Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central 2016
Ratliff will be the next coach at PC. Congrats to him and good luck!
Looks like we made a good hire,cant wait to see ehat the season holds.
Anybody know what we return next year
Going to be a fresh new start at pc id say alot will change.
I was told that the site base was interviewing for the asst. principal job today
I hadnt heard anything about it
So is Ratliff the guy for sure? Wluls be a good hire for PC I would think. Valley will be a decent job for someone as well.
Hold your horses folks, there isn't anything confirmed ATM.

I'll let you know if any news breaks.
If it would be true be a great hire
Barring a setback, it is expected (not confirmed however) that Eric Ratliff will be named an assistant principle at Pike County Central.

If this is the case, it seems like a foregone conclusion that he will become the next head coach.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Barring a setback, it is expected (not confirmed however) that Eric Ratliff will be named an assistant principle at Pike County Central.

If this is the case, it seems like a foregone conclusion that he will become the next head coach.

Any possibility that he does administration only?
Ratliff would definitely be both. Assistant Principal and football coach.
Mjolnir Wrote:Ratliff would definitely be both. Assistant Principal and football coach.

Interesting, in most districts administration isnt allowed to coach.
I personally don't have any objections to administration performing coaching duties. Never did understand why some districts frown upon this. They know the entire student body usually and they would not have as many discipline problems. Booer did it at Valley, Webb at SF and both were successful. I'm sure there are many others.
With as much of a paperwork circus is involved in teaching these days really no different having admin coaching
Did Pike Central ever name Ratliff the assistant principal?
SV 2016 thread says Ratliff is gone to PCC. Any updates?
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:SV 2016 thread says Ratliff is gone to PCC. Any updates?

Heard it was a done deal, but haven't seen a official announcement yet. Ratliff will do a outstanding job a Pike Central if he is indeed the man for the job
Mr. Ratliff's first day as assistant principle at Pike County Central is tomorrow.

This is about concrete as it can get that he will indeed become the next head coach.
Wonder what kind of team we will field next year?and what kin offense he will bring id like to see us run the old grind it out offense
He ran old school wing t type stuff at valley.
Ratliff will do great things at the Pike Central program. SV will definitely miss him . Wish him the best of luck
Ratliff is a very good coach, only knock I have is has he stayed anywhere longer than 3-4 years?
He has served the most time at East Ridge:
Head Football and Baseball Coach in 2002.
Head Football Coach in 2005.
Head Football Coach and Boys Basketball Coach in 2006.
Head Basketball Coach from 2006-2009.
Assistant Football/Basketball 2013.

Of course from 2003-2004 he was an assistant at Pikeville. and from 2009-2013 he was at Jenkins and Pike Central.
If Pike Central is lucky Eric may run the old EC side saddle! HA!
It's official.

Eric Ratliff will be introduced as the new head coach of Pike County Central Friday afternoon.
Wonder if any Valley kids will follow him? First name that came to mind was Chris Gunter.
Congrats to Coach Ratliff.
Spring practice seem to have went really good, i hope we can do more this year then last year football season around corner
[Image: http://i68.tinypic.com/xga6gm.jpg]