Poll: Best ALL-A team
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Owsley
0%
Hazard
0%
Knott
0%
Wolfe
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region All-A?
i agree hazard played very well against knott!..If they play like they did last night they have a very good chance!!
Why is everyone so high in Hazard? I think they are a good team but even good teams can be beat. I do think that Hazard will be in the Championship game but I'm not to sure about them winnin' everything just yet. There might be a Cinderella team come in and clean it on up. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
If hazard over looks wolfe they will get beat. because they played one good game does not make them the winners of it all. owsley is back playing good basketball & they can make some noise saturday at breathitt
IMO I see Hazard and Owlsey being in the Championship game... This game being nothing but a close game down to the the end. Owlsey has done nothing but work towards this all a tourny since this summer. Owlsey has gone into this tourny with their heads high and nothing but winning in their heads. So I've gotta say Owlsey is my pick. Their going to Richmond.
Hazard and Owsley should make it to the championship game.
Wolfe got beat by Hazard tonight @ Hazard 50-51. I bet this was an interesting game.

Owsley also won 41-19 over Jenkins.

I haven't got the score on Corida and Buckhorn yet.

June Buchanan beat Jackson City 47-25.
Hazard beat JBS.
Owsley beat Buckhorn.

Hazard takes on Owsley tonight at Breathitt.

Looks as if most was right about the final game tonight. It's comin' down to the wire and it's gonna' be one dandy of a showdown. Both have great expections and are wanting to prove it to there supporters. I can't wait to see the out come.