•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 2016
Redneck Wrote:I don't think that will be the case. All I've heard is people (outside of Pikeville) talking about who is gonna replace Pugh. Pugh was a beast, no doubt about it, but he wasn't the only Senior on that team. Charles and Jarrell were huge playmakers, not to mention a couple 4 year starters on the line. I myself am on the outside looking in, but Pikeville does have more than one hole to fill. I'm sure they will have another outstanding RB step up, like always, but to say if they don't make it back to Bowling Green their season will be a failure, I don't buy that. Paintsville and Raceland both have a lot of guys returning. Any 3 of these teams could end up in Bowling Green.

Usually agree with you but really like Paintsville and Raceland don't have lots of holes to fill? Paintsville at Pikeville will open lots of eyes one way or another.
Pikeville is the man until beaten by the new man lol. Raceland and Paintsville will be solid. I look for the Tigers to have a similar year that Raceland did last year, maybe not as many losses bc of the schedule. But they will struggle early and hit their stride around week 6 or 7. Raceland should be solid out of the gate and if they remain healthy is my 2nd best team in the east.
Raceland will better than Paintsville this year, but the Rams and Tigers will be sitting at the house eating a bowl of cereal and listening to the Panthers on the radio.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Not trying to take anything away from Pugh but number #15 I can't remember
his name was a playmaker on bothsides of the ball he will be hard to replace
for the panthers
AJ Vanderbeck. Heck of a player and definitely will be missed. You can't teach the football IQ he had
PHSForever Wrote:AJ Vanderbeck. Heck of a player and definitely will be missed. You can't teach the football IQ he had

I agree this kid was the real deal
jetpilot Wrote:Anyone know anything about Pikeville scrimmage coming up?
Thursday at Hambley (Pikeville). 630 I think. Fairland OH.
Thanks Mastadon!
How did you all think they looked at the scrimmage Thursday night ?
Chadrick124 Wrote:How did you all think they looked at the scrimmage Thursday night ?

Running on all cylinders Chad, the SOS is the key especially against Fairlands OH
11 D1 players
TigerBlues Wrote:Running on all cylinders Chad, the SOS is the key especially against Fairlands OH
11 D1 players

I heard Pikeville searched high and low to find a team to simulate the playoffs last year...TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:I heard Pikeville searched high and low to find a team to simulate the playoffs last year...TongueirateSho

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: JP !
September 2nd please hurry. .......
Anyone have an accurate roster for Pikeville? Doesn't look like they are in any hurry to post one on khsaa.org...
jetpilot Wrote:Anyone have an accurate roster for Pikeville? Doesn't look like they are in any hurry to post one on khsaa.org...

Get on Pburg, east ridge, Shelby valley and Betsy lane roster sites and you can find all the players JP :devilflam
TigerBlues Wrote:Get on Pburg, east ridge, Shelby valley and Betsy lane roster sites and you can find all the players JP :devilflam
Tigers' SOS has you on tilt TB!
jetpilot Wrote:Anyone have an accurate roster for Pikeville? Doesn't look like they are in any hurry to post one on khsaa.org...

Been on Maxpreps site , but they don't seem to have one that's updated.
jetpilot Wrote:Tigers' SOS has you on tilt TB!

That's awesome JP :hilarious: so glad you know what this site is about :1:
TigerBlues Wrote:That's awesome JP :hilarious: so glad you know what this site is about :1:

Haha so right TB, if you ever leave this site I'm leaving too, we'll start grundyhaysipreps.com....TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:Haha so right TB, if you ever leave this site I'm leaving too, we'll start grundyhaysipreps.com....TongueirateSho

That post is equal to floppy melons :biglmao:o no offense PHS :Thumbs:
TigerBlues Wrote:Get on Pburg, east ridge, Shelby valley and Betsy lane roster sites and you can find all the players JP :devilflam
Yeah. It's so much easier to just have to check Johnson Central and Pburgs rosters from last year for Paintsvilles roster. Lol :biglmao:
None taken! JP been around so much longer than me, of course he will have better answers once in a while. (Yeah I just called you old, JP) lol
Pikevilles roster only shows 6 freshmen?
bac2369 Wrote:Pikevilles roster only shows 6 freshmen?
Not accurate at all. 16 freshmen on this team. Class breakdown (not counting transfers) is:

15 seniors, 5 juniors, 13 sophomores, and 16 freshmen.

That does not include a couple of latecomers and the transfers. I am 99% sure official roster stands at 54 or 55.
PHSForever Wrote:Not accurate at all. 16 freshmen on this team. Class breakdown (not counting transfers) is:

15 seniors, 5 juniors, 13 sophomores, and 16 freshmen.

That does not include a couple of latecomers and the transfers. I am 99% sure official roster stands at 54 or 55.

Not bad at all.:Clap: Noticed this game can be seen Saturday at 11:oo am, and at 2:30 pm. Also on Sunday at 12:00 noon. 0n EKBtv.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)