Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best QB in the state 2015?
Jackson05 Wrote:I believe that's Morgan's second BCS offer heading into his junior season. He would have to be the front runner for the best QB in KY.

I think he will struggle playing 6A football. Ryle doesn't have a good line or receivers.
UK1fan Wrote:I think he will struggle playing 6A football. Ryle doesn't have a good line or receivers.

I think so too.
Riley Hall ("Riley Football")
Kash Daniel (big time offers from big time schools, mostly as LB but will definitely do some damage for the Tigers this year)
Tanner Morgan (transferred back to Ryle after last season, already getting big time looks as a junior. Would like to see him grow a little more, if I remember correctly Dad and brother are both over 6'2")
definitely seth conn kid can throw a 70 yard ball easy. and his line sucks so he can scramble pretty nicely. lolz:flush::okay:
http://www.scout.com/college/football/re...ry/1551488

Saw this online today.
Jackson05 Wrote:http://www.scout.com/college/football/re...ry/1551488

Saw this online today.

The 6-foot-2, 210-pound Morgan is expected to come back for a camp at U of L and will also attend camps at Michigan and Illinois. His other offer came from Wake Forest.

I was looking at the Nike Columbus Ohio results on another site and they listed Morgan at 6' and 210lbs, could somebody clear this up is he 6'2" or 6'
1/4bak Wrote:The 6-foot-2, 210-pound Morgan is expected to come back for a camp at U of L and will also attend camps at Michigan and Illinois. His other offer came from Wake Forest.

I was looking at the Nike Columbus Ohio results on another site and they listed Morgan at 6' and 210lbs, could somebody clear this up is he 6'2" or 6'

overratedConfusednicker:
Morgan picked up an offer from Cincinnati today. It seems silly at this point. This kid is, at least in the mind of college coaches, the best in KY.
pjdoug Wrote:overratedConfusednicker:
Now, now. Be nice:dontthink
Jackson05 Wrote:Morgan picked up an offer from Cincinnati today. It seems silly at this point. This kid is, at least in the mind of college coaches, the best in KY.

I wish him the best but they are apparently seeing something I haven't seen from him. seems overhyped.
pjdoug Wrote:I wish him the best but they are apparently seeing something I haven't seen from him. seems overhyped.

I don't think you would know a good QB if he was standing right in front of you pjdoug. :football: Tanner Morgan is for real. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:I don't think you would know a good QB if he was standing right in front of you pjdoug. :football: Tanner Morgan is for real. Confusederiously:
I know a good quarterback because I am one. You must be this kid's agent the way you promote and overhype him.
Jackson05 Wrote:Morgan picked up an offer from Cincinnati today. It seems silly at this point. This kid is, at least in the mind of college coaches, the best in KY.

That will not make UKfan happy as he has tried to bash the kid every step of the way this year, and the season hasn't started yet.
1/4bak Wrote:The 6-foot-2, 210-pound Morgan is expected to come back for a camp at U of L and will also attend camps at Michigan and Illinois. His other offer came from Wake Forest.

At the Nike Camp he was measured in at 6'0 197 pretty small for a D1 qb but have 2 football seasons to grow.

HHellBird Wrote:That will not make UKfan happy as he has tried to bash the kid every step of the way this year, and the season hasn't started yet.

Your a so clueless! I am happy for the kid! Morgan can have all the offers he wants. Having offers doesn't help you win ball games. No way will Ryle be able to beat SK!!! :ChairHit:
UK1fan Wrote:At the Nike Camp he was measured in at 6'0 197 pretty small for a D1 qb but have 2 football seasons to grow.

I thought he was 6 ft 2 last year :pondering:
Non of the above^^^ mentioned. Well perhaps Morgan from Ryle. Mr. KY football candidate Barrett Robbins ( Boyle Co ) is by far the most athletic of all. Great throwing motion/ arm and an awesome runner. Might not be a QB in the next level, but for a HS QB he is a great specimen.
I'd say some camps and schools measure in socks, some in cleats. I'd guess that where the discrepancy comes in.
FBfan4life Wrote:Non of the above^^^ mentioned. Well perhaps Morgan from Ryle. Mr. KY football candidate Barrett Robbins ( Boyle Co ) is by far the most athletic of all. Great throwing motion/ arm and an awesome runner. Might not be a QB in the next level, but for a HS QB he is a great specimen.

Non?
Jackson05 Wrote:I'd say some camps and schools measure in socks, some in cleats. I'd guess that where the discrepancy comes in.

the one that measures in socks is more concerned about having a winning program.
How has the Woolum kid at Pineville developed? He showed a lot of promise as a frosh. Haven't seen him play since that season.
Old Ball Coach Wrote:How has the Woolum kid at Pineville developed? He showed a lot of promise as a frosh. Haven't seen him play since that season.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4586487/high...5517566/v2 . I like this kid but he is a little undersized.
pjdoug Wrote:Non?

WOW! That's you argument for the best QB in the state? Grammar police for 1 letter. Alright then :worthy:
FBfan4life Wrote:WOW! That's you argument for the best QB in the state? Grammar police for 1 letter. Alright then :worthy:
Confusednicker:
Pulaski County's Riley Hall is taller and thicker than he was last year saw him the other day and was talking to the coaches, he is the best QB in the state. he proved it last year and will again this year.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:Pulaski County's Riley Hall is taller and thicker than he was last year saw him the other day and was talking to the coaches, he is the best QB in the state. he proved it last year and will again this year.

Must have missed Mr. KY Football throwing it around this season

Take it from me, someone who knows considerable more about football than you and someone who saw both having attended the 5A title game. Riley was decent but no way he is even mentioned with the states best
Saw Riley playing summer basketball the other day and he has filled out a lot. If he isn't the best, he is definitely in the conversation. If he stays healthy, he'll be Mr. Football which should end the discussion.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Must have missed Mr. KY Football throwing it around this season

Take it from me, someone who knows considerable more about football than you and someone who saw both having attended the 5A title game. Riley was decent but no way he is even mentioned with the states best

You dont know too much about football if you think Riley Hall is only decent. He may not be the best but he is certainly way more than decent,and is amongst the states best.
Hall is very good. He just isn't better than Sindelar. I think he should have a shot at Mr Football. I also think Zyaire Hughes from McCracken Co will.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hall is very good. He just isn't better than Sindelar. I think he should have a shot at Mr Football. I also think Zyaire Hughes from McCracken Co will.

How do you justify Sindelar being better than Hall? Stats look great but schedule strength and injuries played a part. The big issue is size. Hall is 6-1, 175 and Sindelar is 6-4, 200. There's your difference.

On another note, does Hughes still play QB for McCracken or does he play a slot back? He won't be Mr. Football if he plays anything besides QB in my opinion. He won't get there as a RB/WR combo.