Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley Co.
43.33%
Corbin
56.67%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#5 Corbin @ Whitley County 8/21
I hope he didn't spike Luke's milk
Or perhaps he SHOULD!!

Smile
E's Army Wrote:64 had lunch at WCHS cafeteria today. He was trying to steal their game plan.
Confusednicker:
I hope he didn't spike Luke's milk
Corbin Big!!
7-0 Hounds
Corbin long sustained drive
7:45 off clock
Corbin interception off receivers hands. 1st down Corbin at 34
14-0 hounds
Beginning of 2nd quarter
Hounds 21-0
Sizemore long run
6:46 in 2nd quarter
Halftime 21-7. Woods TD pass with6.9 seconds to halftime.
Only 3 possessions for both teams in first half
21-14 hounds. Woods magic on last drive
Corbin scores on 4th and 14. Nice throw by Sizemore. 28-14. 2:01 in 3rd
Haddix just flat out coached coach whitley tonight. His game plan worked to perfection. He played keep away long enough to hold whitley and then by the time they got some momentum whitleys defense was gassed. They need more players as usual. Whitley really doesn't have a power back to keep them honest. That 4th down td pass killed them when it was 21 to 14.
Corbin looked good. Little sketchy at first but they settled in nicely.
Hell of a crowd there. Good night for football.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I like the Whitley QB.. he is good for 2 TD's

With that said don't think Whitley can handle Corbin up front and after their scrimmage Offensive woes I expect Haddix took it very much to heart

35-14 Corbin
You related to Nostradamus?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Haddix just flat out coached coach whitley tonight. His game plan worked to perfection. He played keep away long enough to hold whitley and then by the time they got some momentum whitleys defense was gassed. They need more players as usual. Whitley really doesn't have a power back to keep them honest. That 4th down td pass killed them when it was 21 to 14.
Corbin looked good. Little sketchy at first but they settled in nicely.
Hell of a crowd there. Good night for football.

Out coached? Not remotely . Corbin was better up front than Whitley, doesn't take a genius to figure out Corbin will be better off running the ball this year. if anything Whitley made some adjustments that kelp them in it and had the ball going in for the tie. I agree the 4th down play killed them , the Db fell down. Corbin is a more powerful team and a little better right now. JMO
Paul Crewe Wrote:Out coached? Not remotely . Corbin was better up front than Whitley, doesn't take a genius to figure out Corbin will be better off running the ball this year. if anything Whitley made some adjustments that kelp them in it and had the ball going in for the tie. I agree the 4th down play killed them , the Db fell down. Corbin is a more powerful team and a little better right now. JMO

I consider one being out coached when one coaches game plan works perfectly and the others doesn't work at all.
Whitley had Corbin in 4th down situation 2 or 3 times on that first drive and called bad defensive plays. Haddix had a good game plan and it worked. Whitley had a game plan and it didnt.
Corbin game plan....Run the ball against Whitley defense. WOW.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)