Poll: Who wins Ashland or Raceland
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
67.39%
Raceland
32.61%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Raceland @ #4 Ashland 8/28
Fred Sanford Wrote:Will Dowdy, Roberts, Or Ratliff be the QB? I hear Ratliff may be the best.
Million Dollar ? Think all 3 may get snaps at some point during the season. Heard rumors Ratliff is the man and if so Roberts Brown Thomas and Baker will all split time in the backfield. Baker didn't play on Offense in the scrimmage Brown and Thomas were the backs. Baker did play DB and had a pick 6.
Was baker recruited as a DB or RB?
I know the Paledino kid was listed as a DB in his recruiting profiles.
Palidino is the best back in the area hands down. The putty tats have no shot!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Was baker recruited as a DB or RB?

Tailback
T-CATS Wrote:Million Dollar ? Think all 3 may get snaps at some point during the season. Heard rumors Ratliff is the man and if so Roberts Brown Thomas and Baker will all split time in the backfield. Baker didn't play on Offense in the scrimmage Brown and Thomas were the backs. Baker did play DB and had a pick 6.

Gotta believe whom ever it is will be pretty nervous , first start ever and against a very good defense that likes to hit and get after the qb
Is it safe to say that this is the most anticipated match up between these two schools, in possibly, ever?
No, I wouldn't say most anticipated. I would pot it in the top 3 or 4. Off we knew Ashland got the line taken care of and Raceland was going to get 4quarters of play from the entire team, maybe then. Not playing all 4 quarters killed them last year. I'm sure they have addressed this issue, but still a ? for me.
Always_A_Lion Wrote:No, I wouldn't say most anticipated. I would pot it in the top 3 or 4. Off we knew Ashland got the line taken care of and Raceland was going to get 4quarters of play from the entire team, maybe then. Not playing all 4 quarters killed them last year. I'm sure they have addressed this issue, but still a ? for me.

If we put 4 quarters together, we'd have won by 2 or 3 scores last year. But we didnt and we lost. This year we have depth that we have t had in years past. This is goina be another great ball game.
Think it will be a great game or a blowout. Ashland if they would have a played week 0 then the Raceland game think its not close. Ashland finds a way to win even with it being their 1st game. We have too many playmakers. Teams that try and key on Baker are going to get burned. If you don't key on him you get torched. Pick your poison.
Honestly Raceland has had the better team the last couple of years but just being better doesn't mean your gonna win , Raceland seems to find ways to loose or just not play 4 quarters either way ashland owns Raceland up to this point and the only way to change that is for Raceland to win . This group of seniors have never beaten Ashland starting in jfl the juniors have never lost to Ashland starting at jfl until last year for the hand full of them who played varsity as sophomores. I know these seniors or hungry for a win and the juniors expect to win because they have always beaten Ashland . It's gonna be a really good game ashlands not gonna just let Raceland come to their house and smack them around and I'm sure this Rams team plans on doing that very thing
Can you please change the title MOD to #2 1A Raceland @ #4 4A Ashland!! Thx!!!:notworthy:worthy:
We have a starting QB. Ratliff named the starter.
This from the same guy who said Baker couldn't be brought down by just one defender in a scrimmage he didn't play offense in. You may be right on this one though who knows. We will find out in 9 days.
Raceland by 3 TD's.
T-CATS Wrote:Think it will be a great game or a blowout. Ashland if they would have a played week 0 then the Raceland game think its not close. Ashland finds a way to win even with it being their 1st game. We have too many playmakers. Teams that try and key on Baker are going to get burned. If you don't key on him you get torched. Pick your poison.

:yawn:
May attend this game. It will be a good one
The putty tats are in trouble unless Putnam floods again.
Reading up on the CATS Baker 15 pounds heavier and at the Best of the Midwest Combine in Indianapolis ran a 4.29 40 and received MVP honor.
T-CATS Wrote:Reading up on the CATS Baker 15 pounds heavier and at the Best of the Midwest Combine in Indianapolis ran a 4.29 40 and received MVP honor.

Everyone read that it was in the paper today . Did you read up on anyone else hahahahaha
washed up Wrote:This from the same guy who said Baker couldn't be brought down by just one defender in a scrimmage he didn't play offense in. You may be right on this one though who knows. We will find out in 9 days.

Wasn't at the scrimmage friend of my dads was that relayed us the info. He didn't know with no numbers on jerseys that Brown and Thomas were the backs not Baker.
[quote=anotherfootballnut]Everyone read that it was in the paper today . Did you read up on anyone else hahahahaha[/QUOTE
:biglmao: yikes that is quick.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Everyone read that it was in the paper today . Did you read up on anyone else hahahahaha

No room on that jock.
Having all my kids in High School you hear a lot of what's going on. My Son has class with Ratliff he told him he was starter. My son said JV he said no Varsity.
T-CATS Wrote:Reading up on the CATS Baker 15 pounds heavier and at the Best of the Midwest Combine in Indianapolis ran a 4.29 40 and received MVP honor.

real putty tats cant run a 4.29 40.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:real putty tats cant run a 4.29 40.

That one doesConfusedinglepar
Anyone who has watched Quinten at a track meet knows that his speed is the real deal. This past spring he won the 2A state title with a 10.7 in the100 meter dash which is insanely fast at the high school level. If anyone lets him have just a little bit of open space on the field this year then they might as well stop running and watch him go.
:Thumbs:
Orange Blaze Wrote:Anyone who has watched Quinten at a track meet knows that his speed is the real deal. This past spring he won the 2A state title with a 10.7 in the100 meter dash which is insanely fast at the high school level. If anyone lets him have just a little bit of open space on the field this year then they might as well stop running and watch him go.

:Thumbs:
Ratliff starting was confirmed by Dicky today and a coach that I talked to at the store just a few minutes ago. Had a good chat with him. Asked him a few questions told me a few interesting answers. But back to Quinton knew he was fast didn't think he was 4.29 fast.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next