Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne Co 35 Knox Central 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wayne Co will win the district with this victory.
Leonards_loser Wrote:Wayne Co will win the district with this victory.

wrapped up.
Knox just keeps choking district titles away
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Knox just keeps choking district titles away

Knox is mediocre at best Confusednicker:
Congrats Wayne.
I knew it. The knox fans were on here Sayin bell isn't the team they think they, they barely beat Wayne. Aha well what happened to the panthers tnight? I love it. Sounds to me knox isn't the team they think they are 😂😂😂😂
Btw congrats to Wayne county. That's a class act bunch.
I looked at this game as one that the winner could solidify itself in the Top 10 rankings..
So much for a tough schedule.
YoFather100 Wrote:I knew it. The knox fans were on here Sayin bell isn't the team they think they, they barely beat Wayne. Aha well what happened to the panthers tnight? I love it. Sounds to me knox isn't the team they think they are 😂😂😂😂

one word. cupcake.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:So much for a tough schedule.

:thatsfunn:
Glad to see the haters have some dog food to chew. WC is a tough, grind it out team who played the better game. Congrats to them on a nice win. We look forward to making the trip in a bout a month to come see them again.
Congrats on the win Wayne County.

Keep your heads up Knox Central!
Football1 Wrote:Glad to see the haters have some dog food to chew. WC is a tough, grind it out team who played the better game. Congrats to them on a nice win. We look forward to making the trip in a bout a month to come see them again.

Wayne County is the better team and you will lose again when you return to Monticello:betterthanexpected:
Congrats Wayne. ... you were the better team this night..hope to see you in about a month.
Time to make a change
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Knox just keeps choking district titles away

From all the reports I seen on several boards Wayne whipped their butt. Had nothing to do with choking....:biglmao:
Shawn my Man. Great win for Wayne County.
Yes yes they are pjdoug
Took the drive over to Monticello knowing this would be a good one, and it was. In the second quarter, KC was up 14-0 and threatening to put this game out of reach. INT by Wayne led to a 14-7 halftime score. Wayne comes out in the second half and methodically runs the ball to the end zone. KC just couldn't get the MO turned back in their favor because Wayne had the ball most of the second half. When and if these two meet again, I will take the drive again.

Turnovers kill.
I figured this would be a game decided by a turn overs and the team with the MO would win. Both these programs are on the rise.
Good win for Wayne County and a hard-fought game by both teams. In close games turnovers and penalties are killer and both bit the Panthers pretty hard. These teams could see each other again, but from watching both Mercer County and Rockcastle County, when healthy both can cause major problems, so don't sleep on either one of those teams. Proud of Wayne County for their second district championship in three years, but much more work to be done. Thankfully most of that work will be at Jewell Field and as my name says I'm a big "Fan of Jewell Field"
^^

:pondering:
Great win by the Cards. Team effort by those kids tonight with 5 kids scoring tds. Once the offense starting rolling defense stiffened. Cardinals are getting better every week.

I was more impressed with the composure by the kids to come from behind and to keep their heads throughout the game. That maturity will take them a long way.
Nice win, congrats to the Cards...
It was a game of two halves as far as I'm concerned. KC was very impressive in the first half and really could have been up 21-0 at the half. But a late interception in the first half led to a score and gave Wayne Co. A lift going into the half. The second half was all about Waynes ability to move the chains. The KC defense was stingy but Wayne still was able to find a way to get it into the end zone. I hate to see posts about KC choking because that was not the game I watched. It was more about Wayne controlling the clock with their ground and pound offense. It was a great game and expect to see both these teams in the regional finals.
Good win Wayne Co. Keep your heads up KC
panther nation Wrote:Congrats Wayne. ... you were the better team this night..hope to see you in about a month.

Why do you delusional Knox Central fans keep saying this night? Wayne County is a better team EVERY night.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Time to make a change

change what?Smile
Pages: 1 2