Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Co 35 Knox Central 24
Bobcat4years Wrote:Time to make a change

pjdoug Wrote:change what?Smile

I think he is missing his old job about now.
pjdoug Wrote:Why do you delusional Knox Central fans keep saying this night? Wayne County is a better team EVERY night.

If these two teams played 10 times I honestly believe they would split it at 5-5 both these teams are very evenly matched. Unlike your team who would 9 maybe 10 against either of these teams.. so why don't you go troll someplace else. But I understand you have to troll on Knox cause you have nothing else beter to do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:If these two teams played 10 times I honestly believe they would split it at 5-5 both these teams are very evenly matched. Unlike your team who would 9 maybe 10 against either of these teams.. so why don't you go troll someplace else. But I understand you have to troll on Knox cause you have nothing else beter to do.

You know better than that.wishful thinking on your part .Wayne County would win at LEAST 9 out of 10:closeenough:
congrats to Wayne. Knox needs to develop urgency and consistency at this point. Too late in the ball game to be coming out flat after the first half.
as many times as our quarter carried the ball I think we need to move him to running back and put the freshman adam renfro at quarterback and open things up if we want to win
Good job Wayne.
adam will get his turn. Can't change the chemistry. Especially when the replacement is a freshman. That didn't work out so well for us a couple years ago.
I'm not the coach but as an observer and a fan of high school football, I beleive u would try and find a way to get the ball in the hands of #1 and #3 as much as possible. I think those two kids have game changing abilities. I was very impressed with their skills. I did think the qb ran the ball a little too much in the Wayne Game. Maybe it was by design, I don't know. But KC didn't look like the same offensive team during the 2nd half. I am feeling fairly confident that these are the best two teams in our region and will meet again.
Knox Central got outcoached.
#34 on wayne county is a hoss to tackle haven't watch knox yet
Wayne has 3 good backs that I saw. 34 was the best. He runs downhill and hard. I thought there o line was small but they do block and stay with them. They just beat you to death all night long. I thought KC did a pretty good job most of the night defensively. They just couldn't get off the field on 3rd down and three. It was well worth the trip to Monticello. Two good teams.
Wayne County is a little better. Not much else to say.