pikeville since Houston McAnallen. I forgot all about Jantje (sp?). Need to look him up and see how he is doing. Had great instincts and was a blur.

Hopefully, you can confirm something PT.
If Jantie is coming back that's great but thats not the kid coming home that will be a junior next year.
Full us in?? Eager to hear!
Oh. It's not him lol. That would just be cool. Hate he left. Had a few that had to leave that would help. Josh Young being another one.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Oh. It's not him lol. That would just be cool. Hate he left. Had a few that had to leave that would help. Josh Young being another one.

PT, wasn't it about 2013, or somewhere about that time that he left along with a couple of other good players at the end of the season? I notice when his name is connected to football, nothing but wow!
As of now this is the 2016 schedule. Don't know dates and if these are officially official. Having three teams drop out on you kind of screws you!

1- (home) Pike County Bowl- Letcher County Central High School

2- (home) Paintsville High school

3- (away) Fairvirw High School

4- (home) Belfry High School

5- (away) South Floyd High School

6- (Home) Hazard High School

7-(away) Lucasville Ohio High School

8- (Home) Jenkins High School

9- (Away) Pike County Central High School
Mastadon89 Wrote:As of now this is the 2016 schedule. Don't know dates and if these are officially official. Having three teams drop out on you kind of screws you!

Games we lost, for anyone curious, were Prestonsburg, Sheldon Clark, and Phelps. Hoping we can get one or two more games at least in there in addition to the Lucasville game.
Mastadon89 Wrote:As of now this is the 2016 schedule. Don't know dates and if these are officially official. Having three teams drop out on you kind of screws you!

9 games are fine. Fairview challenging themselves by Pikeville as well. If I'm not mistaken they may be playing Hazard and Pikeville in back to back weeks.

Thought we were playing Tates Creek in the PCB?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Thought we were playing Tates Creek in the PCB?

They left the matchups the same as last year for the sake of competition. Noone wanted to see Belfry vs. Letcher Central
EKUAlum05 Wrote:They left the matchups the same as last year for the sake of competition. Noone wanted to see Belfry vs. Letcher Central

They could better than last year. But won't have the speed that Williams had.
bac2369 Wrote:They could better than last year. But won't have the speed that Williams had.

Whatever happened to the Williams kid ? Many said last year multiple D1 offers coming for him, I haven't read anything since then
TigerBlues Wrote:Whatever happened to the Williams kid ? Many said last year multiple D1 offers coming for him, I haven't read anything since then

Don't know. Me either
EKUAlum05 Wrote:They left the matchups the same as last year for the sake of competition. Noone wanted to see Belfry vs. Letcher Central
I'd say that goes both ways. 6A schools have nothing to gain and everything to lose when they play 1A schools. If they win, even going away, they're SUPPOSED to win. If they lose then it's a monumental upset...
Williams signed with Morehead State.
I'd like to see us maybe add Lawrence County if we could. They'd be a tough test.
Who's going to be the feature running back in 2016?
bac2369 Wrote:Who's going to be the feature running back in 2016?

Evan Rhodes & Blake Charles. The speedster Rhodes avg 9.7 yds a carry on 36 touches a year ago & Blake is a load.
Gargamel Wrote:Evan Rhodes & Blake Charles. The speedster Rhodes avg 9.7 yds a carry on 36 touches a year ago & Blake is a load.

I expect Charles to get a lot of rest on the offensive side of the ball and use him mainly in the goal line and short yardage situations to keep him fresh on defense.

Has Pikeville got anyone for a 10 th game or are they going to go with 9 as well.
bac2369 Wrote:I expect Charles to get a lot of rest on the offensive side of the ball and use him mainly in the goal line and short yardage situations to keep him fresh on defense.

Has Pikeville got anyone for a 10 th game or are they going to go with 9 as well.
I'd expect you are mostly correct regarding Blake. As for the 10th game, still nothing, to my knowledge. Although they are still trying to add one.
PHSForever Wrote:I'd expect you are mostly correct regarding Blake. As for the 10th game, still nothing, to my knowledge. Although they are still trying to add one.

He's a hoss now. He will be the leader of that defense and I'm sure he want to play every snap.
Can't wait to watch the Panthers again this season. They are going to be awesome again!!!!! I hope they can REPEAT.
downunder1999 Wrote:Can't wait to watch the Panthers again this season. They are going to be awesome again!!!!! I hope they can REPEAT.

With all the kids from prestonburg and Johnson central the tigers are way better in the back field and linebacker spot add 6:4 230 pounds full back tigers are set
eagles2011 Wrote:With all the kids from prestonburg and Johnson central the tigers are way better in the back field and linebacker spot add 6:4 230 pounds full back tigers are set

So the Tigers are gonna have a linebacker better than Kash??😂
Paintsville has a shot at being good even with what they lost. But Pikeville is favorite until otherwise.
PikevillePanthers75 Wrote:So the Tigers are gonna have a linebacker better than Kash??😂

Nope but they will have two that's pretty close and the Allen kid only a junior and Morrison senior don't think people will run up the gut
But first Allen has to be cleared from johnson central his brother will be freshman so he will play right away I have no dog in the fight but somebody field in all the week spots on the field with jchs and p burg kids
eagles2011 Wrote:Nope but they will have two that's pretty close and the Allen kid only a junior and Morrison senior don't think people will run up the gut
But first Allen has to be cleared from johnson central his brother will be freshman so he will play right away I have no dog in the fight but somebody field in all the week spots on the field with jchs and p burg kids

Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next