Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central vs Pikeville updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kickoff in about 6 minutes.......standing room only! Letcher Central defensive captain Isaiah Tyree out tonight!
I hope pikeville wins by 3 tds
37 yard TD pass to Jerrell 7-0 Pikeville
Make that 4 tds
J. Williams left Knott central for greener pastures. I think against pikeville there is no grass for him. Strange how he moved to get eligible but still lives at the same place that he lived in while at Knott. Hahaha
Td pikeville
Pikeville 17 yard run Pugh 14-0
Maybe Letcher may need to play a .5A team and not 1A.
Blue/Red where is Jerrell from? Pikeville's tradition was built on illegal players.....let's be real!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Blue/Red where is Jerrell from? Pikeville's tradition was built on illegal players.....let's be real!

Could care less
Wow. 5A Letcher is moving the ball on 1A pikeville.
Does Letcher have a common address they use for all transfers? Seems like another kid a few years back from knott named moore moved but lived in the same place in Knott got eligible to play for Letcher.
Touchdown Letcher 1 yard run Williams pat no good!14-6
Td pikeville
Touchdown pugh Pikeville 2 yard run 21-6
Letcher Co can't stop Pikeville and Pikeville couldn't stop the Cougars wildcat package they went to this last drive. We will see if Pikeville makes the adjustment to stop the Wildcat because if they do the game is over and if they don't it could get interesting. If the Cougars can get a stop or two something this evening.
Stopped that wildcat just then
Game over lol Pikeville made the adjustment just as I suspected. I can't wait to watch the rematch between Paintsville and Pikeville next week OMG its going to be epic.
Wow. Letcher is bad and Williams from LCC is getting the yard. Hahahaha
I'll say this right now either Pikeville or Painstville will be your class 1a state champion this year. Take it to the bank!
Blue/Red sounds like a butt hurt Knott fan posing as a Pikeville fan. He is posting everything twice on this thread and the prediction thread. Are the Knott colors blue and red lol? This kid sounds like he is about 15.
Not from knott anymore. And I don't like talking to other guys about their butts hurting. May an upset parent that their child may not get to play for the all star transfer
Pikeville is good
Do-double-gg Wrote:Blue/Red sounds like a butt hurt Knott fan posing as a Pikeville fan. He is posting everything twice on this thread and the prediction thread. Are the Knott colors blue and red lol? This kid sounds like he is about 15.

I can assure you he is NOT a KCC fan!
sportsguru4u Wrote:I'll say this right now either Pikeville or Painstville will be your class 1a state champion this year. Take it to the bank!

Beechwood will have something to say about that.
Did Letcher get off the bus?
Do-double-gg Wrote:Blue/Red sounds like a butt hurt Knott fan posing as a Pikeville fan. He is posting everything twice on this thread and the prediction thread. Are the Knott colors blue and red lol? This kid sounds like he is about 15.

Letcher is blue and KC is blue or red genius. FBI or secret service is in your future.

killbilly usmc Wrote:Beechwood will have something to say about that.

True
What's the score and time?
Beat down on Letcher and its half time
Pages: 1 2