Poll: Paintsville Vs. Raceland
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tigers
75.68%
Rams
24.32%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Raceland
paintsville now will be hard to beat. they have been on a mission all year. now they are even more motivated to win it all. they deserve to swagger now but they will be all business come monday preparing to play a very good shelby valley team. they are not concerned with pikeville, beechwood or the new england patriots. just the next game. that is what makes them so formidable.
Meep jabbing guys, it's not goina get me lol. im still trying to wrap my head around a team laying down and quitting.
Actually they start the practice week on Sunday after church. Most of the players are on HUDL right now watching Shelby Valley games.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Meep jabbing guys, it's not goina get me lol. im still trying to wrap my head around a team laying down and quitting.

its not hard to figure out that they are cupcakes :dudecomeon:
Its not hard to figure out when people like attempting to ruffle feathers either!lol. Your not even on my radar any more doug. You're the Roy Damn Mercer of BGR lol. You're an equal opportunity, affirmative action, troller, and I comend you for that. No thread sacred, no poster out of reach, all or nothing kind of a guy. Its all funny to me.
Paintsville looking to good this year Raceland can't handle them.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:And your gonna find out how important strength of schedule is after Raceland beats Paintsville and Paintsville ends up THIRD because of their weak $ss schedule

:flame:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Its not hard to figure out when people like attempting to ruffle feathers either!lol. Your not even on my radar any more doug. You're the Roy Damn Mercer of BGR lol. You're an equal opportunity, affirmative action, troller, and I comend you for that. No thread sacred, no poster out of reach, all or nothing kind of a guy. Its all funny to me.

I need to come whup your a$$ and beat you like cornbread batter :ChairHit:Confusednicker:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:paintsville now will be hard to beat. they have been on a mission all year. now they are even more motivated to win it all. they deserve to swagger now but they will be all business come monday preparing to play a very good shelby valley team. they are not concerned with pikeville, beechwood or the new england patriots. just the next game. that is what makes them so formidable.

Deserve to swagger...hmm..well..hmm..
pjdoug Wrote:I need to come whup your a$$ and beat you like cornbread batter :ChairHit:Confusednicker:

My wife Sharon Jean and my boy Raymond Ray handle my light work these days. Ever since our checkers playin rooster, we called him Bobby Fisher, got a hold of my good eye when we were trainin the other day, so. now Im out of pocket for a few weeks.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:My wife Sharon Jean and my boy Raymond Ray handle my light work these days. Ever since our checkers playin rooster, we called him Bobby Fisher, got a hold of my good eye when we were trainin the other day, so. now Im out of pocket for a few weeks.

Confusednicker:
If the RAMS can move the ball tonight & not give up cheap big plays, we’ll have a great game tonight.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)