•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football '07
Yea out Defense will be good, we will probally be ranked in the top 3 in out district.
warriorpride Wrote:Yea out Defense will be good, we will probally be ranked in the top 3 in out district.

Yeah. I think it could be better than SC's.
cig107 Wrote:Yeah. I think it could be better than SC's.

I Think WE can be better Than Sc next year. If we played like we last year in the first half, I think we can beat them.
warriorpride Wrote:I Think WE can be better Than Sc next year. If we played like we last year in the first half, I think we can beat them.

You really think you guys can dont you Sc is returning almost everyone but a few lineman and a fb
how is spring ball going up there?
Borderlord Wrote:how is spring ball going up there?

I think we have been doing a good job.
they have a pretty good punter this year i watched him punt a couple of times he is pretty good
The only people that have came out for spring practice are freshman and sophmores...
cig107 Wrote:The only people that have came out for spring practice are freshman and sophmores...

Well yea most of them are, but we have a few juniors and maybe a senior or too.
when i was up there weight liftin i walked down and watch them run a couple of drills and somebody is gonna have to step up at receiver
yea we dindt have no good recivers there that day when you all was there. Next year our go to guy will probally be Tyler Pig.
i belive the one that will step in at receiver will be either caleb epling or dennis mullins dennis is that tall but quick and has good hands
p_casey#21 Wrote:i belive the one that will step in at receiver will be either caleb epling or dennis mullins dennis is that tall but quick and has good hands

Dennis Mullins will not play football...you guys need to stop talking off topic and get back on topic...this isnt backyard football.
people are saying that coach ratliff is gonna step down from head coach is that true
p_casey#21 Wrote:people are saying that coach ratliff is gonna step down from head coach is that true

I dont believe it nor do i think is is true, cause if he wasnt going to coach us than why whould he spend all the time after school traning us and making us lift, It just dont seem to make much sense if hes gonna quit.
doesnt really have of choice...he has taking alot of days off they past week or so.
they say that they are hirng a new coach from phelps high school
p_casey#21 Wrote:they say that they are hirng a new coach from phelps high school

No disrespect but we whould do even worse with Chris Hagerman.
warriorpride Wrote:No disrespect but we whould do even worse with Chris Hagerman.
If the rumors are true, then who WOULD you like to see as the coach?
Borderlord Wrote:If the rumors are true, then who WOULD you like to see as the coach?

I hope Eric Ratliff will still the coach.
Coach Ratliff WILL be the football coach next year at ER unless he quits.
i would like to see robert kiser come up there he is a pretty good coach thats if coach ratliff quit
casey. you are crazy. kiser cant coach a high school team.
PLEASE don't tell me you are talking about a grade school coach. It was a serious question.
P casey said he'd like to see him up there.
Is he talking about millards football coach?
p_casey#21 Wrote:i would like to see robert kiser come up there he is a pretty good coach thats if coach ratliff quit

I am sure he is a great guy, but East Ridge needs someone who will work with those kids and someone with a little more High School coaching experience if Coach Ratliff were to step down, as well as a few more experienced assistants.
he was a high school coach untill they switched everything up before east ridge was a cshool and evry body said he was a better high school coach thatn a jr high coach
who thinks that er should change there offense
p_casey#21 Wrote:who thinks that er should change there offense

Yea I like our offense but, I think we should put in some more formations and plays to mix it up.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next