Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK vs Missouri 9/26
Even though I ripped Towles a new one on the UK-Florida thread, I will be right there in front of the tv Saturday night pulling like heck for a big UK win. And if he's our qb, then I hope he goes 25-for-30 for 400 yards and four touchdowns. Surely we'll deliver this time. I mean UK football never gets our hopes up just to let us down now does it?
Van Hagar Wrote:Even though I ripped Towles a new one on the UK-Florida thread, I will be right there in front of the tv Saturday night pulling like heck for a big UK win. And if he's our qb, then I hope he goes 25-for-30 for 400 yards and four touchdowns. Surely we'll deliver this time. I mean UK football never gets our hopes up just to let us down now does it?
I'm right there with you. Come tomorrow night i will be kicking, screaming, cheering, already replaced 5 players and went thru two coaching staffs. And that's just in the first half. I've come to accept over the years that even in games UK is supposed to win, they find a way to make it interesting and stress me the heck out.
I think the Wildcats will take this one.
FBALL Wrote:What have you seen out of Auburn and Miss St that makes you think those aren't winnable games? Tenn too for that matter.

31 years of Kentucky football not winning these type of games.

You should know this. You've been watching it for what, 62 years? :biggrin:
I will not be watching this one now that we have that loss to Florida.
An SEC east title is now pretty much impossible and that's the only thing that matters up to this point.

See you in 2016. Try to get better.
BBN booing Stoops at the half. Had time and timeouts but decided to store them with the ones leftover from the Florida game I guess Confusednicker:
Yeah Demarcus we should have 10 or 12 to use by the time we play Tennessee! At least take a shot down the field, maybe you'll get a flag or for once a bounce might go our way, jeez. Anyway, this is marginally better tonight, but it still feels like a game we'll manage to lose. Missouri has made a living winning these ugly type of games since they joined the conference.
Anyone else think they were hearing Tom Durkin call the stretch run at the Derby?

"And Dowwwwwwwwwwwwn goes Towles.................."
Lol, Stoops called out by Musberger in the 3rd Qtr. "Football 101, you've got to put a tight end on him."
:popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like Towles but maybe its time for Qb Barker....Just thinking out loud :Sad04:
64SUR Wrote:I like Towles but maybe its time for Qb Barker....Just thinking out loud :Sad04:

Just forget what I said. :Cheerlead leave Towles in the game.
21-10 Kentucky. 4Q
21-13 Kentucky. 4Q
PT is 22/27, 249, 2 TDs, no INTs

I think it's fair to say he got it done this week!

Congrats on the W Cats...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Somebody call Gut and wake him up, tell him we saved him a seat on the bandwagon, he can hop back on with us other fickle fans.
Van Hagar Wrote:Somebody call Gut and wake him up, tell him we saved him a seat on the bandwagon, he can hop back on with us other fickle fans.

Somebody tell him Stoops is 3-1 and the love of his life is 1-3.