Poll: Who Advances to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
82.35%
Corbin
17.65%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Belfry State Semifinal 11/27
10 inches of mud is Haywood's character in my opinion... If he wasn't responsible who was ?! Lol. Y'all get your facts straight. Corbin throwing stones tnight. You might have that man crush tnight... Funny stuff! Y'all can't handle ass shipping, no matter how long ago or how it blows up in your face. Lol
bcpc Wrote:10 inches of mud is Haywood's character in my opinion... If he wasn't responsible who was ?! Lol. Y'all get your facts straight. Corbin throwing stones tnight. You might have that man crush tnight... Funny stuff! Y'all can't handle ass shipping, no matter how long ago or how it blows up in your face. Lol

You can't even piece together a complete sentence let alone talk trash. Your trolling game is worse than your ball game. Don't give up your day job pal.
Belfry by 22 plus points tonight, JV will finish off the 3rd and 4th. Corbin will not stand 4QT's with Belfry's starters. Haywood is also the winningest coach in KY. I got to say his staff is second best to him. So with Haywood, staff and all 11 on both sides of the ball Corbin doesn't have a chance. As everyone in pond creek knows the history of Belfry football, every team we play stacks the box. But this works to our advantage. Belfry will run at u all night but just when Corbin thinks they are slowing it down Belfry will bust a option play or just as simple run right off the tackle. We've seen it for years. Belfry does not change there style to suit you, they make you change your style. Which in turn throws Cobin off there game plan. And Untill someone figures out how to stop Belfry this is how it's going to be done. I would have loved to been a fly on the wall in Corbin's coaches locker room. There saying to many X's and O's to cover what do we do
If Corbin can stop the run and themselves make first downs they have a chance. Secondary players have to come up and fill like lb's.

If not and this is a tall order , the Pirates roll. Belfry's lines are outstanding.

Is this game streamed live someplace ?
Please stack the box please stack the box!!!! One good block and the scoreboard changes!!!
90% of the 13 pages of posts on this thread are of Belfry fans picking themselves to win big. Belfry is better than Corbin in a respects of the game. I have a hard time figuring why there are 13 pages of posts in a game Belfy fans think isn't going to be competitive?
The Spread Wrote:90% of the 13 pages of posts on this thread are of Belfry fans picking themselves to win big. Belfry is better than Corbin in a respects of the game. I have a hard time figuring why there are 13 pages of posts in a game Belfy fans think isn't going to be competitive?

If you take out pjs and bcs stupid posts then this thread is about 4 pages long lol!
9 pages of haters.
bcpc Wrote:10 inches of mud is Haywood's character in my opinion... If he wasn't responsible who was ?! Lol. Y'all get your facts straight. Corbin throwing stones tnight. You might have that man crush tnight... Funny stuff! Y'all can't handle ass shipping, no matter how long ago or how it blows up in your face. Lol

I was there every day in 2002 and I can tell you with 100% certainty that the field was not watered down. It was the worst conditions on that field that I can remember, but it was not watered down at all.

It rained like cats and dogs both weekends leading up to that game. The first week vs. Leslie Co the field got torn up pretty bad and then rained on hard. There was some severe weather following that game, remember the Veterans Day tornado outbreak across the region?

Next week vs Madison Southern was more of the same. The weather was bad again that week and Belfry kept the field covered hoping to limit the damage, but that turned out to be a mess because it trapped all that mud and it didn't dry out. It backfired.

I know everyone thinks they watered down that field, but it did not happen and I would testify in court to that fact.
Belfry 42
Corbin 14 (7 on our 2nd string)

The road to BG has went through Belfry for years, that's not going to change anytime soon.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:I was there every day in 2002 and I can tell you with 100% certainty that the field was not watered down. It was the worst conditions on that field that I can remember, but it was not watered down at all.

It rained like cats and dogs both weekends leading up to that game. The first week vs. Leslie Co the field got torn up pretty bad and then rained on hard. There was some severe weather following that game, remember the Veterans Day tornado outbreak across the region?

Next week vs Madison Southern was more of the same. The weather was bad again that week and Belfry kept the field covered hoping to limit the damage, but that turned out to be a mess because it trapped all that mud and it didn't dry out. It backfired.

I know everyone thinks they watered down that field, but it did not happen and I would testify in court to that fact.

Wasn't there even a helicopter brought in and clown over and over the field to try and dry it. I'm not sure of that but do remember a helicopter over the field.
The Spread Wrote:90% of the 13 pages of posts on this thread are of Belfry fans picking themselves to win big. Belfry is better than Corbin in a respects of the game. I have a hard time figuring why there are 13 pages of posts in a game Belfy fans think isn't going to be competitive?

You need to redo your percentages. Because a lot of the picks are not from Belfry fans but from other teams.just because someone picks a big win doesn't mean they are a fan.
Upsets happen ...go hounds
Crossbones Wrote:Wasn't there even a helicopter brought in and clown over and over the field to try and dry it. I'm not sure of that but do remember a helicopter over the field.

Yes there was.

The biggest mistake Belfry made was putting the tarp down trying to "save the field" early in the week.

It was down for a couple days following the 2nd Round as a precaution but all it basically did was keep all the moisture trapped inside.

With that said you are arguing with a guy who has his mind set and won't dare listen to reason. It won't accomplish anything to tell the truth. This is the same poster who thinks Belfry still runs the wishbone and the veer and also challenged my credibility when I mentioned earlier this year that Belfry was more experienced than Corbin and just as big. He also swore that Haddic had beat Hayeood every time he matched up, when in actuality he was 1-1 as a player and 1-1 as an assistant coach.
I'm standing in the end zone looking for HighViz
I need that money or delete that account
Did you get your money?
Nope. As I figured just another big mouth. I even tried to talk him out of it and save his money. They did play a better game than a figured but as I say before. To deep in good players, to fast, to strong. I was wrong about JV playing in the 3rd qt. and I'm truly sorry. But we did get the win by 22 plus as I did say
Manononamission Wrote:Nope. As I figured just another big mouth. I even tried to talk him out of it and save his money. They did play a better game than a figured but as I say before. To deep in good players, to fast, to strong. I was wrong about JV playing in the 3rd qt. and I'm truly sorry. But we did get the win by 22 plus as I did say

The bet didn't have anything to do with jv time just point spread. Highviz has lost all credibility on this site. Nothing worse than a welcher.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)