•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#8 Bell County vs Middlesboro 8/21
Made you mad? Jimmy's & Joe"s lol. What is your deal with HCS? Is he in this conversation? No. He is no longer an option that I can see. But seems that you hold him in high regard, since he sides with you. Where have you been talking about football??? No where. You are here for one thing and one thing only. You keep pissing me off and pissing me for one thing and one thing only. Because I wear a shirt that reads MIDDLESBORO YELLOW JACKETS. And because I am bragging on our kids. You do not have to read it, you do not have to respond, but you can't help yourself. Which is it, guilt or fear? Because you still have not answered my questions as to what you think you have that is going to take Bell to the score board. Don't worry so much about our line, you say that is what hurts us, okay, move on. You know this and you accuse me of not being able to talk football. Are you are talking trash to, let's say CORBIN??? NO. How about HARLAN CO???? NO. Why don't you start a thread on another team you play and trash them? Because you know better. You have everything on your side for a win on that mountain and you know exactly what I am talking about. Keep on. You will reap what you sow. Now, your comments are no longer where I can see them.
Again no answers. Pep Club
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Last season should have been the year for Middlesboro, they fell apart. All those players are gone. Seems like they had 18 to 20 Sr's. Believe Bell will put a beating on them.:insane:

They fell apart and still beat Bell County.
PhillyCheese Wrote:Bell by as much as they want. The line of scrimmage is where the game is won and bell wins that battle with ease

just like they did last year:biglmao:
I hate to burst everyone's bubble but this is a 10 spread or less either way!!! But GO JACKETS!!!!
This will be an awesome atmosphere. Bell takes this one being at home, and maybe even by 2+ TDs.
pjdoug Wrote:They fell apart and still beat Bell County.

They fell apart after the Bell Game !
Objective Wrote:They fell apart after the Bell Game !

They never did really have it together .They tied with a weak Grant County team to start the season in a game that was called due to lightning. I agree with several poster's opinions that last year should have been the year for Middlesboro,but they seemed to have some selfish players and didn't play as a team,so a lot of talent was wasted. Bell County should be the obvious favorite this year playing at home? but weren't they the favorite the last couple years?
pjdoug Wrote:They never did really have it together .They tied with a weak Grant County team to start the season in a game that was called due to lightning. I agree with several poster's opinions that last year should have been the year for Middlesboro,but they seemed to have some selfish players and didn't play as a team,so a lot of talent was wasted. Bell County should be the obvious favorite this year playing at home? but weren't they the favorite the last couple years?

Pjdoug i watched this team play twice they had the talent to win one of the best back combo and receiving core. Defense was good really good. Grant co was first game of the year and who knows how that would have ended up. Middlesboro would have put big numbers up in second half. Yes Bell was favored last two year as they will be just about every year in this match up.
pjdoug Wrote:They fell apart and still beat Bell County.

Well meet me in Stearns and will make a little wager on Bell vs. Middlesboro Game. I saw Middlesboro play 2 Games last year and they lost too many players to beat Bell.:popcorn:
:popcorn:
I wonder if Vegas has a point spread on this game??? Lol. I think Bell should just move on to the NFL. I have never seen so much BS in my life. Who are you trying to convince?? Middlesboro or yourself??? Bell is worried and it shows. Let this game get over with. I wish we played tonight. And after all of this is over, I would like to see Middlesboro drop Bell, same sh*t, different year. I know Middlesboro fans can be a little crazy, but this is ridiculous.
InItToWinIt Wrote:I wonder if Vegas has a point spread on this game??? Lol. I think Bell should just move on to the NFL. I have never seen so much BS in my life. Who are you trying to convince?? Middlesboro or yourself??? Bell is worried and it shows. Let this game get over with. I wish we played tonight. And after all of this is over, I would like to see Middlesboro drop Bell, same sh*t, different year. I know Middlesboro fans can be a little crazy, but this is ridiculous.

No..but there's a good chance it is going to be the game I select for my First Week of Set The Line for the KEY region.

