Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs. Bengals
braves_fan_10 Wrote:I'm very good friends with Gorn and he prolly knows more about the game of football better than what you do...Because we all know that you are a football genius......NOT....that was a joke because your not a football genius because if you knew anything about football than you wouldnt be a Steelers fan.:ChairHit:

Spoken like a true Browns fan:thatsfunn
Meade Wrote:Pwned:redboxer:

and yea Gorn be representing the O-Line FYI. It doesnt matter to me who wins this one my love for the steelers has faded along with big ben's luck. I'll say the bungels win but by no more than 3

My first and only love.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:i wasnt even saying that we know everything but i did say that GORN knows alot about the game and that OLD SCHOOL DAWG is an idiot and its not because he is a Steelers fan its because he thinks since his been around the block a few times he knows more about the game and that is not the case.

Just the basic concept, that's all.TongueirateSho
I do enjoy watching a game or two every now and then.
Gorn Wrote:Spoken like a true Browns fan:thatsfunn
Well i am a true Browns fan and you know that...lol
braves_fan_10 Wrote:I'm very good friends with Gorn and he prolly knows more about the game of football better than what you do...Because we all know that you are a football genius......NOT....that was a joke because your not a football genius because if you knew anything about football than you wouldnt be a Steelers fan.:ChairHit:

Yeah, apparantly all of the anti-Bengals fans think they're the Vince Lombardi's of BGR and any opinion conflicting with their interests (i.e. my love of the Bengals) is wrong and makes the person making the statement completely stupid. They feel like football Gods abd geniuses with their tainted Super Bowl
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
braves_fan_10 Wrote:I'm glad you see it my way PLAYBOY

