•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Lawrence County 10/2
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Now that makes more sense , a lot if not all teams add beef in short yardage situations , but to have two totally different defensive lines one for pass and one for run at the high school or heck at the college level is just not heard of

I agree. Thats why all of the talk about greenup getting yards "between the 20s" meant very little to me in my prediction of the games outcome. More so, its all the talk year in and out sbout how good LC is from their fan base. Dont get me wrong, they have had some absolutely great players over the last 4 or 5 years and some pretty good teams (teams that I believe were much better than their records show), but it always ends the same way. Maybe this year they right the ship, but I just see history repeating itself from last year. Not a wide of a margin, but Rams win comfortably.
Does Lawrence county have a football team this year?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Does Lawrence county have a football team this year?

Bahahaha
Just a quick reminder that Raceland has a game this Friday against a team that isn't Lawrence County in case anyone forgot. :eyeroll:
Orange Blaze Wrote:Just a quick reminder that Raceland has a game this Friday against a team that isn't Lawrence County in case anyone forgot. :eyeroll:

Very true
Orange Blaze Wrote:Just a quick reminder that Raceland has a game this Friday against a team that isn't Lawrence County in case anyone forgot. :eyeroll:

Most definitely. For a "little brother" school that has never even been to a state final game, people sure do love talking about the Rams!

I did not know there was another football team besides THE DAWGS FROM LAWRENCE COUNTY!

No Messer, +
No Dixon, +
No QB from last year = no chance for the Rams.
dawg fan Wrote:I did not know there was another football team besides THE DAWGS FROM LAWRENCE COUNTY!

No Messer, +
No Dixon, +
No QB from last year = no chance for the Rams.

Thats cute. I remember my first beer.
Should be an interesting game... I'm going to say Rams win by a TD.
I'm still trying to figure out how the RAMS got hosed into playing @ Lawrence Co. two years in a row.
Im lost on that one as well. Unless it was agreed upon in the contract that it would rotate every 2 seasons. If im not mistaken it was a 4 year contract though.
Is there a class A team left in the area for Lawrence to play?
Yeah:;:; ASHLANDConfusedtare:
Somebody :please: tell me this game will be played next week. Confusednicker: man this is Awesome to read. :Cheerlead
I think Raceland is better up front, Lawrence is more athletic. Until LC beats Raceland you have to give the edge to Raceland. That said I think Lawrence finally gets healthy and pulls a big win to gain momentum going into District play.
Slic Ric Wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how the RAMS got hosed into playing @ Lawrence Co. two years in a row.
back to back two year contracts. last year ended the 2 year contract that had lc playing at raceland to start in 2013 with home and away. this year new contract to start at lc with home and away.
I was lucky to see LC and GC play last week. I don't see LC stopping the Rams run game because they will just blow thur the red zone so LC wont have time to put the big boys in.

Rams 41
LC 16
What you been drinking boy?:problem:
Lc justs need to get healthy it would be nice if the starters could all be on the same field together before district time. I personally like raceland and their fans. good bunch of people. the worst thing that could happen in this game is both teams lose a key player right before the district.
Allsports#1 Wrote:I was lucky to see LC and GC play last week. I don't see LC stopping the Rams run game because they will just blow thur the red zone so LC wont have time to put the big boys in.

Rams 41
LC 16

41-16?? wow! :igiveup:
Hopefully Raceland will just send their JV down so we can at least stay within 14 points of them.
Idk, with all the tallent LC has and all the atheletes Raceland doesnt have or lost from last year, idk why the game is even being played. Just give LC the "W", the Rams might as well not even show up.
Does the Rams have a home game this week? Having a bye week in LC leaves my friday open and would be awesome to hit concession stand.
Yup. Rams have a game friday believe it or not. (This thread has more pages than it does. Rams play Portsmouth West (OH) this week. Funny how everyone's argument for Raceland posters is "when u win a major sport state title, then run ur mouth". Yet we r the team everyone talks about and wants to beat lol.
Slic Ric Wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how the RAMS got hosed into playing @ Lawrence Co. two years in a row.

Lc played at raceland 2012 and 2013 Rams play at lc 2014 and 2015.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Is there a class A team left in the area for Lawrence to play?

Your tomcats a 4a school have played a 1a, ironton (enrollment 404 would 2a in ky) gw would be 5a in ky, and a 3a.

Lc has played a 3a, 5a, two 4a, and 1a come on now get real. You are going to have to do a lot better than that if your going to try to talk smack with the rams and dawgs. You need to bring your A game or I should say your 4a game.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Yup. Rams have a game friday believe it or not. (This thread has more pages than it does. Rams play Portsmouth West (OH) this week. Funny how everyone's argument for Raceland posters is "when u win a major sport state title, then run ur mouth". Yet we r the team everyone talks about and wants to beat lol.

Just comes from having success and a good program. Much better than being a bad team that nobody talks about. :rockon:
0ff The Chain Wrote:Hopefully Raceland will just send their JV down so we can at least stay within 14 points of them.

You probably wouldn't have even stayed within 14 points of JV team last year. Never no, could be the same this year. If I recall correctly LC was undefeated when the Rams rolled into town last year and Layed the smackdown on the Bulldogs.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:You probably wouldn't have even stayed within 14 points of JV team last year. Never no, could be the same this year. If I recall correctly LC was undefeated when the Rams rolled into town last year and Layed the smackdown on the Bulldogs.

I agree. I still have no idea what happened there but I don't think that game could have went any worse. Wouldn't have beat any team having 500 turnovers like that ,especially not one of Raceland's calibur. I expect a better game this year, can't see any way a game like that could happen again in this lifetime. Honestly I will be content just to have a good game without injuries to either team.
Raceland sticks it to the dawgs it will end up being a 2 touchdown game
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next