Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Vball Players!!
You mean to tell me going from winning like 8 games to a 20-5 season isn't good? You mean to tell me that getting a 21-8 season isn't good. No, they didn't win the region but these girls are good and I know that the coaching staff knows what they are doing and doing everything that they can to achieve their goals. Apparently you don't know a lot about the SF V-Ball program. Tell you what, go in the gym and look at the V-ball banners hanging on the wall. Then get back to me.
"raidervolley" Wrote::wtf1: Ok First Of All ....coach Smallwood,little, And Turner Are Awesome Coaches And They Will Make The Girls Start Liftin Weights W/e They Think Its Times To Start And What Do U Mean By (i Thought They Have Finally Turned The Program Around Over There)....dude South Floyds Vball Team From Last Year Might Not Have Been #1 But I Kno Those Girls Gave Every Team A Great Game To Play And That Every Single Girl Busted Their Butts To Get As Far As They Did...and When It Comes Down To It...they Will Be Ready To Take On Any Team From Any Where....(and Maybe Ppl Talk About Sf Hummmmmm Because They Think Their Gonna B Good Next Year) So Dont Worry About Sf Players...they Will Be More Then Ready When The Season Starts...:Thumbs:

I Have A Question For You. I Am Sure That As In Any HighSchool Sport That There Are Some Players That Only Play VolleyBall. What Have These Players Been Doing Since The Season Ended To Improve Themselves For Next Season. Have The Been Praciting Their Passing, FootWork, Jumping Ability, Quickness. These Are Skills That Can Be Practiced On Your Own. Also Conditioning. Are Any Of These Players Working On Their Condidtioning. There Are Weight Pograms That Can Be Utilized That Only Use "Dumb Bells". Are Any Of The Players Doing Any Of This. Are Any Of Them This Dedicated To Improve Themselves And Their Team. If Not, Them Maybe They Should Sit Down And Do A Little Self Examination And Realize That If They Truly Want To Be Successful, Then The Time Is Going Is Have To Be Spent Improving Themselves. Maybe Some Just Don't Won't To Work To Improve Themselves. This Is The Difference Between A Mediocre And A Good Team. Which Do You Want To BE. :Skull03: :giveup:
"raidervolley" Wrote:Well yea your rite ac did beat SF but if it wasnt for the ***RUDE AC FANS*** south floyd wouldnt have been so tore up in the games..i mean ok i played last year for south floyd..Alen Centrals fans spit and yelled at us while we were playin..and if thats not good enough idk wat is..i know alot of people from ac and at the games they would try to aggervate me and scream my name n say things to me while i was tryin to play...but what i do remember is when we beat ac in one match and the girls was lookin at their fans sayin be louder and scream more things!...i thought that was funny..but i think south floyd can take ac whenever and wherever they wanna play at..but we all kno they will bring their fans to cheer sf players down...but i guess thats what their good for

Game Preparation Consists Of Two Parts....Physical Preparation...Conditioning,Skill Sets...etc...And Mental Preparation...Game Plans..Court Awareness..etc.. Both These Levels Of Preparation Must Be Obtained In Order To Be Successful. Part Of The Mental Preparation Is Learing To Deal With Your Surroundings. You Don't Play All Your Games At Home, So You Must Learn To Deal With Playing On The Other Team's Court In Front Of Hostile Crowds. Developing Mental Toughness Is Required In Dealing With The Antics Of Your Opponet's Fans. You Have To Realize As A Player That You Have NO CONTROL Over Fan Behavior, So You Have To Learn To Ignore It. If You Can't Learn This Very Important Skill, Then You Will Be No Good To Your Self Or Your Team. Athletes Have Been Dealing With This Since There Have Been Competions Between Teams. Deal With It Or Go Home.:Skull03: :giveup:
When does vball start?
well old and whatever they play at a school of 350 both girls and boys so your athletes play and do everything. 1 cheers, 5 play basketball and 5 play softball and other still plays middle school volleyball. volleyyball in floyd county is hard to play year around when your athletes play every other sport.
But agree fans have nothing to do with what goes on during the game step up and take it or don't play.