Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs. Bengals
lets hear it...Carson goes down because of an imaginary hit to the knee (but its still dirty in the minds of Bengal fans)...Colclough wont be there to drop the ball and hand Cincy the game this time around. And Kimo wont be there to give Cincy fans an excuse for why they lost. Cincy botches another extra point snap and loses the game. Im gonna say 5 time defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh 20, Super Bowl less Cincy 19.:thumpsup:
I am going with The Yellow and Black. This will be a fun game because of the hate between the 2 teams. Steelers have nothing to lose and has everything to spoil because Cincy MUST WIN! Talk about adding salt to the wound if Pittsburgh does win this game. HOW BOUT THEM REDSKINS....LOL....sorry..just thought i would add a little olive juice to the mixture.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lets hear it...Carson goes down because of an imaginary hit to the knee (but its still dirty in the minds of Bengal fans)...Colclough wont be there to drop the ball and hand Cincy the game this time around. And Kimo wont be there to give Cincy fans an excuse for why they lost. Cincy botches another extra point snap and loses the game. Im gonna say 5 time defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh 20, Super Bowl less Cincy 19.:thumpsup:

Smile Smile

I'm still trying to debate if this is a serious post or not..TongueirateSho
Gorn Wrote:Smile Smile

As am I Smile Hatred for the Bengals makes people say strange things, but I usually can't just shrug them off like you can.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
This thread is being monitored closely.
Steelers
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh 15th you know better than that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Bengals by 10! Pittsburgh looked bad last game!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
It is in Cincy's hands! Will see alot of what this team is made of this week!
yeah the object of the thread is this; you pick which team you think will win the game :thumpsup:
Gorn Wrote:Smile Smile

Bengals - 31
Steelers - 17

Carson throws 3 TD (1 int)...C. Johnson receives 2 of the 3 TD passes...R. Johnson runs for the other.
SEKYscout Wrote:Bengals - 31
Steelers - 17

Carson throws 3 TD (1 int)...C. Johnson receives 2 of the 3 TD passes...R. Johnson runs for the other.

I love it
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
dont listen to 'em, lol:thumpsup:
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Steelers
BFritz Wrote:As am I Smile Hatred for the Bengals makes people say strange things, but I usually can't just shrug them off like you can.
You know i talk about the Bungles and i dog them alot, but my hatred for the steelers is 100 times worse than the bengals.I hate the Steelers more than any team in football...So, Go Bengals.I hope they win by four touchdowns.
Midee1 Wrote:This thread is being monitored closely.

And it should be.
I give it another day:Cheerlead
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah the object of the thread is this; you pick which team you think will win the game :thumpsup:

In that case, i've got to go with Green Bay.
They get the big plays...
Wait, oh I see..

Cincy by 14+:redboxer:
braves_fan_10 Wrote:You know i talk about the Bungles and i dog them alot, but my hatred for the steelers is 100 times worse than the bengals.I hate the Steelers more than any team in football...So, Go Bengals.I hope they win by four touchdowns.

Wow, this may be the only thing me and you can ever agree on (other than the Cincinatti Reds are awful and will never make it to the playoffs again contrary to Colby Wright), our hatred for Pittsburgh.
You know I would pull for Clevaland anyday over Pitt and Worthlessberger.

Maybe, just maybe one day Browns and Bengals fans will be able to call each other brother..

Nah, I DOUBT IT (copyrighted by Jeramie Reed October 2006)
Gorn Wrote:Wow, this may be the only thing me and you can ever agree on (other than the Cincinatti Reds are awful and will never make it to the playoffs again contrary to Colby Wright), our hatred for Pittsburgh.
You know I would pull for Clevaland anyday over Pitt and Worthlessberger.

Maybe, just maybe one day Browns and Bengals fans will be able to call each other brother..