I take that back..The second funniest post I have ever read!
Do not forget that the home team has lost the last few games in this series. Also do not forget that the Steelers have nothing to lose. They need this game to keep from having the 2nd losing season under Bill Cower. Cincy will lose this game a a chance to make the playoffs. I hope to see the score 42 - 0 in favor of the Steelers, but realisticaly it will be 21 - 14 Pittsburg. STEELERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I grew up near Pittsburgh and have always loved them.Im 46 played,, for10 years and coached 5 years.Hehe that did sound stupid what I said but Im old man and it was late.The Bengals seem destined to blow up this year and I think they have too much talent for that.I do have an advantage on you young guys.I got over that hating other teams.It will cloud your judgement.I used to hate the Bengals when the steel curtain was around but the Bengals with Ken anderson and Issac Curtis usually beat the Steelers at least once every one of the Steelers super bowl winning years.Pittsburgh wins Sunday and all it does is kill the Bengals chances and the steelers still go home,,TongueirateSho so a Bengals win would be a good thing and Im a diehard fan of the steelers who only lives 4 hours from Cincinnati so I will be pulling for them.I still think because of their defense Baltimore is best in the division.Dont you all/ plus I feel sorry for Browns fans because things seem to be going no where.NFL is crazy now guys dont take any thing for granted.The first steeler game I went to was when Franco made the miracle catch,, when Bradshaws pass delected off French Fuqua,s pads.Do you remember Darrel Lamonica and Fred Blinincoff}sorry about spelling] of the Raiders.With a bounce here or there they might have won 3 super bowls in the 70,s.
I wouldnt trade what I know about the game of football with anyone.I love it, played it,coached it and am just one in a million who thinks he is a football know it all.Im sorry Gorn for my negative comments towards you.I dont know you or nothing about your history so any comment towards you was just running off at the mouth but Im not going to say your an idiot and try to make you feel bad,,,just trying to get your attention.To make matters worse for you guys I love My Mountaineers from west Virginia too and I know most dislike them.Grew up 80 miles from steel town and 40 miles from Morgantown until my dad decided he was going to be a coalminer and we moved to Louisa and now Ive been a coalminer for 28 years but I still have football and that makes life bearable in the mines.
Im going with the Steelers.
nobody needs a reason to pull for the Steelers. And any true Steeler fan knows that its easier to hate the Bengals because at least the past couple of years they have posted some kind of life. Which is more than anybody can say about Cleveland. Cleveland is the worst run organization in sports. Theyll never get out of the cellar, and winning 5 games should be reason to celebrate. I hate Cleveland too, but they are nothing more than a cupcake schedule filler. Pittsburgh has to play them and thats the only reason they do. The Browns of the 2000s are going to be the Bengals of the 90s (and then some). As for Cincy, enjoy this 8-8 non playoff season, because this is another good season for you (you know, with all that tradition), and your horrible, narrow minded, bunch of sellout fairweather fans will agree with that sarcastic remark. Because the minute your team starts to fade, so does your crowds. Pittsburgh will win this game and it will be a sea of black and gold (again) left standing in Cincy.
Browns and Bengals fans coming together...ooooooooo...intimidating. Maybe you all can come together (all 60 of you) and help win some post game fights against those Steeler fans, which I highly doubt. I read in an earlier post that a bunch of drunk Cincy fans post bad news for Steeler fans..Thats crazy, not to mention knee-slapping funny. Ive seen literally 50 fights over the past 16 years at those games and have yet to see Cincy fans win anything but a footrace running away from them. And as for those big mean Brown fans, LMAO..yeah...in 1986...
which is 5 more than those Ohio teams have (combined):Clap:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah, don't you know that football geniuses are only Bengals/Browns fans...LOL! That may be the funniest post ever ! And I am not even a Steelers fan but one thing I do know....THEY HAVE 5 SUPER BOWL RINGS!
Buckeyes....need I say anything else...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:nobody needs a reason to pull for the Steelers. And any true Steeler fan knows that its easier to hate the Bengals because at least the past couple of years they have posted some kind of life. Which is more than anybody can say about Cleveland. Cleveland is the worst run organization in sports. Theyll never get out of the cellar, and winning 5 games should be reason to celebrate. I hate Cleveland too, but they are nothing more than a cupcake schedule filler. Pittsburgh has to play them and thats the only reason they do. The Browns of the 2000s are going to be the Bengals of the 90s (and then some). As for Cincy, enjoy this 8-8 non playoff season, because this is another good season for you (you know, with all that tradition), and your horrible, narrow minded, bunch of sellout fairweather fans will agree with that sarcastic remark. Because the minute your team starts to fade, so does your crowds. Pittsburgh will win this game and it will be a sea of black and gold (again) left standing in Cincy.

Sell-out fair weather fans, huh? I haven't stuck by their side this and every season even when things go wrong? I haven't loved them and gone to games even when they had losing seasons? You're rightRolleyes

jsboydco Wrote:Do not forget that the home team has lost the last few games in this series. Also do not forget that the Steelers have nothing to lose. They need this game to keep from having the 2nd losing season under Bill Cower. Cincy will lose this game a a chance to make the playoffs. I hope to see the score 42 - 0 in favor of the Steelers, but realisticaly it will be 21 - 14 Pittsburg. STEELERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Steelers have nothing to lose, but also have nothing to gain (write that down), besides pride, which, to some, is more important, but the Bengals are playing to keep their season going, plus the pride and respect. So........ Bengals win.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
This rivalry has always been intense and this game will have alot of high emotions and intensity in this one. Bengals are going to have to get off to a hot start early and maintain the rest of game. Because if Pitt gets a pretty stout lead on a team its difficult to come back.
-STAT- Wrote:This rivalry has always been intense and this game will have alot of high emotions and intensity in this one. Bengals are going to have to get off to a hot start early and maintain the rest of game. Because if Pitt gets a pretty stout lead on a team its difficult to come back.

My sister's dude gave me a pink Pittsburg shirt to burn tomorrow at tailgating
BFritz Wrote:My sister's dude gave me a pink Pittsburg shirt to burn tomorrow at tailgating

Burn it with pride! haha
Sounds like your really good buddies:Cheerlead
Leaving in 10 minutes!!!!!!
Def. Steelers!
Who Dey???? Bungles lose again!!!!