•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#8 Bell County vs Middlesboro 8/21
TheBoz Wrote:Do not laugh to much, you have been beaten the last two years. :biglmao:
Deja vuConfusednicker:
If they do beat Bell, PJ they will blowout Whitley. But , do not worry not happening.
I am still waiting to hear who is faster than Humfleet in the county?
TheBoz Wrote:If they do beat Bell, PJ they will blowout Whitley. But , do not worry not happening.

its possible Smile
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I am still waiting to hear who is faster than Humfleet in the county?
Let's put it this way. The tale is his 40's are 4.3. Don't think so. :dontthink
InItToWinIt Wrote:Let's put it this way. The tale is his 40's are 4.3. Don't think so. :dontthink

I have not said anything like that and it hasn't even been said here on this thread. You keep saying he isn't the fastest then tell us who is?
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I am still waiting to hear who is faster than Humfleet in the county?
http://ky.milesplit.com/meets/188715/results/356426
pjdoug Wrote:http://ky.milesplit.com/meets/188715/results/356426

I went back to the Region at Boyle Co were he finished first and ran a 11.21.

http://khsaa.org/track/2015/regions/clas...egion5.pdf
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I went back to the Region at Boyle Co were he finished first and ran a 11.21.

http://khsaa.org/track/2015/regions/clas...egion5.pdf

looks like you have to leave the county to find any players comparable to Humfleet.my team has a couple that are close but he still has the edge.
pjdoug Wrote:looks like you have to leave the county to find any players comparable to Humfleet.my team has a couple that are close but he still has the edge.

I think that Whitley will have a good season this year. I am pulling for you guys in all but one.
Have you not learned, you will never get a straight answer.
Madness Wrote:Have you not learned, you will never get a straight answer.

I guess not only thing some know to do is hit the ignore button.:lame:
Humfleet will be the fastest player on the field!!!! But there are 10 others on the field.... Unless Bells new field has new football rules never know about Log Mountain....
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I guess not only thing some know to do is hit the ignore button.:lame:
I will not take the time to read your links, dad. As far as the ignore option, I'll keep you here. Just for sheer entertainment. I ignore stupidity. Let's do this...When we meet on that mountain, let me know where you will be and what to look for so I will recognize you, dad. I will find you. Then we will talk. What about the 8th grader finding his way back to Middlesboro. I heard he out run Humfleet. But, you know how rumors get started. I like face to face when I'm right, makes it so much sweeter.
InItToWinIt Wrote:I will not take the time to read your links, dad. As far as the ignore option, I'll keep you here. Just for sheer entertainment. I ignore stupidity. Let's do this...When we meet on that mountain, let me know where you will be and what to look for so I will recognize you, dad. I will find you. Then we will talk. What about the 8th grader finding his way back to Middlesboro. I heard he out run Humfleet. But, you know how rumors get started. I like face to face when I'm right, makes it so much sweeter.

Don't know what you are talking about. Not been to practice but 8th graders can't play high school football. Haven't heard anyone racing him just in track and field. You can't answer the question. I guess we will see on the 21st. I am tired of you beating around the bush.:HitWall:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I think that Whitley will have a good season this year. I am pulling for you guys in all but one.
I hope Whitley tears you down. I tell you the same as I told all your good ole boys, start a thread and bad mouth them, Corbin, Harlan Co, Wayne Co. Not sure Wayne is on your schedule this year or not, God, I hope so. You know better. I will cheer for everyone you play, if I have to come on the mountain to do it. :Cheerlead
InItToWinIt Wrote:I hope Whitley tears you down. I tell you the same as I told all your good ole boys, start a thread and bad mouth them, Corbin, Harlan Co, Wayne Co. Not sure Wayne is on your schedule this year or not, God, I hope so. You know better. I will cheer for everyone you play, if I have to come on the mountain to do it. :Cheerlead

