Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central 2016
The most important is that the powers that make the change that they have told the parents they were going to do very soon. The longer they wait the more it hurts the kids and increases the risk of pc losing players to other schools. The administration needs to hurry and make the needed change.
Site base meeting can't be called until school is in session. PCS hasn't had a regular day since the 18th?
Real Badman Wrote:Site base meeting can't be called until school is in session. PCS hasn't had a regular day since the 18th?

site base can't fire, they can only make recommendations, the final word has to come from the board
and like I already posted, I was told that the board had already made the decision to make a change. It's really disappointing that they haven't already done it. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the board's main focus was the kids, if something or someone is hindering their academic or athletic progress then they need to step up and do their job and make the needed change.
I've heard--I've been told-- Blah Blah Blah. Hindering academic progress? Sue the school and the BOE.
I had heard PC folks were interested in David Jones. If so, they took just a little too long or they probably would've had a chance. Doubt they can get him now after just getting hired at Phelps - but anything is possible.
Heard the pc job is open,not sure how true it is?but who will fill the spot if so?
Ive heard some rumors that shawn is out?anybody know if theres any truth to this?
its true, it will happen very soon
Real Badman Wrote:Site base meeting can't be called until school is in session. PCS hasn't had a regular day since the 18th?

False
bengals0308 Wrote:I'm really surprised that none of the pike central fans haven't said anything on here, I've talked to several of them and they were all really unhappy and they wanted things to change, sounds like to me the kids are the ones that are going to suffer from everything that is going on.

You are practically begging people to get on here and bash a coach. You would probably feel better if you just went to this coach and tell him how bad you dislike him.
Im from pc and i just dont understand people now a days,back when i played we got jump onto and hammere alot by the coachs but thats just a coach he cant hold there hands and take them to the bath room like parents what them to now a day thats how it seems,sorry if i make people mad.
Anybody have any new news?
Anybody here anything new?its awful quite.
I can't imagine a move will be made if a move hasn't been made.
Idk whats going on but i hope we find out aomethin soon to be honest
Any news on how season looks for our hawks,its quite.
Hawk101 Wrote:Any news on how season looks for our hawks,its quite.
:pondering:
One of the players told my son that coach thacker met with the players and told them he had resigned.
bengals0308 Wrote:One of the players told my son that coach thacker met with the players and told them he had resigned.

I heard the same thing, I guess you had heard right about this way back. Now I am hearing there may be a complete re-do at Central. Boys ball,girls ball and football. Get ready PC to build with new coaches!!!
I just wonder who new coaches are going to be
E R Football
R R. Boys
L R girls
Mjolnir Wrote:I heard the same thing, I guess you had heard right about this way back. Now I am hearing there may be a complete re-do at Central. Boys ball,girls ball and football. Get ready PC to build with new coaches!!!

This is a strange situation.
Mjolnir Wrote:E R Football
R R. Boys
L R girls

Ratliff is a done deal.

The Rowe boys are still being persuaded, but don't be shocked if it does happen.
Any news about a new coach
I can officially confirm that Coach Thacker has resigned after 2 seasons.

I really couldn't say anything about it because I'm on PCC's staff.

Just wanna thank Coach Thacker for everything that he did for our program and I'm very thankful that he allowed me to be on his staff and for allowing me access to the team for all the projects that I do on my Hawk's Hangout social media accounts.
Mjolnir Wrote:E R Football
R R. Boys
L R girls

:insane: Wow

Would love to know what went down here that led to this resignation.
Eric Ratliff will be the next head coach at Pike County Central High School
ValleyMan123 Wrote:Eric Ratliff will be the next head coach at Pike County Central High School

Is there any source to this? Heard he was staying in the Valley
Why would you leave Valley for Pike Central?