• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#8 Bell County vs Middlesboro 8/21
I know the season is still about 4 weeks or so away, but seems to be a lot of discussion on the Middlesboro thread about both Middlesboro and Bell Co. Figured I'd see everyone's thoughts on the opener for both schools. Middlesboro at Bell Co on Aug. 21st. Will be first game on Bell's new field. Thoughts?
No matter the outcome....the first game on that new turf field will be AWESOME!!!!
First game on Bell's new turf, it being Middlesboro there will be a big crowd that night and atmosphere should be good!! Middlesboro has won the last 2 seasons, but I will say Bell takes this one by 3 TD's or more!
I think Bell wins big but im curious to see who steps up for Bell
^^^

Come on GUT, Bell was picked to win the last two.but didn't. Im going with the underdog for the 3rd year straight. Go YellowJackets :Cheerlead
Bell's field looks great. I have even went to see it. Nice. As for the game, if Middlesboro can keep the atmosphere out of their heads, we should be able to hold our own. I just want to say that no matter the outcome, I hope it is a injury free game and everyone keeps themselves in check. Hard to play on that mountain, but I guess no harder than being at Bradner. With that being said, bring that win home Jackets!!!! Congratulations on the new facilities, Bell.
Go Jackets!
I think this will be a great game to watch, I am going to say Bell in a close one.
^I'm with ya! If this game was played at Middlesboro, I would choose them, BUT it's gonna be on Flag Mountain Confusednicker:

Bell in a close one!

Stay safe players!!
Granny Bear Wrote:^I'm with ya! If this game was played at Middlesboro, I would choose them, BUT it's gonna be on Flag Mountain Confusednicker:

Bell in a close one!

Stay safe players!!
Confusednicker: @ Flag Mountain.
:
pjdoug Wrote:Confusednicker: @ Flag Mountain.
:Clap: Indeed.
That's our pet name for it!

Smile
Bell wins this big. It could get ugly, just because of the last two years.
Granny Bear Wrote:^I'm with ya! If this game was played at Middlesboro, I would choose them, BUT it's gonna be on Flag Mountain Confusednicker:

Bell in a close one!

Stay safe players!!

Middlesboro beat Bell worse at Bell than they did at home the last couple of games. Bell big this year.
I think Bell wins this one to. I remember our opening game on our new turf field. Can anybody remember who the Bears beat first time ever playing on their turf??
Bell County. Great atmosphere and the crowd was unbelievable.
Bell should win going away...but I also thought the same thing the previous two years.
I think Bell will win Big! 3-4 Td.
Madness Wrote:Bell County. Great atmosphere and the crowd was unbelievable.

I don't believe I will ever see another football game that intense and well played. Bell left it all on the field, I remember being very very impressed by that Bell team.

I was pretty psyched out with the Bears that night, too. I remember coming straight home and posting on BGR....."I could die tonight and die happy."
LOL
Personally, I do not think Bell will be capable of winning big. Remains to be seen. The crowd will be awesome. That is where Middlesboro needs to shut that out and play the game they are capable of playing. Things do not always appear what they seem. Everyone has their fair share of problem areas. We will work through it and we can prevail. Go Jackets!!!
Nothing ugly about it. Middlesboro is going in knowing how things have transpired. That will be in their heads, and will not be forgotten. A lot of factors riding on this game. Like I stated before, will be glad to get Pinevegas and Bell out of the way. I want to enjoy football without all the animosity. Win or lose, either way, love those Friday night lights!!!
Bell County by as many as Bell wants to win by.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Bell County by as many as Bell wants to win by.
Confusednicker:
Madness Wrote:Bell wins this big. It could get ugly, just because of the last two years.

I heard this last year.
[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...nty-ky.gif] 42

[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...oro-ky.gif] 21

I think Bell will be out for blood after what went down last season lol!
As AC/DC says...If you want blood, you got it. I'm just like another poster, I'm anxious to see who steps up for Bell. It will be a game not to be missed.
I wished some of these highschool teams play on Thursday night. I would loved watching some of these rivalry games. :worthy: Go Jackets. Whoops!!! Confusednicker:
I agree. Would enjoy watching certain teams play.
64SUR Wrote:I wished some of these highschool teams play on Thursday night. I would loved watching some of these rivalry games. :worthy: Go Jackets. Whoops!!! Confusednicker:

I do too. Do you have a cousin in Middlesboro? lol
This place will be rocking.
  • 1(current)
  • Next