•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football '07
cig107 Wrote:You got to be kidding...Well, another horrible season for ER on the way. This is pathetic. Why can't ER get a "head" coach instead of all these guys with no coaching exp...If Phelps can get Chris Hagerman then why can't ER get a real coach??
What the heck makes you think Hagerman was that great??

warriorpride Wrote:I would love to see Taylor get it! But more than likley it will come between Bentaly and O'Quinn(if he stays). Ratliff is still a possibility I know the rumors say that he isnt going to coach ER football but I dont think he would do all the work for nothing.

warriorpride Wrote:I think that Coach Bently isnt "head coach" material either, but I do respect Coach Bently and think maybe he will be a good coach someday. Yea Ill agree on the other part as well, that was a freshamn that had Bently as a history teacher at Elkhorn.
So Bentley isn't but Taylor is huh? Your "opinion liscense " needs to be taken away dude.
I never said Hagerman was a great coach, but he is sure a hell of alot better than Bentley or Taylor.
I never said that Coach Taylor was better than Coach Bentley, I just learned more under Coach Taylor than I did from Coach Bently. But Bentley is a GREAT coach.... but Iwhould have someone with exp. like Coach O'Quinn he whould be a perfect fit or maybe just someone new a new face at ER, maybe that what we need!
cig107 Wrote:I never said Hagerman was a great coach, but he is sure a hell of alot better than Bentley or Taylor.

u have never evenplayed played4 bentley
Hey don't tell me what I've done and what I havn't done...I know him personally and he is not going to be the head coach...watch and see.
ok then who is
I don't look for too much out of the warriors.
cig107 Wrote:Hey don't tell me what I've done and what I havn't done...I know him personally and he is not going to be the head coach...watch and see.

well, I know for a fact he has never heard of you. I asked him. you are telling a big one there. I also know you never played for him. If you are so great at coaching and playing, how come no one outside your graduating class has heard of you? And why do you keep trying to stir up trouble with freshhmen and everyone else. I have red a bunch of you're posts and youare negative 90% of the time. You need to chill
You are goin to make me chill...HAHA. Do you even know my name or are you just going around telling people my screen name?
cig107 Wrote:You are goin to make me chill...HAHA. Do you even know my name or are you just going around telling people my screen name?

You told everyone who you were in previous posts man. It don't take Sherlock Holmes. Did you think you were mysterious?
The one about my dad dieing is the only post that people know me from...and I AM MYSTERIOUS!!
WOW this has gotten way....off hand!
Wow!!!
Well this one has gotten way out of hand. If anyone would like to start a new thread and keep the discussion civil then by all means start one. If it takes a turn for the worse like this one did then it will get closed and more will be suspended.

CLOSED!
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)