Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Bell 10-16-15
Bell County - 21

Corbin - 14
I'm making a prediction that Whitley Co. Drops us off there schedule!
We have destroyed them the past two years and will never play again..
Trashtalker Wrote:Corbin Red Hounds... Best Defense Bell has seen since Boyle County.... 35-14 Go Hounds

What about the offense?
64black&gold Wrote:28-7 is not a running clock

I know that's not running clock just saying that if Bell gets those then they could. Anyway I think Bell pulls away late and gets comfortable win.
Im sure Coach Haddix is working on this. Corbin is getting better at the skill positions everygame
Bobcat4years Wrote:I'm making a prediction that Whitley Co. Drops us off there schedule!

born stupid? this is a Bell County vs Corbin thread.
pjdoug Wrote:What about the offense?

No
pjdoug Wrote:as a coach?
Yes
I'm thinking Corbin win's this game. Good Def. and getting better on Off. every game. Go Hounds.
pjdoug Wrote:choked is an understatement.it didn't come down to a single pass.it was several passes that Corbin didn't stop.they simply got outcoached and blew a huge lead.hype is all he is and has proved absolutely nothing.polls dont win games.

That game was a game of momentum. Corbin jumped on them early, had all the momentum, then a couple of breaks went Central's way in the second qtr., and they being the well coached, proud team they were, seized the momentum and kept it through the 3rd quarter. The 4th quarter went back and forth and if not for a miraculous play at the end, the outcome would have been different.

Maybe Corbin let off the gas pedal a little early, played too conservatively defensively, but if they did, it was probably the smart play percentage wise. It's easy for us to sit behind our keyboards and say we would have done it differently after the fact, that's why I'm still undefeated as a "computer coach".
RicFlair Wrote:How many state championships has haddix been a part of?

How many does Mills have?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I am a die hard Corbin fan but at this point and this year, I would say that Bell should probably be favored. I think Corbin has an outstanding defense although I would like to see them attack a little more. They are the more talented team but this year's Corbin offense is kind of in a bridge year. I liken this offense to Coach Stoops' first UK team. They had no true identity with Jalen Whitlow as the QB. They had talent at the skill positions, but very little experience. Corbin has some skilled upper classmen, but as a whole, this year's offense seems to be bridging from what I can tell. If things aren't clicking, they have to rely on Sizemore to make plays. He's been a great asset as well as the backs and a receiver, but I think they just need a year of seasoning before we see true greatness.
Bobcat4years Wrote:I'm making a prediction that Whitley Co. Drops us off there schedule!

Is this hidden code from you that Bells new coach next year will no longer play Whitley? Please do tell.....It would make since the way Whitleys younger kids are absolutely spanking Bell. So much so that "weather" caused them to forfeit.
Where exactly will Mills go at the end of the year once Bell forces him out?
0 - zero. Notta. Zilch. Or in eky lingo, Narry one...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Is this hidden code from you that Bells new coach next year will no longer play Whitley? Please do tell.....It would make since the way Whitleys younger kids are absolutely spanking Bell. So much so that "weather" caused them to forfeit.
Where exactly will Mills go at the end of the year once Bell forces him out?

Is Mills headed for Whitley County? I didn't hear about the weather Smile
Mills is going know where!! He will be Bells coach for many years.
Whitley will drop us off there schedule!!!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Mills is going know where!! He will be Bells coach for many years.

He is going somewhere and absolutely will not be there for many years.remember I said so.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Mills is going know where!! He will be Bells coach for many years.

know where?
Yall heard it from me.... The Hounds win 3 District titles in a row. Corbin 21-7 Log Mountain has nothing to do with whoever has the better team. Plus, the elements are now a nonfactor with the new playing surface.
bcpc Wrote:Yall heard it from me.... The Hounds win 3 District titles in a row. Corbin 21-7 Log Mountain has nothing to do with whoever has the better team. Plus, the elements are now a nonfactor with the new playing surface.

are the Hounds healthy now?
Bell at home in close one.
Sizemore with the sneak late to put the Hounds over the top.
bcpc Wrote:Yall heard it from me.... The Hounds win 3 District titles in a row. Corbin 21-7 Log Mountain has nothing to do with whoever has the better team. Plus, the elements are now a nonfactor with the new playing surface.

LOL just shows that you are clueless. Corbin did not win the District title 2 years ago, they got beat by both bell and wayne that year. So NO "The Hounds" will NOT win 3 district titles in a row this year that would be impossible. Hope they Enjoyed it last year that was the first in many years and will be the last. The "streak" ends nowConfusednicker:Confusednicker: You Are Clueless!!:biglmao:
im gonna go cats 28-7
I think Corbin wins this game IF it was in Corbin, but with it being on Log Mountain I'm going with the Bobcats, that's a hard place to win in any year. I do think Corbin's future looks pretty good though, just not this year.
YoFather100 Wrote:LOL just shows that you are clueless. Corbin did not win the District title 2 years ago, they got beat by both bell and wayne that year. So NO "The Hounds" will NOT win 3 district titles in a row this year that would be impossible. Hope they Enjoyed it last year that was the first in many years and will be the last. The "streak" ends nowConfusednicker:Confusednicker: You Are Clueless!!:biglmao:

The force is with you Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:The force is with you Confusednicker:
No sir, the force is with me Confusednicker:
luke skywalker Wrote:No sir, the force is with me Confusednicker:

my bad:biglmao:
I'm callin the next year too there genius . 3 district titles. '14, '15, '16...... Guess I need to spell it out for a few.....
bcpc Wrote:I'm callin the next year too there genius . 3 district titles. '14, '15, '16...... Guess I need to spell it out for a few.....

I heard that actions speak louder than words.
pjdoug Wrote:I heard that actions speak louder than words.
:truestory: