Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley Co.
43.33%
Corbin
56.67%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#5 Corbin @ Whitley County 8/21
If Whitley is what yall say they are then they have a good chance to go all the way! I hope it is a good game. Still see the Hounds pullin it out.
Whitley is no where close to where the Whitley Faithful would have you believe. However Corbin is the Real Deal. Just love all the smoke blowing. lol
bcpc Wrote:If Whitley is what yall say they are then they have a good chance to go all the way! I hope it is a good game. Still see the Hounds pullin it out.

all the way is a stretch for sure.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Whitley is no where close to where the Whitley Faithful would have you believe. However Corbin is the Real Deal. Just love all the smoke blowing. lol

Whitley County is exactly where Whitley faithful would have you to believe.I haven't seen a Whitley County fan on here pumping them up to be great. Corbin being the real deal is yet to be proven.
8-21 can't get here soon enuf! Maybe both teams will know where they stand afterwards. Who knows tho, this isn't gonna be a normal game, mindset, or atmosphere. First games are hard to get a read from.
Drove by the high school today.

Field looked like a million bucks as usual, Whitley still had the best setup and nicest campus ive ever seen, and the scoreboard is looking pretty sweet too compared to the plain thing they had.
All in all, not much has changed. Whitley will still be a great place to watch a game, especially this one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Drove by the high school today.

Field looked like a million bucks as usual, Whitley still had the best setup and nicest campus ive ever seen, and the scoreboard is looking pretty sweet too compared to the plain thing they had.
All in all, not much has changed. Whitley will still be a great place to watch a game, especially this one.

Their field does always look great though I'd like to see a few cosmetic changes in the background Smile. I haven't been by to see the scoreboard yet. What does it look like?
bcpc Wrote:8-21 can't get here soon enuf! Maybe both teams will know where they stand afterwards. Who knows tho, this isn't gonna be a normal game, mindset, or atmosphere. First games are hard to get a read from.

I know Whitley County ain't near where they want to be yet,but they are on track and moving forward. This game will have an unbelievable atmosphere with a lot of different stuff going on and the place will be packed.
Close game, I look for Whitley in a upset.
Whitley will be jacked for sure for this game, for about one quarter.
Bad news for Whitley today.
I swear if we lose one more player....

Ill let it come out by itself. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but even if it does I wont mention any names.

Parents, quit moving your kids right before the season. Happened with Mills last year.
finally got to watch the redhounds this morning, hopefully they will practice more in the mornings so us second shift guys can watch. Corbin had a lot of kids standing on the sidelines with injuries, but if you are injured this is the time to get better. What I saw was impressive, good up front on both sides, several good running backs and Sizemore looks like he has trimmed up and a lot faster. The receivers seem to be on the small side, but later found out that 2 starters Moore 6'1", and Sevier 6'3" was not dressed. Jewell looks to be running the ball very well and Harley and the d-line will be very good.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bad news for Whitley today.
I swear if we lose one more player....

Ill let it come out by itself. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but even if it does I wont mention any names.

Parents, quit moving your kids right before the season. Happened with Mills last year.

yeah heard they are all coming to corbinConfusednicker:
1/4bak Wrote:yeah heard they are all coming to corbinConfusednicker:

Id rather them go to Corbin than go out of state.

I would never make my kid move right before the season. I know nothing of these situations, but if he wanted to stay id let him.
pjdoug Wrote:Their field does always look great though I'd like to see a few cosmetic changes in the background Smile. I haven't been by to see the scoreboard yet. What does it look like?

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJ0vISlWcAAF2GO.jpg]
[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKFEmuPUcAAxexL.jpg][Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKFEoBkUcAEiI7u.jpg]
That sux for Whitley. Top RB and S headed to Corbin or GA?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Id rather them go to Corbin than go out of state.

I would never make my kid move right before the season. I know nothing of these situations, but if he wanted to stay id let him.

I sure hope the kid don't go out of state. Looking at the picture #5 on the pants would be a big lost Whitley county I would think he would be the key running back and tackler for the whitley county this year. A dang good athlete. :worthy:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJ0vISlWcAAF2GO.jpg]

That looks much better Smile
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKFEmuPUcAAxexL.jpg][Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKFEoBkUcAEiI7u.jpg]

Hickey is gonna be tough. I've been looking forward to watching him play this season.
pjdoug Wrote:Hickey is gonna be tough. I've been looking forward to watching him play this season.

You'll have to drive to Georgia to watch him play. He's gone.
Has been for a while now.

Its hard to think of what could have been if him and Mills were still at Whitley this year. Both transferred out of state. Hickey would have only been a Junior i believe. That would be your starting backfield. Im worried about who Chappell will rotate around and how many we'll have on both sides of the ball.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You'll have to drive to Georgia to watch him play. He's gone.

Its hard to think of what could have been if him and Mills were still at Whitley this year. Both transferred out of state. Hickey would have only been a Junior i believe. That would be your starting backfield. Im worried about who Chappell will rotate around and how many we'll have on both sides of the ball.

I had heard about this but, did not find it my place to bring up. Hopefully Whitley can find someone or multiple bodies to help fill the void. Corbin has a lot of guys out with nagging injuries right now, but it's giving some of the freshmen a chance to prove themselves.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I had heard about this but, did not find it my place to bring up. Hopefully Whitley can find someone or multiple bodies to help fill the void. Corbin has a lot of guys out with nagging injuries right now, but it's giving some of the freshmen a chance to prove themselves.

Yea, it sucks but life goes on.
I really don't know what Chappell's plans are, but he'll figure it out.

Its the first game of the year, for all we know Lynn Camp could be the best team in the state Confusednicker:

At least we can finally watch us go at it.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You'll have to drive to Georgia to watch him play. He's gone.

Hickey is a Junior. What a backfield Mills/Hickey could have been.This hurts the team for sure.
pjdoug Wrote:Hickey is a Junior. What a backfield Mills/Hickey could have been.This hurts the team for sure.

I pick my score with or without hickey it want hurt my prediction. Still may be able to leave before halftime. And watch the second half of the south and north game. :Cheerlead
64sur.... You and me still gonna collect bandwagon tickets this year?
bcpc Wrote:64sur.... You and me still gonna collect bandwagon tickets this year?

This game should get me some bandwagon tickets from north. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I pick my score with or without hickey it want hurt my prediction. Still may be able to leave before halftime. And watch the second half of the south and north game. :Cheerlead

:lame::gtfo:
I'm going to go with Whitley County by 2 touchdowns
^^^ you might be 100% right. But, I can't see it....
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next