Will probably change it as we hear more about scrimmages and get closer to the season..but if I were setting it today with what each team returns and the game being at Bell

Middlesboro @ Bell County (-19.5)
I will tell what I am sick of, blaming kids ,calling them selfish and only caring about themselves. Attitude reflects leadership, movie line that says it all. we have coaches and administrators in charge, the buck stops their. Not , kids.
I only give Bell the advantage because it is at Bell. Tough place to play. We have a lot of home field advantage this year, hopefully Bradner will rock the house. There is so much heritage in Middlesboro.
FlippedOut Wrote:I will tell what I am sick of, blaming kids ,calling them selfish and only caring about themselves. Attitude reflects leadership, movie line that says it all. we have coaches and administrators in charge, the buck stops their. Not , kids.
I know you are not blaming Massengill. That is crazy. The blame lays strictly on the players for quitting and playing for themselves. No on can control that. But, I will say, I would have sat them down or told them to stay home. :please:
Thanks for making my point. Attitude reflects leadership. sit them down or send them home. Thanks,...... New year, water under bridge not kids fault.
We have as much talent on this team as any. We will surprise many of you. Go Jackets!
InItToWinIt Wrote:I only give Bell the advantage because it is at Bell. Tough place to play. We have a lot of home field advantage this year, hopefully Bradner will rock the house. There is so much heritage in Middlesboro.

Let me give you another couple reason for their advantage. They are much bigger up front , stronger overall and much more experience back. Speed is close but Humfleet is the fastest on the field. Will not be able to contain him.

Reality, after Bell and Whitley games you will be in trouble, then here we come. Go Lions!!!
Humfleet will not be the fastest on that field when we meet them. I can assure you. After Bell and Whitley, Pineville will be a piece of cake. You have no idea what you are walking into. But, what ever makes you feel better. Go away. I have added Madness, HCS and now you to the ignore list. Have fun arguing with yourself. I have an idea, why don't you argue with Hazard? Start a threat that say Pineville vs Hazard and watch how you get tore down. You don't have the nerve. Now, that I won't see your out of your mind comments, I'll see you the third game of the season. Lol. 27-7? You are delusional about your team that I would cheer for Bell if you played them, and BOZ that is bad, I wouldn't support Bell for all the riches in the world.
FlippedOut Wrote:Thanks for making my point. Attitude reflects leadership. sit them down or send them home. Thanks,...... New year, water under bridge not kids fault.
New year, new team. Why don't you try supporting them instead of supporting the water under the bridge?:Cheerlead
Sorry, but Humfleet is the fastest football player in county. If you knew anything about the teams in this county you would know that. I do feel the same I do not care to much for the county but they will be my favorite on the 21st.
This thread is comical. :biglmao:
Do not laugh to much, you have been beaten the last two years. :biglmao:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Well meet me in Stearns and will make a little wager on Bell vs. Middlesboro Game. I saw Middlesboro play 2 Games last year and they lost too many players to beat Bell.:popcorn:
:popcorn:

I'm not driving to Stearns to bet lol
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not driving to Stearns to bet lol
But PJ they have a train you can ride. Pretty cool actually Confusednicker:
TheBoz Wrote:Do not laugh to much, you have been beaten the last two years. :biglmao:

Just laughing at a bunch of idiots that don't really know what they are talking about.
Objective Wrote:Pjdoug i watched this team play twice they had the talent to win one of the best back combo and receiving core. Defense was good really good. Grant co was first game of the year and who knows how that would have ended up. Middlesboro would have put big numbers up in second half. Yes Bell was favored last two year as they will be just about every year in this match up.
They were talented but Grant County is about as weak as any team in the state.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Just laughing at a bunch of idiots that don't really know what they are talking about.
You got that right, a bunch of idiots that are so self assured. I like the one about Humfleet being the fastest in the county!!!!:hilarious:
InItToWinIt Wrote:You got that right, a bunch of idiots that are so self assured. I like the one about Humfleet being the fastest in the county!!!!:hilarious:

If he isn't then tell us who is?
Demarcus ware Wrote:But PJ they have a train you can ride. Pretty cool actually Confusednicker:

I've been wanting to ride the train but is it worth the price of admission?Smile
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next