Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Highlands
I agree
How did Highlands become a favorite? They lost to every decent team they played and beat the bad ones. Mediocre at best. Pulaski County by 14.
adopted purple Wrote:How did Highlands become a favorite? They lost to every decent team they played and beat the bad ones. Mediocre at best. Pulaski County by 14.

Exactly. Highlands has no chance.
adopted purple Wrote:How did Highlands become a favorite? They lost to every decent team they played and beat the bad ones. Mediocre at best. Pulaski County by 14.

That is true, but same can be said about PC. What quality team have they beat? That is what makes this game interesting.
I really hope the Birds win. So I don't hear the alibis, excuses, down year, refs were terrible, someone stubbed their toe, the sky was falling, deflated footballs, someone lost the playbook, someone slipped on a banana peeling, it rained, we played bad, the other team cheated, they had 2 turnovers but we had 3, we ran out of Gatorade, the pre game meal sucked, their cheerleaders distracted our players, ect ect ect
bo67 Wrote:I really hope the Birds win. So I don't hear the alibis, excuses, down year, refs were terrible, someone stubbed their toe, the sky was falling, deflated footballs, someone lost the playbook, someone slipped on a banana peeling, it rained, we played bad, the other team cheated, they had 2 turnovers but we had 3, we ran out of Gatorade, the pre game meal sucked, their cheerleaders distracted our players, ect ect ect

It is a down year for Highlands! How can you not say that? You come across as a very angry HHS fan! You are very bitter in every post What happened that you have such hate for this coaching staff? Son not getting playing time? Had a fight in HS with Brian? Please explain why you are so upset with HHS coaching, fans, ect.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Pulaski by a TD.

Bowling Green will be your state champs.
Good luck with that pick.
Confusederiously:
Too much is being made of Pulaskis close win vs NL. For one PC players might have been looking past NL with sights on Highlands and two NL is a very underrated and good football team. They do what they do very well. Highlands would struggle against their ground game as well. Truth is as fans we dont know enough about each others teams and injuries throughout the year as to how they got to this game but both teams are here and we will find out friday who the next state champ will be because I think the winner will go on to be crowned state champs but thats an arguement we will have next week.
Never had a son play there. A fight with Brian? Oh how I wish. He be might on leave of absence. I am no better than the next person. And I respect everyone. Until they give me reason not to. Well he did. I have NO respect for him.
If PC can win this one at HHS then they will be State Champs again this year!! I know Highlands had a bad start to the season but they have turned that around and are now the Highlands we know and dread playing every year!
Jaxkait Wrote:If PC can win this one at HHS then they will be State Champs again this year!! I know Highlands had a bad start to the season but they have turned that around and are now the Highlands we know and dread playing every year!

Uhh, no and no. You won't win the championship and Highlands is not the team they usually are. One game at a time.
adopted purple Wrote:Uhh, no and no. You won't win the championship and Highlands is not the team they usually are. One game at a time.

I really wish the KHSAA would look into placing Bowling Green in a class of their own. It is just not fair to other teams in the state to have to play a team that has so much team speed and that is far more superior than anyone else across the state. I tried scouting them on hudl but my computer doesn't have slow motion and they were just a blurr racing across the screen. They actually had my computer screen smoking.
i have no idea about this one. Sad
Guys you know the tradition at Highlands and you know going up their is hard to win. I like to see Pulaski win but in all honesty we all know whats going to happen
Oh believe me. SOME will argue Highlands is just as quick. Take it to the bank.
adopted purple Wrote:Uhh, no and no. You won't win the championship and Highlands is not the team they usually are. One game at a time.
Playing Highlands at home worries me a lot more the playing Bowling Green in the finals! If BG makes it this year!
PC- 38 Highlands 31
If either team wants to win. Run right at them. Between the tackles. Whoever does that best. Wins!!!
Pulaski may get a running clock on highlands. :Cheerlead I sure hope so.Confusedhh:
Pulaski by 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Jaxkait Wrote:Playing Highlands at home worries me a lot more the playing Bowling Green in the finals! If BG makes it this year!

Then you haven't been paying attention this year.
Even in a down year, FTH is still FTH. Don't dismiss them.
sstack Wrote:That is true, but same can be said about PC. What quality team have they beat? That is what makes this game interesting.

sstack you are on every thread talking about weak schedules. Let me give a prime example of weak:

[SIZE="7"]Your Brain. Lilly has arrived on this idiot poster.
[/SIZE]
adopted purple Wrote:Then you haven't been paying attention this year.

I think what he is saying is neither team has a chance to beat BG. BG has way to much speed for either. Could you please post some BG game film, I tried scouting them on hudl, but my computer does not have slow motion and all I can see is a blur. Sorry adickhead purple, but I will tell you just like I did last year, BG has no chance to win the 5A state championship this year, they can't throw the ball, their secondary is weak, and they are just average on both sides of the line of scrimmage. They do have a good back though, so maybe they could win 1A or 2A.
Lilly Wrote:sstack you are on every thread talking about weak schedules. Let me give a prime example of weak:

[SIZE="7"]Your Brain. Lilly has arrived on this idiot poster.
[/SIZE]

You still have not given quality opponent that they have beat. Prove I am an idiot and show me who
jim rome Wrote:I think what he is saying is neither team has a chance to beat BG. BG has way to much speed for either. Could you please post some BG game film, I tried scouting them on hudl, but my computer does not have slow motion and all I can see is a blur. Sorry adickhead purple, but I will tell you just like I did last year, BG has no chance to win the 5A state championship this year, they can't throw the ball, their secondary is weak, and they are just average on both sides of the line of scrimmage. They do have a good back though, so maybe they could win 1A or 2A.

Wow, Jim! You're a little testy today. My computer didn't have any trouble watching the Owensboro highlights on hudl. Happy Thanksgiving.
sstack Wrote:You still have not given quality opponent that they have beat. Prove I am an idiot and show me who

They still will not have faced a quality team after Highlands. :biglmao:
adopted purple Wrote:Then you haven't been paying attention this year.

The Pulaski seniors have been beating this BG group since they were in 7th grade.I know BG beat them when they were sophomore's but BG had a good group of seniors that year! I have been paying attention enough to know HHS is not the same team they were at the beginning of the year! They had some Key injuries that they have back now! Like I said in an earlier post,PC will have to play their best Football to win!!! GO PC!!!!!!
Lilly Wrote:They still will not have faced a quality team after Highlands. :biglmao:

I agree with you on that. This is by far weakest HHS team in at least a decade.
sstack Wrote:I agree with you on that. This is by far weakest HHS team in at least a decade.

Who is the reigning 5A Champions? Now bow to the Maroons and quit talking trash about every teams schedule.