Nah, I DOUBT IT (copyrighted by Jeramie Reed October 2006)
i dont think that day will ever happen when Browns and Bengals fans can be brothers but Browns and Bengals can always share their hatred for Pittsburgh....i also like that you used my phrase which is "I DOUBT IT"...that was very nice:Clap:
braves_fan_10 Wrote:i dont think that day will ever happen when Browns and Bengals fans can be brothers but Browns and Bengals can always share their hatred for Pittsburgh....i also like that you used my phrase which is "I DOUBT IT"...that was very nice:Clap:

One of my best friends at school is a Browns fan, we're tight like that, we just joke and I rip on him for the Browns being horrible....... It's always a joke, but after the Bengals-Browns game this year, he wanted Romeo Crennel fired
Fritz you love the Bungles I mean Bengals I love the Steelers but the Ravens are the best in that division.The Bengals game reminded me of the end of the movie North Dallas Forty.
Cincy by 14. 34-20
BFritz Wrote:One of my best friends at school is a Browns fan, we're tight like that, we just joke and I rip on him for the Browns being horrible....... It's always a joke, but after the Bengals-Browns game this year, he wanted Romeo Crennel fired

Same situation here..
I rag on him all the time about how awful the Browns are.. then he brings up the Kimo hit.Smile
Old school Dawg Wrote:Fritz you love the Bungles I mean Bengals I love the Steelers but the Ravens are the best in that division.The Bengals game reminded me of the end of the movie North Dallas Forty.

Oh really? Like when Cincinatti only scored 13 and Balt still lost?

BTW I was at that game.
Everytime Ray Lewis would get a tackle the whole stadium would boo and yell "KILLER!".
Gorn you must be very young cause you talk like your new to the game and I guarantee you never played!!Bengals have or still yet blow it and I dont even dislike them.Go Steelers
Old school Dawg Wrote:Gorn you must be very young cause you talk like your new to the game and I guarantee you never played!!Bengals have or still yet blow it and I dont even dislike them.Go Steelers
I'm very good friends with Gorn and he prolly knows more about the game of football better than what you do...Because we all know that you are a football genius......NOT....that was a joke because your not a football genius because if you knew anything about football than you wouldnt be a Steelers fan.:ChairHit:
Yeah, don't you know that football geniuses are only Bengals/Browns fans...LOL! That may be the funniest post ever ! And I am not even a Steelers fan but one thing I do know....THEY HAVE 5 SUPER BOWL RINGS!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah, don't you know that football geniuses are only Bengals/Browns fans...LOL! That may be the funniest post ever ! And I am not even a Steelers fan but one thing I do know....THEY HAVE 5 SUPER BOWL RINGS!
I'm glad you see it my way PLAYBOY
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah, don't you know that football geniuses are only Bengals/Browns fans...LOL! That may be the funniest post ever ! And I am not even a Steelers fan but one thing I do know....THEY HAVE 5 SUPER BOWL RINGS!
i wasnt even saying that we know everything but i did say that GORN knows alot about the game and that OLD SCHOOL DAWG is an idiot and its not because he is a Steelers fan its because he thinks since his been around the block a few times he knows more about the game and that is not the case.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:I'm very good friends with Gorn and he prolly knows more about the game of football better than what you do...Because we all know that you are a football genius......NOT....that was a joke because your not a football genius because if you knew anything about football than you wouldnt be a Steelers fan.:ChairHit:

Pwned:redboxer:

and yea Gorn be representing the O-Line FYI. It doesnt matter to me who wins this one my love for the steelers has faded along with big ben's luck. I'll say the bungels win but by no more than 3
Old school Dawg Wrote:Gorn you must be very young cause you talk like your new to the game and I guarantee you never played!!Bengals have or still yet blow it and I dont even dislike them.Go Steelers

Guranteed I've never played.
Man, you can see right to the core.:Clap:

Wow.:Thumbs:

Oh, by the way, this was major sarcasm if you didn't catch it.
Oh, and one more thing. That last line, it didn't make sense. It didn't make any sense at all.

"Bengals have or still yet blow it"

Um... yea.