• 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football '07
Same ol' Same ol'. Win 4-5 games!
East Ridge has a football team?
TRAIN85 Wrote:East Ridge has a football team?

You know they do. that is such a disrespectful post!
warriorpride Wrote:We got most seniors a couple of juniors and sophmores. Yes I agree there was a couple of games last year we could ahve won if we worked a little bit harder.

i think freshmen backfield will be deadly with the two good players from millard which are bryan casey and patrick casey are gonna be pretty impressive and with the tyler ratliff kid are gonna be un stopable what do u think
p_casey#21 Wrote:i think freshmen backfield will be deadly with the two good players from millard which are bryan casey and patrick casey are gonna be pretty impressive and with the tyler ratliff kid are gonna be un stopable what do u think

Bryan Casey will be freshman QB, I have know Idea who patrict casey or Tyler Ratliff is. Dont think that Just because
Millard was good last year dont think that theywill be good next year. Last year our freshman class thought they were going undeafted but only won 1 game.
Any idea of who will be on the roster warrior?

i aint sayin that we will be good at first juss people are sayin in a few years the warriors are goin to improve alot
when does er football start
Spring practice starts tuesday or wensday. There is no chance that the warriors will lose more than 5 games. Grundy lost alot of seniors and I think we can beat them. The Pike Central and Valley games will be good games...too close to call. Brad Brahnam, Mike Rowe, Justin Thacker, and Caleb Epling will be beasts on defense in 07'. I wouldnt be surprised if the warriors have one of the best defenses around next year. This is the strongest team yet at ER. The Backs' average bench all together is like 295. With the linebackers being Brad Brahnam, Tommy Bingham, Austin Cox, Austin Stiltner, and possibly Mike Rowe they will have alot of depth at Linebacker. The real test for the warriors is to see if they can improve the defensive and offensive lines. They lost a lot of there line to graduation. I predict a 5-5 record with wins over Phelps, KCC, Magoffin County, Grundy, and SV and a 4th seed in the playoffs.
4-6 you will not beat KCC
i am gonna have to agree with cig107, er is gona have a good defense they are returning most of there starters on defense but i dont think austin stiltner is gonna play due to a knee injury
does er start this followin week?
Yeah, practice starts this coming week. Austin stiltner told me that he has an appointment in lexington to get a final checkup on his knee and to get a brace for football...he said he's pretty sure he'll play. I think we will beat KCC. They lost Bobby Owens and another great player(dont know his name). I heard they lost a lot of there line also. We beat them every time we scrimmage them and we should handle them this year.
well thats good news to hear that austin stiltner is gonna be back his dad is my teacher do the boys that are gonna be freshmens susspost to be up there this week
thetribe Wrote:Any idea of who will be on the roster warrior?

Well our roster is going to be diffrent with losing 15 seniors. Our key players will be Tommy Bingam, Brad Brahnam, Michael Rowe, Korey Fields(if he playes) Cody Willams, Payton Ratliff, Payton Elswick, and Myself.
Doesn't sound like you have much size but you do have the speed and muscle on those boys.

with most of the offensive line graduating i dunno what er is gonna do
p_casey#21 Wrote:well thats good news to hear that austin stiltner is gonna be back his dad is my teacher do the boys that are gonna be freshmens susspost to be up there this week

I dindt go when I was a freshman last year, I started the day after school let out to lift weights. Casey You seem real excited to play if you need any info send me a Pm and ill help you out.
p_casey#21 Wrote:with most of the offensive line graduating i dunno what er is gonna do

Yea our O line is going to need some work I know I will be probally be playing O line also.
They will be VERY lucky to win the typical 4-5 games this season.

i dunno i think that er is gonna have the best team that they have ever had due to all the starters returning on defense remember defense will win games 4 ya
who are some good recivers that the warriors have
warriorpride Wrote:Well our roster is going to be diffrent with losing 15 seniors. Our key players will be Tommy Bingam, Brad Brahnam, Michael Rowe, Korey Fields(if he playes) Cody Willams, Payton Ratliff, Payton Elswick, and Myself.

If you think Cody Williams and Peyton Elswick are going to be key players you are crazy...Cody williams wont play much and I havent seen payton elswick play much...ER will rely mostly on seniors and juniors next year...some sophmores are gonna contribut like Korey Fields and a soon to be freshman Brian Casey has a great arm.
p_casey#21 Wrote:who are some good recivers that the warriors have
Last year our main reciver was Corey Mullins but now that hes graduated some one else will have to step up.
i sent u that pm warrior pride
Maybe Caleb Epling if we run a differant offense this year...
yea he is pretty fast
has corey feilds said any thing about playing
p_casey#21 Wrote:has corey feilds said any thing about playing

Rumors are that him and Cody Willams will not play but rumors are rumors.
Caleb played alot of reciever when he was a freshman...especially in the belfry game when David Jones was the corner that was on him.. Tongue
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next