•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Lawrence County 10/2
dawg fan Wrote:He says he is.

Like to give everyone a heads up tailgating will start around 6pm. Looks like ramchops will be the main course!!!
Better come early because I don't think they will last long.

Hey scottie beer 3.
Now that's pretty funny but be careful with those Ramchops they will sneak up and choke you , just like they did last year
dawg fan Wrote:1st the daltons live in meadow brook, not wv.
2nd why would a receiver go to belfry, they only throw the bout 10 times a year.
Just about became a Titan though. Confusedhh:
Just got back from Cuba and everyone there likes The Rams in this one but they r all baseball there, and will tell u football sucks.
Just got back from Paintsville/ Pike central game and all I got to say is the rams will have to beat the the dawgs by 5 td's to even stand a chance against the tigers. they are on a mission. They would give JC and Belfry all they could stand this year.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Just got back from Paintsville/ Pike central game and all I got to say is the rams will have to beat the the dawgs by 5 td's to even stand a chance against the tigers. they are on a mission. They would give JC and Belfry all they could stand this year.
You do know that Belfry ran through the Pikeville team that probably should've beat Paintsville don't you? Paintsville is very good but Belfry they are not!!
The LC/Racand matchup looks to be very interesting tomorrow night. If Raceland doesn't beat LC soundly they could be in for a long night when they play the Tigers.
Has any of LC threaders seen LC practices this week I think they are going spread it and throw it more than very and than smash them in the mouth with cole the fullback. Old guys on def and big boy holding the middle
Don't think you will see them air it out, they average 14 passes a game right now I think you will see that stay about the same. But I honestly don't think raceland can stop the lc run game, montgomery county couldn't stop it, greenup county couldn't stop it and I don't think raceland can eaither. Lc I believe averaged over 7 yards a carry in last years game. I think lc run game is better this year.
Looks like a lot of rain in Louisa Friday night. If either team plans on doing a lot of passing they might want to make some early adjustments. This is going to be a very good game I think. Both team with a lot of respect for each other.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Just got back from Paintsville/ Pike central game and all I got to say is the rams will have to beat the the dawgs by 5 td's to even stand a chance against the tigers. they are on a mission. They would give JC and Belfry all they could stand this year.
Were you drinking while at the game, paintsville is good not great at all , how many teams have they beat with a winning record ?
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Were you drinking while at the game, paintsville is good not great at all , how many teams have they beat with a winning record ?
And yes I was at the game last night as well and wasn't that impressed
dawg fan Wrote:He says he is.

Like to give everyone a heads up tailgating will start around 6pm. Looks like ramchops will be the main course!!!
Better come early because I don't think they will last long.

Hey scottie beer 3.

Beer 3? Hell Im switchin to good ol' irish red!lol
Paintsville offense look good not great last 2 games defense weak at times I was not impressed by any of teams
Some told me today that LC would be in a double wish bone defense is going start smalls and go big if they need to I think they are trying to keep everyone fresh and health for district
Go ahead and tell you , they better go big Racelands gonna run the ball a lot
LCDOG 87 Wrote:Some told me today that LC would be in a double wish bone defense is going start smalls and go big if they need to I think they are trying to keep everyone fresh and health for district

Your best players are your WR"s and your Dual Threat QB and you want to abandon your offense and go wishbone?

Huh?????
LCDOG 87 Wrote:Some told me today that LC would be in a double wish bone defense is going start smalls and go big if they need to I think they are trying to keep everyone fresh and health for district
Confusedtare:
If you listened to coach cecil radio spot after the greenup game you herd him say that greenup exposed some things personail wise on our defense, and adjustments would be made.
My son plays on the team and he told me today offensively it would business as usual.
No way in gods green earth will LC come out in a wish bone but if they do I'll speak for Raceland and say thank you for letting us get to our bye week a little early
Does LC stream their games online? If so, could someone post the link? From what I am hearing, the person from Raceland is not going to get to stream tonights game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Does LC stream their games online? If so, could someone post the link? From what I am hearing, the person from Raceland is not going to get to stream tonights game.

I spoke with him yesterday evening and he told me that per LC's request, the game would be a delayed streaming. If I had to guess Id say its due to ticket sales, which I get that. The weather will damper things as it is. Why go sit in the rain when u coukd watch it from home?
All the talk shall be fenito in a couple hours! Good luck to both squads, hope everyone is at 100% at kick off and by games end. Good luck boys! GO RAMS!!!!!!
dawg fan Wrote:If you listened to coach cecil radio spot after the greenup game you herd him say that greenup exposed some things personail wise on our defense, and adjustments would be made.
My son plays on the team and he told me today offensively it would business as usual.

No offense, but teams with a run game with a pulse have exsposed that small D line all year.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)