Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central vs Pikeville updates
Running clock before half time
42-6 at the half.
Pikeville is good boys. Next week is a big game
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Pikeville is good boys. Next week is a big game

Pugh is one of the best backs in kentucky.
Pikeville scores again.
That was a fast 3rd quarter.
sportsguru4u Wrote:I'll say this right now either Pikeville or Painstville will be your class 1a state champion this year. Take it to the bank!

Paintsville has no chance whatsoever.
Maybe if Beechwood wasn't still in class A. They are really good
Pikeville :pondering:
Williams has been at LCC for three years u are acting like he just transferred in. Never heard u crying about him when they was losing as an sophomore.
I'm calling it now Pikeville will win the state in 1A.
champ7 Wrote:I'm calling it now Pikeville will win the state in 1A.

It's a little early, but imo a very good possibility.
champ7 Wrote:Williams has been at LCC for three years u are acting like he just transferred in. Never heard u crying about him when they was losing as an sophomore.

Whose crying about him?
Chatlin Jarrell lives in Pikeville now . . People switch schools guys . People act like you sign a contract when u go to kindergarten at a school . As long as it's done the way by the book. Quit the crying . There's not a school out there who don't have transfer or 2 come n go .
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Blue/Red where is Jerrell from? Pikeville's tradition was built on illegal players.....let's be real!
Lol. You're a moron. 95% of the best players over the years have been in the Pikeville system from elementary school on. Some good transfers, yes. But every school has those. In all sports. Go troll somewhere else on the illegal transfer talk.