• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football '07
Just wornding how everybody thinks we'll do. I think well go 5-5 but what does eveybody else think? I belive this is our scheduel:

1 pike county bowl/phelps
2 @ Grundy, VA
3 bye
4 vs. pike central*
5 @ Shelby Valley
6 vs. Belfry*
7 @ Sheldon Clark*
8 @ Letcher Co. Central
9 vs Magoffin co.*
10 TBA
11 vs. south floyd
0-10
warriorpride Wrote:Just wornding how everybody thinks we'll do. I think well go 5-5 but what does eveybody else think? I belive this is our scheduel:

1 pike county bowl/phelps
2 @ Grundy, VA
3 bye
4 vs. pike central*
5 @ Shelby Valley
6 vs. Belfry*
7 @ Sheldon Clark*
8 @ Letcher Co. Central
9 vs Magoffin co.*
10 TBA
11 vs. south floyd

Week 10 is @ knott co central i belive.
0-10
0-10 or 1-9
I see wins over Phelps, KCC, and South Floyd. I think them and Magoffin is a toss up.
Losses to: Grundy, PC, SV, Belfry, SC, LCC, and KCC
Possible wins: Phelps, Magoffin Co., and SF.
You are looking at 2-8, or 3-7.
4-6 at best with possible wins over Phelps, KCC, SF and Magoffin, and I think that's hoping for the best.... A 1-9 or 2-8 season wouldn't be to suprising though
what underclassmen will step up and play for the Warriors?
So by reading these posts East Ridge isn't very good?? I was wondering about them because Hazard lost East Ridge this year to play Danville in the black gold bowl...I just wonder how the game would've turned out.....
3-7
Win
*South Floyd, *Phelps, *Magoffin Co

Lose
*Belfry, *Shelby Valley, *KCC, *LCC, *Sheldon Clark, *Pike Central, *Grundy
I think we can do a little bit better than 3-7. I see a 5-5 or 6-4 season next year;
Phelps W
Grundy W (tied with them last year in scrmiage 12-12)
Bye
Pike Central W (lost by seven pts last year)
Shebly Valley L (lost by eight pts last year)
Belfry L
Sheldon Clark L
Letcher Central L
Magoffin Co. W (lost by one pt)
Knott Central W (beat in a scrmiage)
South floyd W
I see the 3rd spot in the district for the warriors. But just my prediction.
I can't see the Warriors the being very good next season. They had better get to work and get ready. Coach Ratliff has a job ahead of him next season. I hope it turns out allright.
warriorpride Wrote:I think we can do a little bit better than 3-7. I see a 5-5 or 6-4 season next year;
Phelps W
Grundy W (tied with them last year in scrmiage 12-12)
Bye
Pike Central W (lost by seven pts last year)
Shebly Valley L (lost by eight pts last year)
Belfry L
Sheldon Clark L
Letcher Central L
Magoffin Co. W (lost by one pt)
Knott Central W (beat in a scrmiage)
South floyd W
I see the 3rd spot in the district for the warriors. But just my prediction.

you predict youll lose to Shelby Valley but beat Grundy?........
I'll give you an "A" for being optimistic....good luck next year...
Coach Cline Wrote:what underclassmen will step up and play for the Warriors?
Kory Fields will probably step in at halfback in place of David Ratliff, and Bryan Casey will probably step in at QB in place of Keith Miller.
Also, the warriors return nine starters on defense, including brad branham, caleb epling, and mike rowe, who have been the top 3 leaders in tackles the past 2 seasons.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Kory Fields will probably step in at halfback in place of David Ratliff, and Bryan Casey will probably step in at QB in place of Keith Miller.
Also, the warriors return nine starters on defense, including brad branham, caleb epling, and mike rowe, who have been the top 3 leaders in tackles the past 2 seasons.

Well I dunno I guess it depends if we use the same offensive if we do Korey Fields if he playes next year he'll start running back, Tommy Bangem or Brad branman will be the Fullback, and Bryan Casey will NOT start QB not as a freshman anyways.
Coach Ratliff has informed me that the schedual i have posted was not offical, here is the official one:
1 Pike County Bowl
2 Grundy- Home
3 Belfry-Home
Coach Ratliff has informed me that the schedual i have posted was not offical, here is the official one:
1 Pike County Bowl
2 Grundy- Home
3 Belfry-Home
4 Sheldon Clard-Away
5 Pike County Central-Home
6 Knott County Central-Away
7 Shelby Valley-Home
8 Letcher County Central-Away
9 Magofin County-Home
10 Open Week
11 South Floyd-Away

same teams just had it in a diffrent order.
Probably be the same......maybe a little bit better
Im going with 1-9....
I dont see them doing as terrible as you guys say, but i dont know how great they will be...a couple of games i heard they just layed down and died....do you think there will be more heart and want on the team this year so they may be able to at least give someone a hard time?
I think so, since about 6 or 7 players are seniors who have started since they were sophmores, most on both sides of the ball.
How many kids do they have in their off-season program? How hard they work this winter could turn some of those "they played a good game"'s into wins.
Are they going to run the same offense as they run last year?
PantherPride68 Wrote:Are they going to run the same offense as they run last year?

We dont know yet, Coach Ratliff is coaching basketball. Were just lifting and running after school.
Borderlord Wrote:How many kids do they have in their off-season program? How hard they work this winter could turn some of those "they played a good game"'s into wins.

We got most seniors a couple of juniors and sophmores. Yes I agree there was a couple of games last year we could ahve won if we worked a little bit harder.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Are they going to run the same offense as they run last year?
I sure hope not.
I think they will be horrible.
TomBradyMagic Wrote:I think they will be horrible.
And why do you think that?
I would say 4-6 maybe 5-5. Check your PM warrior pride:Thumbs:
warriorpride Wrote:And why do you think that?
  • 1(current)
  • Next