I haven't bad mouthed anyone. You are on here blabbing your mouth and saying all of things things but can't answer a question the last I heard this is a forum. Yes Bell does play all of those teams cheer for each one we play it has no bearing on me.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Don't know what you are talking about. Not been to practice but 8th graders can't play high school football. Haven't heard anyone racing him just in track and field. You can't answer the question. I guess we will see on the 21st. I am tired of you beating around the bush.:HitWall:
He is going to be a freshman genius. He has been practicing with you, quick acting like you don't know anything. I answered you, I heard the kid beat Humfleet. You want me to call out a certain player, and yes, I know who. The only way you will contain him, is to put him out of the game and you don't want that. Nobody wants that. Play a clean game and I hope for a injury free game for all the players. I'm not sadistic. I don't enjoy seeing a player taken off the field.
InItToWinIt Wrote:He is going to be a freshman genius. He has been practicing with you, quick acting like you don't know anything. I answered you, I heard the kid beat Humfleet. You want me to call out a certain player, and yes, I know who. The only way you will contain him, is to put him out of the game and you don't want that. Nobody wants that. Play a clean game and I hope for a injury free game for all the players. I'm not sadistic. I don't enjoy seeing a player taken off the field.

Then he isn't in 8th grade genius.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I haven't bad mouthed anyone. You are on here blabbing your mouth and saying all of things things but can't answer a question the last I heard this is a forum. Yes Bell does play all of those teams cheer for each one we play it has no bearing on me.
I have not bad mouthed anyone but your coaches. Just the way Bell has bad mouthed ours, and our superintendent. I would give each of you a $100 to say anything to our superintendent's face. Don't accuse me of blabbing with everybody and there mother on here spouting off.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Then he isn't in 8th grade genius.
You approached him before, and look at William Muney's post. I guess he is a genius too.
InItToWinIt Wrote:I have not bad mouthed anyone but your coaches. Just the way Bell has bad mouthed ours, and our superintendent. I would give each of you a $100 to say anything to our superintendent's face. Don't accuse me of blabbing with everybody and there mother on here spouting off.

I am done with you. You just want to bring up crap trying to talk about the game and players and you just want to start things. Good luck on the 21st IMO it won't be a good night for you and the Jackets.
InItToWinIt Wrote:He is going to be a freshman genius. He has been practicing with you, quick acting like you don't know anything. I answered you, I heard the kid beat Humfleet. You want me to call out a certain player, and yes, I know who. The only way you will contain him, is to put him out of the game and you don't want that. Nobody wants that. Play a clean game and I hope for a injury free game for all the players. I'm not sadistic. I don't enjoy seeing a player taken off the field.

She really wants someone to mention her son so she can go off. He can not outrun Humfleet nor can anyone on that team.
Madness Wrote:She really wants someone to mention her son so she can go off. He can not outrun Humfleet nor can anyone on that team.

Really. Interesting.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I am done with you. You just want to bring up crap trying to talk about the game and players and you just want to start things. Good luck on the 21st IMO it won't be a good night for you and the Jackets.
Okay.:hilarious:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Really. Interesting.
The only reason I can see Madness quote is because you replied to it. I am talking about Logan Capps, is that the mother you are talking about. Yes, she would go off. Not me. No reason to go off. It is what it is. She is his biggest fan, as well as she should be. But, I haven't seen anything bad said about the kid. Just saw his initials on here and I do believe she was on here as well, going off. It is what she does. She is very overprotective when it comes to those kids, but I have never heard her go off on anyone like she does her own either. That kid is just one of your problems when you meet the Jackets. Logan's mother is not well and I will be surprised if she gets to watch a lot of him this year. So think about that before you shoot your mouth off. I know for a fact she only got to watch two of his baseball games and it was hard on her and Logan. He is used to his mother. I have heard a many of coach say he plays his best when she is there. Praying for them both. Just the same as I would if it was one of your kids in that situation.
InItToWinIt Wrote:I have not bad mouthed anyone but your coaches. Just the way Bell has bad mouthed ours, and our superintendent. I would give each of you a $100 to say anything to our superintendent's face. Don't accuse me of blabbing with everybody and there mother on here spouting off.

give me the $100 then lol
pjdoug Wrote:give me the $100 then lol
Only if I get to watch!!! He is not a bad guy. He is all business and does not let anyone run over Middlesboro. He is on Bell bad. Lol.
InItToWinIt Wrote:Only if I get to watch!!! He is not a bad guy. He is all business and does not let anyone run over Middlesboro. He is on Bell bad. Lol.

dont think I'm afraid to say what I think for $100.is he my cousin? Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:dont think I'm afraid to say what I think for $100.is he my cousin? Confusednicker:
Family don't count!!!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next